Sign in to follow this  
Gats

Hey all

Hey all,

Thought I'd give a brief intro as I've been reading some posts and it seems many of us are in similar boats, so to speak and I wanted share some of my experiences.

I've been studying yoga, chi gong and other energetic practices for a number of years but it wasn't until around 2003 that I had really dedicated myself towards these studies in a much more serious way. I attended a Kundalini workshop in 2005 that was hosted by the late Dr Glenn Morris and my current Chi Gong Master Jin Fa Zhang among a few other very advanced individuals. To make a long story short, what I experienced that weekend changed much of how I perceived things and made a permanent impact in regards to how I experience energy.

As of right now, Chi Gong is a strong focus as well as some select taoist energy practices. Things are moving faster now than ever before. Does anyone else feel a quickening of some sort lately?

- Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Welcome, perhaps there has been a quickening will there "be only one" ?

:D

Have fun here at the 'bums

Heya Gats, welcome, find a seat, how do you like your tea? Don't mind the quickenings, they tend to be followed by speed bumps. ;)

Hi Andrew,

Welcome, perhaps there has been a quickening will there "be only one" ?

:D

Have fun here at the 'bums

Haha, thanks.

Yes, there can be only one, when all there is, is one :P

Heya Gats, welcome, find a seat, how do you like your tea? Don't mind the quickenings, they tend to be followed by speed bumps. ;)

I'm not too crazy about speed bumps, especially while drinking tea (ouch!). But I suppose they exist for a reason... thanks for the heads up

Sign in to follow this