Yoda

sperm snarfing

With Mrs Yoda and the kids out of town, I'm actually spending about 2 hours a day doing various sexual cultivation exercises plus 40 minutes running, 20 minutes standing, 15 minutes sungazing (on an ideal day) plus my new green tea hobby. So about 2.5-3 hours a day of practice when I'm alone... vs about 1.5-2 hrs when the fam is around on average.

I've discovered sperm snarfing as a form of the big draw or cool draw practice. Inspired by recent soft palate posts, I've tried holding my nose, vacuum breathing, eyes looking up and the sperm rockets straight up to the brain. Don't let the sperm come out your nose.

There's a good post on taobum.com about stimulating the soft palate. I'll have to try drawing the tongue back and up during the sperm snarf to see if that amplifies the effect.

-Yoda

hold your nose, vacuum breathe, eyes looking up and your sperm (if excited) will swim to your brain.

Good luck.

hold your nose, vacuum breathe, eyes looking up and your sperm (if excited) will swim to your brain.

Good luck.

5851[/snapback]

How many vacuum breathes do you perform before again breathing normal? do you only use a little suction or are you vaccum breathing havily like wiht flaring nostrils?

just curious

Harry

Chia's empty force breathing is similar I think. If I remembe correctly, you exhale all your air and then hold your nose while "sucking in" (even though you're not taking in any air). You don't hold your nose with your hands though, instead you just internally close the nostrils.

I've done something like this during big draw practice and it seems simlar to what you're doing. You can combine it with reverse "breathing" (even though you're not taking air in, you're chest gets bigger) and focus on running energy up the spine.

yes, the nuance is that by holding the nose, you get the soft palate and direct brain stimulation involved and I like to think that there may be a slight vacuum put on the brain to help suck the sperm aura upwards and it certainly helps the energy cross the bottom of the skull more easily.

I suppose the whole thing can be done by breathing in through the nose so quickly that the nostrils automatically close and you get the same vacuum.

That wouldn't look so odd so there wouldn't be as much to explain to your victim.

I just compared the above methods and holding the nose forms a much more powerful vacuum.

It'll make your ears grow, though.