Sign in to follow this  
asil

concious about the tao

hi everyone,

it all started for me about half a year ago, when i was searching on youtube for videos of (power of) chi demostrations. and many were very impressive but all the type of shaolin and martial arts. but seeing the video of john chang, totally knocked me off. I was so impressed i started researching, and one thing lead to the other.

i found the magus of java, and david verdesi, and his student sean denty (who is a member here) and i found master wang liping of the dragon gate school, and also got in touch with other students of his.

first of all thanks for the input and the time you guys took to create this forum and allow the exchange of information and make it available.

second i am looking forward to my contribution and what the future will bring for me.

Pleasure to meet you all.

Asil

i found the magus of java, and david verdesi, and his student sean denty (who is a member here) and i found master wang liping of the dragon gate school, and also got in touch with other students of his.

Hi Asil,

Pleasure to meet you too. A search on those names would get you hours and hours or reading here :) so have fun at the 'bums.

Sign in to follow this