froggie

Burning sensation in one's sole(s) or palm(s)

Has anyone experienced a burning sensation in the middle of their soles or palms?

Do you know how you made that work?

Me, i have experienced it a couple of times, but i have no really good idea how i did it, and i think i kind of would prefer to know

(burning sensation in this case and instance should be read like: just very concentrated on 1 spot, say about 1cm or half in diameter (or less) and quite warm, more like hot (if i had to quantify i would say about the warmth of a candle flame at 20 to 25 cm from one's skin when holding skin above flame at that distance)

Edited by froggie

Has anyone experienced a burning sensation in the middle of their soles or palms?

Do you know how you made that work?

Me, i have experienced it a couple of times, but i have no really good idea how i did it, and i think i kind of would prefer to know

(burning sensation in this case and instance should be read like: just very concentrated on 1 spot, say about 1cm or half in diameter (or less) and quite warm, more like hot (if i had to quantify i would say about the warmth of a candle flame at 20 to 25 cm from one's skin when holding skin above flame at that distance)

This is merely an indication of the Qi channels opening up. Don't make too much of it ... continue with your practice and don't concern yourself with 'trying' to make things happen.

Good for you though ... 'tis a sign of progress.

:D

yes, fear and control should have no part in this.

it should be tried to remove all kinds of fear and threads to fear on these sorts of practises.

and so it should be :)

Yup, don't worry about it. I experienced the same thing and now I'm used to it. It started for me when I was studying Pranic Healing, where we project energy through the palms and fingers. As for the soles of the feet, I experienced tingling sensations there when I do rooting exercises.