Sign in to follow this  
h.uriahr

Shortcut to the electric touch

Do you want to be the envy of friends and family? Have you ever wanted to zap your friends or light up a bulb by touch and touch alone? For the low low price of 200 dollars, that's right only 200 dollars, you can be the talk of the block the MASTER OF DISASTER! THE GREAT ZAPBEENIE HIMSELF!!!!

Did I mention free shipping?

http://www.magic.org/store/product_info.php?products_id=4831

How about I just scour a variety of web forums until I meet someone else who's coughed up the $200. Should be easy, as all I'd have to do is follow the massive crowds that circle around them. I'll just ask how they did it without my having to pay $200. Hurray for the internet. ^_^

How about I just scour a variety of web forums until I meet someone else who's coughed up the $200. Should be easy, as all I'd have to do is follow the massive crowds that circle around them. I'll just ask how they did it without my having to pay $200. Hurray for the internet. ^_^

Hey pal, I get 10 bucks and free big mac coupons for everyone sold off of that link so BUY FROM ME!!!

:lol:

I'm not sure exactly how it works but it's an actual device. It runs on 4 AA batteries. I think.

I'm not sure exactly how it works but it's an actual device. It runs on 4 AA batteries. I think.

This is the original sketch of the device

docs_flux_paper.jpg

Kidding aside, I guess this stuff was discussed at the times of DVerdesi's and his zapping teacher in Anhui.

One of the (ex) disciples of the 'grandmaster' explained the trick on a newspaper article.

YM

This is the original sketch of the device

docs_flux_paper.jpg

Kidding aside, I guess this stuff was discussed at the times of DVerdesi's and his zapping teacher in Anhui.

One of the (ex) disciples of the 'grandmaster' explained the trick on a newspaper article.

YM

The difference would be whether or not it hurts. A benevolent shock, one that causes no pain is what I call " The real deal". Devices like the one I posted cause a bit of a bite.

This just does not compare with my Dantien Death Star technique!

Beware all False teachings. Give your money over to the True Path. Dantien Deathstar!

This just does not compare with my Dantien Death Star technique!

Beware all False teachings. Give your money over to the True Path. Dantien Deathstar!

:lol: Yes Dantien Deathstar is very powerful. I was going to BTT it's thread but I can't even find it using the search !!!!! :o

My master Qui-Gon Jinn and his pupil Obi-Wan both practiced it. They can both form a taking energy body after death! Much more powerful than post-1090-1225757808_thumb.jpg electric touch ;)

Sign in to follow this