phore

Supplements

Ok so i have been taking herbel and other supplements for a while now

I have taken ginseng for a few years. I have tried ginko bilboa and got good results, golden seal echinacea complex has done good things for curing illness in early stages. red reishi seems to be good.

i have tried honey

coq10 is apparently for energy support.

I am considering trying super enzymes has anyone got any information or experience with these. What happens if you take them on an empty stomach.

What are some of your favorite supplements. Does anyone have any information on the above supplements.

Edited by phore

I try not to take any pill that isn't also a whole food. I also try to look for supplements with tons of research behind them.

Every day I eat 2 handfuls of dried blueberries, 2 pots of organic green tea, and I take a multivitamin and a couple fish oil pills.

All of those things blueberries, green tea, and fish oil, have loads of research behind them.

i have considered fish oil.

I have drank green tea too.

Not done too much with blueberries

I am considering trying some type of iodine

possibly atomic.

i have considered fish oil.

I have drank green tea too.

Not done too much with blueberries

I am considering trying some type of iodine

possibly atomic.

Are you deficient? You seem to be gravitating towards the "trendier" health foods. Not that any of these things are bad. I always just try to eat with the season of where I am residing. I also try to focus on what I haven't eaten. If I eat kale one meal then I switch to another vegetable the next and so on.

And supplements can be a great thing but it is also good to stop them or switch them as well. Most nutritionists I have worked with subscribe to a "5 days on, 2 days off" regimen. That seems to work well with exercise as well. A body gets used to the same thing day in and day out. It will get less out of the supplements as time goes on if you don't change it up once in a while.

Are you deficient?

of course you realize this means war...

jk :lol:

i have tried different things

i take breaks and change a lot

never heard the 5/2 day thing though thanks

:)

i used to take fish oil and i really wish i had some now, it really is a remarkable supplement; i don't think it would matter if you took it everyday since unless you regularly eat fish you're lacking those essential oils.

Are you deficient?

Is there an easy way to tell? I feel o.k.

Been thinking about "Green Drinks" I like Wheatgrass but it's hard to get it fresh at lunchtime, There are always the "green powders" but I don't know if they have the same benefited (fresh vs processed)

Can't go wrong with fish oil :D my knees & joints like it but I'm not taking huge doses.

coq10 is getting a lot of good press...

fish oil here too . i dont take vitamin supplements because i feel i get too much energy or something... (maybe Strange paranoia...) :: )

before i started practicing qigong and yoga my heart started racing when i took vitamins

but my heart rate was really slow back then so it was probably a relative thing.

on the plus side my vital signs were "excellent" as of last weeks visit to the doctor about a pulled abdominal muscle. It has healed now so i can resume 5 tibetans and stretching.

:D

Ok so i have been taking herbel and other supplements for a while now

I have taken ginseng for a few years. I have tried ginko bilboa and got good results, golden seal echinacea complex has done good things for curing illness in early stages. red reishi seems to be good.

i have tried honey

coq10 is apparently for energy support.

I am considering trying super enzymes has anyone got any information or experience with these. What happens if you take them on an empty stomach.

What are some of your favorite supplements. Does anyone have any information on the above supplements.

The daily external alchemy I enjoy is Primordial qigong , big dipper qigong, omega-3 fish oil, Goji juice (if you by from here it is a tax write off) Power 4 mixed with Tonic Alchemy carrot, cellary, apple all juiced, ginger, chayanne pepper Immortal drops, and longevity tea. I would drop all the other stuff and keep just the qigong forms if I had to choose. I do not mix in the tea or the drops into my juice shakes but you could. It is cheep if you replace meals. I also make tonic soups in a croc pot.

Hi,

What is jing shen?

Google at least doesn't seem to know.

Body spirits, grounded or housed if you like in our vital organs. Lung/metal/po kidney/water/zhi liver/wood/hun heart/fire/shen spleen/earth/yi(as in yijing).

Okay, i understand (a little bit more now) :)

When i read your first post i thought about applied kinesiology at first thought, but it's still different, i think.

Body spirits, grounded or housed if you like in our vital organs. Lung/metal/po kidney/water/zhi liver/wood/hun heart/fire/shen spleen/earth/yi(as in yijing).

Okay, i understand (a little bit more now) :)

When i read your first post i thought about applied kinesiology at first thought, but it's still different, i think.

No need for muscle testing if you have a deep relationship with them. It is about learning to listen/feel subtle communications of the life force, to be in a relationship. For instance if you perceive an agitation at a subtle level you can adjust before it be comes some thing like out right anger or depression. If you ignore these communications for to long you will eventually have disease that you will have to pay attention to, well hopefully. In the alchemical process our movement is returning, our home is very subtle and is no place. If you need more feel free to ask. I will do my best to answer.