Spirit Ape

Kunlun Book 1 levels 1

Hahaha ok, no problems dildo I MEAN ddilulo_06, THAT WAS A JOKE!!! :D

Its all good sometimes writting or typing you cant see or feel expression especially with my bad grammar!!!

have a good weekend:)

Let me get this straight my answer to chris is saying he has a good vocab that makes it feel to me he was sincere and selling isnt what i mean it was saying he can really explain it well i was sold, "GET IT"!?

So Rog blow it out your ass read into it like you want to it wasnt an attack!!!! :angry:

Like Dildeo says "Yeah, I took it like... "Wow Mantra, you really know how to express what Kunlun can do very well!"

GET IT NOW???

IT WASNT AN ATTACK......

All good man. I am just tired of people accusing and confusing my intention to help inform, with "selling" Kunlun.

I personally think everyone needs to listen to their instincts, follow thier own truth and their own path.

I am really just happy to share and even more happy that people are interested.

I have to take on a lot of aggressive, misinformed people (which I understand) and I am committed to riding these conversations through until a correct understanding is achieved. It is that important to me.

I get your original meaning now, so no worries mate.

Yeah, you know what Chris, you are a very humble i do admire that part of you and yes over the last few months ive argued the point or certain things my appologies!

I do find K1,2,3 and what max is doing very interesting also i am also interested in Master Jenny Lambs view of 1,2,3 which is what you said Max teachers in the book with some minor differences and this is where i seem to get into silly debates.

If its possible can you breakdown what differences are in Jennys level 1 2 3 compared to Sifu Max?

I remember you said that Level 1 is the same, level 2?? and level 3 Max added the mudra and hand movements to the Waterfall visualization is this correct. I guess this is all i really needed to know rather arguing all the friggin time. Sorry to be a bother man!!

Spirit Ape

Yeah, you know what Chris, you are a very humble i do admire that part of you and yes over the last few months ive argued the point or certain things my appologies!

I do find K1,2,3 and what max is doing very interesting also i am also interested in Master Jenny Lambs view of 1,2,3 which is what you said Max teachers in the book with some minor differences and this is where i seem to get into silly debates.

If its possible can you breakdown what differences are in Jennys level 1 2 3 compared to Sifu Max?

I remember you said that Level 1 is the same, level 2?? and level 3 Max added the mudra and hand movements to the Waterfall visualization is this correct. I guess this is all i really needed to know rather arguing all the friggin time. Sorry to be a bother man!!

Spirit Ape

That is the only difference. The easy solution is to just sit in emptiness for level three instead of adding the movements.

As I have said though, Jenny is not teaching anything beyond level 1. So, if you want to learn the complete set you can use the book or go to one of Max's advanced seminars.

Cheers!

Chris

Kool, the amazing thing is this complete practice is very simple!

The words lfrom my old Sifu Less is more really is true. So level 1 opens you up and RP allows you to control it, so what does level 2 do with the breath retention part of it, does it force the energy out the body?

regards

SpiritApe

Just like to add that Max has been generous to make all avaliable in his book!

cheers

We are pretty lucky that Chris still attempts to help us out :) Seems like an uphill battle a lot of the time, hang in there m8t.

And thanks for the info, I've always been a bit "strict / anal" doing the close down for 20 min religiously. I use clocks and timers! Have not blown one up yet but electronics "like" me.

If I do 20 active 20 close I usually feel "grounded/closed" after about 9~11 min but keep going.

The ratio increases until 60 min active feels closed after 15~20 min (depends on how "good" the active part was)

The only time I didn't close was when I finally convinced D to have a go at the dual cultivation.

It went like this:-

We got the posture set up and were circling

Mal thinking "O.k. now how do I 'activate' the energy? It should feel like... this"

And she immediately collapsed laughing onto her left hand side, I had a good laugh too.

It was fun but it might not have been anything real, I probably just looked weird :D

Cool coincidence though.

So quantity of time..... not too important. What about everyday practice? I know Camz was told that things will continue to happen without practicing everyday.

Less is More :)

When I do my practice I will start at yin hour (11 PM) and finish when I finish. Usually at 2 or 3 in the morning. Then I might have interesting things (energy beings or light forms) in the room with me until I go to sleep.

On the close down, just trust your feeling. Close down until you feel the energy is stored. You don't need to be rigid about it. Remember this is the formless form and everything is based on feeling.

Cheers!

Chris

Glad to hear your still doing your Kunlun mate.

Yes, it's hard for me to say what the case is if you haven't gotten transmission. For me(as you know)My experience with that was quite powerful and had to take weeks off from practice repeatedly.

Now I try to practice atleast a few days a week. Yesterday went from 11 pm to midnight then 20 minutes close down. Pretty much by the book.

I still haven't done the 3 or 4 hour sessions Chris talks about but will make the effort at some point. For now an hour is enough(or less).

And I think doing close down for 20 min religiously is important. But can see after doing the practice for years like Chris just being more intuitive about things.

Cheers!

Camz

Edited by Cameron

Yes you can practice K1 while listening to music (as long as the music isn't super aggressive) or while watching TV.

I thought that Spirit Ape said that in a lighthearted spirit.

Try doing Kunlun while watching Finding Nemo.

I think Max even reccommended watching Ren and Stimpy while you practice to help get out of your head :lol:

Edited by Cameron

That is the only difference. The easy solution is to just sit in emptiness for level three instead of adding the movements.

As I have said though, Jenny is not teaching anything beyond level 1. So, if you want to learn the complete set you can use the book or go to one of Max's advanced seminars.

Cheers!

Chris

That's not what Jenny told me. We are bringing her back for level 2.

Finding Nemo or Ren and Stimpy, wow that is something different i might have to watch it during The devils Rejects lol you seen that freakin movie?

Finding Nemo or Ren and Stimpy, wow that is something different i might have to watch it during The devils Rejects lol you seen that freakin movie?

I freakin' haven't :lol:

lots of blood and guts and killing the opposite to a friendly fish!!! :o

In that case I wouldn't reccommend that one.

Thank you all for your insight on practicing K1 with music.

I usually do it without music out in the nature where you can hear the birds, the wind, smell the air, etc. But yesterday I tried it with music (Kip Mazuy - "Nurturance") and really liked it.

It helps to listen to music that gets you out of your head. One thing they've played at the seminars was a tuvan throat singing song that was really bouncy and fun. So yeah if you're listening to music and you're thinking about a lot of things, in the beginning it'd be useful to find music that constantly stops your thinking.

Red Hot Chili Peppers (older stuff) worked well for me. Because it's fun, funky and interesting.

Also: shakuhachi music has been good for me, because it's bursts of notes and then bursts of silence. So when you start drifting off into thought, all of a sudden a burst of notes will come and shake you out of it. Like a zen master smacking you on the head. ;)

Another thing that I think could work is using one of those sleep brainwave CDs. Some of my best moments come from being in the hypnagogic state (between wakefulness and rest). But I haven't really tried listening to this kind of thing. I did gamma brainwave sounds, and didn't notice much.

And I like Gyuto Monks, or stuff like that.