Sign in to follow this  
Yoda

Happy Diwali 2008!

Happy Diwali everyone!!!!

Even if you aint Hindu you gotsta tap into the vibe this evening!!! Light some candles, practice, thank Laxmi for being such a great provider, celebrate Ram's return, etc.

Maybe someone else could unpack the significance of the holiday, but I think of it as a time to thank the gods, Adonai, etc for their continuing support of our material plane proclivities. :lol:

New moon on the east coast USA is 7:14 pm EDT today.

Yoda

Even if you aint Hindu you gotsta tap into the vibe this evening!!! Light some candles, practice, thank Laxmi for being such a great provider, celebrate Ram's return, etc.

Maybe someone else could unpack the significance of the holiday, but I think of it as a time to thank the gods, Adonai, etc for their continuing support of our material plane proclivities. :lol:

Yoda

: ) May Shakti & Shiva Bless us all!

Yoda

Diwali also coincides with the worship of the Divine Mother Kali and her victory over forces of Ignorance.

So here's wishing you all a happy Diwali and praying that Mother Kali cuts through the veils of ignorance we all wear and let the Te and Tao shine forth.

To the victory of the good over evil within every human being

Will have to go light something later ...

Sign in to follow this