Sign in to follow this  
Yoda

cellular regeneration

I found a great article:

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/02/science/...gewanted=1&8dpc

You have to register to see it but here's a summary:

The average age of you body is 7-10 years old if you average out the age of each individual cell. The skin completely regenerates in 2 weeks, you get a new liver every 300-500 days, and you get new bones every 10 years, you get new gut organs every 13-15 years.

That adds a new twist to 'zen bones' Your vibration gets mineralized every ten years. That makes it fun to think in terms of decades of practice.

-Yoda

, and you get new bones every 10 years, you get new gut organs every 13-15 years.

That makes it fun to think in terms of decades of practice.

:)

Old news.

The chapter on "sexual survival in the 21st century" in Michael Frost's book has outstanding information on this among many other things, he is a phd naturopath taoist master.

Old news.

The chapter on "sexual survival in the 21st century" in Michael Frost's book has outstanding information on this among many other things, he is a phd naturopath taoist master.

5852[/snapback]

Just found Frost's web site. Looks interesting but don't really want to get the whole book. Can you describe the "gate of life meditation?". Thanks.

Also, where's your quote about gods from?

Thanks

quote about gods is I stole from some dude's signature at the http://www.gnosticmedia.com/ forum.

The gate of life meditation is where you sit up and have one hand straight up pointed toside with thumb touching base of pinkie mudra and other hand facing foward and the arm is on an angle about 45 degrees, same mudra. Then you just sit for a LONG time like 11 minutes (thats a long time) and it is saposed to produce a lot of DHEA (primodial chi) and stuff and fix the ming men. Head is slightly pointing down and breath natuarly drops to TT. Also may be performed standing.

quote about gods is I stole from some dude's signature at the http://www.gnosticmedia.com/ forum.

The gate of life meditation is where you sit up and have one hand straight up pointed toside with thumb touching base of pinkie mudra and other hand facing foward and the arm is on an angle  about 45 degrees, same mudra. Then you just sit for a LONG time like 11 minutes (thats a long time) and it is saposed to produce a lot of DHEA (primodial chi) and stuff and fix the ming men. Head is slightly pointing down and breath natuarly drops to TT. Also may be performed standing.

5858[/snapback]

Thanks -- I'm really looking for a ming men practice.

But I'm lost on the arm positions. Left hand is "straight up" AND "pointed to side"?. Where's the arm? where are the middle fingers pointing? Elbow bent?

Right arm at 45 degrees. To me right arm straight out to the side from my shoulder would be 90 degrees, so 45 degrees is midway between that and pointing to the floor?

I know it's tedious to explain but I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Let me try again.

Poth arms are extended up to sky. One hand (and thus arm) points front while other points to side (toward body). The hand/arm that is pointing front is bent at the soldier about 60 degrees. The other hand/arm is straight up to sky.

And of course relax and breathing will drop to TT and thumbs are at base of pinkie (mudra.)

This is called the gate of life meditation and should replenish DHEA (original chi) according to the book.

Sign in to follow this