Sign in to follow this  
Seth Ananda

Parvarthi Nanda Nath?

Hi Everyone, I haven't been around for a while. :)

Does anyone know Anything about Parvarthi Nanda Nath? Anyone studied with her?

Im on an Authenticity Hunt. She makes a lot of claims linage wise, and if its true fantastic, but im just not sure...

Seth Ananda

She is HOT.

parvathi_home.jpg

On a serious note: sorry I couldn't help with anything substantial...I'll be looking more into what she's about.

I hate to sound the way I am going to, but Tantra is a joke off late. She writes at length about her lineage, starting with Amritananda who himself has a very shady lineage and half of Indian population knows what goes on in his Ashram. I once spoke to her for I share a lot of her fields of interest and was really disappointed at how badly the glorious teachings of Kashmiri Shaivism and Tantra are misrepresented. She has no clue of spanda, or trika or pratyabhijna, that she writes about. Right from her name, where she tries to copy a Nath panthi or a Tantric adept, she has it all wrong! If you are looking for something New Age and willing to pay for it, she may work, but she has no clue about what she is talking! And she speaks of paths that she trained in and a simple question revealed that she had no clue. She thought Kaula meant sex! Someone who once took a class with her was so disappointed because of her attitude: she thinks her supposed good looks cover up for her lack of knowing stuff.

Grow up girl! :lol:

She is HOT.

parvathi_home.jpg

On a serious note: sorry I couldn't help with anything substantial...I'll be looking more into what she's about.

Just saw what Scotty wrote...that exactly is her only claim to fame .... :lol:

Edited by SiliconValley

I hate to sound the way I am going to, but Tantra is a joke off late. She writes at length about her lineage, starting with Amritananda who himself has a very shady lineage and half of Indian population knows what goes on in his Ashram. I once spoke to her for I share a lot of her fields of interest and was really disappointed at how badly the glorious teachings of Kashmiri Shaivism and Tantra are misrepresented. She has no clue of spanda, or trika or pratyabhijna, that she writes about. Right from her name, where she tries to copy a Nath panthi or a Tantric adept, she has it all wrong! If you are looking for something New Age and willing to pay for it, she may work, but she has no clue about what she is talking! And she speaks of paths that she trained in and a simple question revealed that she had no clue. She thought Kaula meant sex! Someone who once took a class with her was so disappointed because of her attitude: she thinks her supposed good looks cover up for her lack of knowing stuff.

Grow up girl! :lol:

Just saw what Scotty wrote...that exactly is her only claim to fame .... :lol:

Thanks Silicon. I was hoping this wasn't the case. I began wondering when she was using Daniel Odier's dodgy translations and claiming his 'Aledged' teacher Lalita Devi was her teacher - someone who no one knows or can verify...

It is a pity, As a long time student of Kashmir Shavism to see the tradition fall again into the wrong hands. But, Lol, like Scotty said. Wow she is a stunner!

Thanks again

Seth Ananda

Sign in to follow this