mwight

Lin Kong Jing Instruction Online...

Anyone here practice void power (Lin Kong Jing)? Any good websites or books about it?

Interested in anyones experiences with it, etc.

Edited by mwight

Anyone here practice void power (Lin Kong Jing)? Any good websites or books about it?

Interested in anyones experiences with it, etc.

I think the only book on the topic is Paul Dong "Empty Force: The Power of Chi for Self-Defense and Energy Healing "

I have heard that Rich Mooney wrote some manual called "Ling Kong Jing, the powerful empty force" but never succeed in getting it ...

Ive had Richards book for along time he is also a student of Paul Dong very simple exercises i guarentee you all have learnt something close or similar to what he has as Lin Kong Jing.

Simple exercises yes. But lots of continious practice required ~3hrs everyday for 3 years IIRC. Paul Dongs "Empty Force" is well worth a read if you like this sort of stuff.

Would be a shame to practice for that long then find out that you really needed a teacher rather than just the book :huh:

Hoshin tao chi kung apparently uses empty force a lot

you can get KAP 1 and 2 online, which is probably the basis of hoshin tao chikung

:ph34r:

I buy alot of information (books) etc to see how things relate with my own arts, its amazing seeing that there are only so many ways to do movements and breathing and it seems that most are some how related.

For example: Different breathing patterns with stillness and motion, with hard and soft also with stillness and motion.

This too me is very important as it relates alot to what i teach and train and can be found in many cultivation systems the key is the order of how the art progresses and cultivates the chi also the mind.

Ive had Richards book for along time he is also a student of Paul Dong very simple exercises i guarentee you all have learnt something close or similar to what he has as Lin Kong Jing.

Is his book on Amazon? online?

H0fetyVx-YY

Paul Dong puts on very open demos minus all the misleading stage dramatics.

Like a hypnotist, he purposely selects the most sensitive people out of the audience and they don't try to resist. Except that this is all done openly and explicitly.

Because the purpose here is not to show that lin kong jing can move people against their will like puppets...but that it alone can influence people over a distance - something still not accounted for in our current physical paradigm.