Sign in to follow this  
Pranaman

sore throat and weak feeling

I'm trying to heal up before monday. Do you have any suggestions for curing a sore throat and an aching weak body?

thank you

meditate and pray/intend for a cure and then go to your stash of meds, vitamins, spices, supplements, food and follow your heart. Be sure to brew up strange tea or soup with an unusual taste... that'll be a pattern interrupt that might help.

Possibly.

Fun if nothing else. :lol:

For germs, I would say to zap them with a Hulda Clark-style Zapper. You can buy most of these devices for just over $100. Some even cheaper...and then you also have upper-end computational Rife-like machines, etc. But a simple positive square-wave function DC microcurrent device should do the trick.

oscilloscopio.jpg

(2 main ones are "official" Hulda Clark versions and Don Croft's Terminator II Zapper.) These are just good devices to have on hand to stop colds, flus and other sicknesses in their tracks. (I don't have too much personal experience with this yet, but I know a few who have.)

Biochemically, you can also try some:

garlic (effective doses range from ~5 cloves - 3 bulbs per day)

oil of oregano (a few drops per day, I believe)

iodine (a few drops per day)

Siberian pine nut oil (maybe a tablespoon per day, I believe)

ionic "colloidal" silver (maybe a few teaspoons per day)

turmeric (dissolve a tablespoon in a glass of water and try 2-3 doses per day)

mushroom immune boosters

etc.

BTW, people might want to start researching some of these remedies and stock up for cold & flu season NOW. Thing is, you already want to have your med cabinet stocked and supplies ON HAND to nip things in the bud at first onset...

And of course, you can also do some energetic healing, as well.

But for the little bugs, I think the electrochemical combination approach often seems to work best.

Edited by vortex

I'm trying to heal up before monday. Do you have any suggestions for curing a sore throat and an aching weak body?

thank you

Sounds like a virus. There are a few things you can take right when you first feel the virus hitting you that will shorten it's stay, but otherwise all you can do is treat the symptoms. I recommend zinc lozenges for the sore throat. If you nose gets plugged or runs take Zicam, it is another homeopathic remedy with zinc. The bacteria that viruses produce cannot reproduce in zinc. Unfortunately they are both relatively expensive, but I expecially recommend the Zicam because it stops the little buggers before they can drip down into your lungs. You also don't have to worry about any possible side effects with other medication you might be taking.

make yourself a spicy chickenstock soup with garlic, chili, ginger, pepper & onion & cellery root.

put some coco milk in it to make it more enjoyable, it makes it soft to swallow. Drink as hot as you can.

hot bath in the evening after eating the soup.

starve a fever drown a cold. drink a lot. it works.

Go to bed early.

And yes, don't worry. It will be better tomorrow.

take triple dose of vitmain C in the morning.

ahh. I forgot the lemongrass..and koriiander (that is if u like it thai'ish.)

Edited by rain

thank you

Drink hot water with sliced ginger, honey and lemon. Eat the ginger when the cup is empty.

Soak feet in hot water, as hot as you can stand it, before going to sleep

Something that unfailingly works for me -

Breathe in fresh clean sparkling chi into your body through your pores, breathe out the illness in the same way.

Circle the microcosmicorbit a lot.

repeat and repeat and repeat.

along the way you may find the ilness shrinking inward into definite hotspots.. ie you suddenly get the right side of your throat very sore.. focus on the breathing in fresh chi and breathing out the heat/inflammation. continue till it's gone.

Sparkle up your liver with some nice fresh green chi, breath out the liver fatigue and tocicity.

Good luck.

during the day drink lots of green tea and eat hearty soup. At night before bed eat yogurt.

Lay in bed for 3-4 hours and do emptiness mediation, stack on the blankets, try to slow your breathing down as far as it will go. go into the void, the emptiness

Edited by mwight

during the day drink lots of green tea and eat hearty soup. At night before bed eat yogurt.

Lay in bed for 3-4 hours and do emptiness mediation, stack on the blankets, try to slow your breathing down as far as it will go. go into the void, the emptiness

Yogurt might add to mucus.

But what do I know :)

Yogurt might add to mucus.

But what do I know :)

well you have a point there... but yogurt also has tons of bacteria which boost your immune system. But the calcium in yogurt blocks the absorption of antioxidants in green tea etc.

Green tea also boosts your immune system.

I drink green tea all day, and eat home made yogurt at night, and I haven't been sick in many many years.

I'll second the dairy product producing mucus.

You can buy the critters without the dairy as well if you just want those.

What's going (went?) on on Monday? Maybe you should just take it as a cue to rest (but agree you have to pretend/intend to be just on vacation rather than "sick" ;-)

I'm "sick" right now as well. Good excuse to wonder about things, slow down, read books, plan my next move...

I'd cut all dairy while you're sick, too much fat and sugar, big time mucus forming. Save the yogurt for after the illness passes. Yogurt and other fermented foods are good for the immune system, just not when you're already ill.

Green tea is a good idea if you have a Heat illness (flu-like symptoms, fever, red-eyes, yellow mucus, knife-like sore throat), but it tends to be cooling and is counter indicated for a Cold illness (fear of cold, slight fever and chills, clear/white mucus, mild sore throat, pale complexion). For heat illnesses, overdose the vitamin C, and concoct some vitominova bombas (juice fruit meals, mainly citrus). For Cold illnesses go for spicy chicken soup as per rain's suggestion, ginger tea, etc. In both cases stay bundled up, rest & sweat. You can (and should) continue to practice your forms but just to keep things flowing, don't over do it.

I keep coming across people recommending eating large amounts of garlic. The problem with eating large amounts of natural antibiotics is that they also kill the bacteria in your gut that you need to digest food. The result is stomach ache for a few days where the food in your stomach feels like rocks. To avoid this, eat a spoonful of acedophilous (good bacteria) if you must eat so much garlic or whatever.

I ve said it and I will say it again GSE because it works in my experience faster than antibiotics on a strep throat, about 5 days if you drink 5-6 cups of water with 15 drops of GSE ( a bit bitter) and you can gargle with it.

3 cloves of fresh raw garlic, mix with tbsp raw honey (antibiotic and makes it easier to swallow coats garlic), swallow on empty stomach and do 2-3 times day be ready to get nausated if you do this however, especially if you have a sensitive stomach, it's kind of overkill anyway if you are already doing GSE. by far the cheapest way to go, sometimes you can get GSE with oregano extract which is also good. Everyone has given some good advice from what I can see. And Rain's chicken soup sounds nourishing and yummy.

Edited by Xienkula1

If GSE i grapefruit seed extract my brother shares your enthusiasm.

Me I have a little warning, go for the drops like Xienkula advises,

do not buy it in capsules and swallow with food

before you go to sleep. Like I did..The capsules ended afloat on top in the stomac and

I ended up at the emergency with a bad stomach ulcer.

Incredibly frightening and painful. Did heal very fast though.

Edited by rain

If GSE i grapefruit seed extract my brother shares your enthusiasm.

Me I have a little warning, go for the drops like Xienkula advises,

do not buy it in capsules and swallow with food

before you go to sleep. Like I did..The capsules ended afloat on top in the stomac and

I ended up at the emergency with a bad stomach ulcer.

Incredibly frightening and painful. Did heal very fast though.

Excellent point. GSE yes grapefruit seed extract at the concentration it is sold is highly acidic (low pH less than 2), so not something you would want to use without diluting, use 2 cups of water to make sure it is not too acidic...you can even add a buffer such as baking soda 1/4 tsp to ensure you do not get acid burn. When I was younger i thought more was better and put a few drops on a tooth cavity stupidly, it was a horrific experience I can sympathise, layers of skin cells died became ionized and denatured by acid and peeled off the inside of my cheeks, lips, gums and tongue, it was incredibly painful, and yogurt was the only remedy as it helps to increase mucous secretion, contains morphine-like molecules(to deaden pain), and contains lots of calcium phosphate which help to buffer acid + beneficial microbes to supplant flora which may have been sensitive to GSE. Always dilute, or mix directly with alkaline buffer.

And with capsules you must drink with tons of water to dilute if you take them, stomach acid is already acidic, poweder is even more concentrated than liquid, so its safest to stick to diluting liquid GSE.

What's you guys' take on getting acidopholus in non-yogurt forms? Yogurt seems to give me pretty horrific gas if I eat it regularly, even when it's a brand meant to be specially formulated to help people with IBS and other trouble.

Also, I had a recurring stabbing pain feeling in one of my tonsils twice in the last three weeks. The first time it lasted for about a week and was quite pernicious. It wasn't connected to any cold symptoms. When it came back the second time I started oil pulling with sesame oil, four days ago. That seemed to knock it out quickly and as a bonus has greatly diminished my post-breakfast mucousy ahhheeemmming. I'll have to stick with it for some time before I can say the oil pulling was the causal factor, but maybe others here have found similar results with this method and sore throats.

Edited by Walker

What's you guys' take on getting acidopholus in non-yogurt forms? Yogurt seems to give me pretty horrific gas if I eat it regularly, even when it's a brand meant to be specially formulated to help people with IBS and other trouble.

Also, I had a recurring stabbing pain feeling in one of my tonsils twice in the last three weeks. The first time it lasted for about a week and was quite pernicious. It wasn't connected to any cold symptoms. When it came back the second time I started oil pulling with sesame oil, four days ago. That seemed to knock it out quickly and as a bonus has greatly diminished my post-breakfast mucousy ahhheeemmming. I'll have to stick with it for some time before I can say the oil pulling was the causal factor, but maybe others here have found similar results with this method and sore throats.

Dairy is allergenic for many people, arguably coconut water or cream kefir would be better(kefir helps rebuild mucosa of small intenstine) coconut is a nutritionally rich source of lauric acid, proteins and minerals. Or you could get something like EM, effecitive micro-organisms (way beyond acidolphilus), and take a few tbsp of mother culture direct from bottle/ day. Then theres the prebiotics, jerusalem artichoke, celeriac, carrots, arabinogalactan(larch extract), chicory root, seaweeds, yummy but gassy, just about anything that increases microbial fermentation = some gas production.

And with capsules you must drink with tons of water to dilute if you take them, stomach acid is already acidic, poweder is even more concentrated than liquid, so its safest to stick to diluting liquid GSE.

I know! I have so much problem drinking water, even though there is sufficient motivation! I just can't drink water and try really hard to! Any tips on drinking more water? :mellow:

I know! I have so much problem drinking water, even though there is sufficient motivation! I just can't drink water and try really hard to! Any tips on drinking more water? :mellow:

I have the same problem....I have started by filling a 1.5 L bottle of purified water with added trace minerals, and fresh mint sprig + lime slices and just keeping it around me and making a point of drinking every so often until it is all gone. And then filling it up 3/4 and drinking again. It works for me....just keep it around you and just keep sipping..make healthy habit....hydrate...a yogic practice I have done is to drink 1-2L of water at once first thing in the morning and then wait 45 min to an hour depending on your source. This can supposedly eliminate a lot of diseases...however it could be strain on the kidneys for some perhaps, so test your body, that could be a good way of doing it.

http://nitaai.net/forums/frame.html?http:/...pic.php?id=2024

http://videosfromindia.smashits.com/view/4...amp;category=mr

Edited by Xienkula1

What works for me, homemade colloidal silver

When I feel a cold or flu like symptoms coming on, I start drinking 8 to 16 oz a day.....................The virus usually disappears in 2 to 3 days...........Works like a charm.

Also, if you have access to a small trampoline, rebound exercise is a cellular workout and stimulates the lymphatic systems which will help toxins out of the body faster.

Note: the above is not to be construed as medical but informational purposes only.

:)

Sign in to follow this