Sign in to follow this  
mjjbecker

Gratitude

Yup, I must say it's great, and has really helped me with a lot of questions that I've had :D

I mean I really can't say more than that! Well, I can, but it would really just end up sounding like the same thing over and over and over again for a paragraph.

I could go on but........... yeah.

I am truly grateful to those who run this forum. I want you to know that you are on my thoughts & prayers when i send out energy daily.

My very best wishes to you.

Santiago

when i want to make work more interesting i use the ohm mantra while projecting thankfulness from the third eye.

people always tell me i look like im sleeping or bored when i practice this though this -_-

its really peaceful :)

also the teachings of abraham advocate a practice called the rampage of appreciation where you just be thankful for various things in your environment.

I love this room

its really relaximg

this is a great chair

ect...

i find that its harder to maintain than the ohm practice but works well in between repititions.

like this:

ohm

i really love mantra yoga

ohm

its really peaceful

ohm

ohm

ohm

ect

gratitude seems to put you in alignment with your higher self

:lol:

Sean 'emerged' this site from an even whackier situation... full of potty mouth attacks and even dudes sending out astral dragons to do battle over goofy stuff. So he set the bar pretty low in his mind and, as he has the power to banish a bum, I guess he can determine what threshold he can be comfortable with. (If this were my site, I'd be more trigger happy myself... I'd organize a monthly lets-vote-someone-off-the-island-game. :lol: )

Sean deserves a lot of credit... this forum has really been of benefit to myself and I think many others.

mjjbecker,

Thank you for your beautifully stated aspiration and for reminding us of the preciousness of this site. I remember growing up in an era where there were just a handful of books out there on spiritual cultivation... It's nice to get that behind us!!

Your pal,

Yoda

Sean is the man!

I had lunch with a student of Master Wang Liping a couple weeks ago and explained the whole history of Taobums to her. She had actually thought Sean from David Verdesi Tradional Tao was the webmaster here :lol:

It took most of the afternoon with her writing down stuff in Chinese and translating but I think I was able to get her up to speed on the whole saga that created Taobums as well as the different practices and dramas we have seen here.

Of course, new saga's and dramas seem to spring up every week. So who knows what exciting things the Seanster's creation will bring!

Will have to visit my buddy in Costa Rica one of these days.

Camz

Sign in to follow this