mantis

the tao bums map

super cute and makes me feelgood,

but..I managed to %up by hiding behind mr death and marking twice

..how to delete my shy twin?

Bump the map - its great. But no one in China or India? Are we all members of NATO? Hmmm ... starts conspiracy theory...

• Like 1

Bump the map - its great. But no one in China or India? Are we all members of NATO? Hmmm ... starts conspiracy theory...

Yes, would be great to be able to edit your position, so we can keep it up to date!

I travel too much, it just does not make sense to write where I am, just where I will be eventually.

BTW, quite a Norway community we have. We should start a sub-forum on the Norse gods

Alright, here we go !

:)

YM

I put me in the wrong place ? :D

seems true to form! LOL.

just clicked?

and there i was!

...even though i'm not there.

Maybe it's a premonition??? NAaaa.

hahaha! I like seeing where you are all livin'!

Be it near of far to where you're really livin!

Adds another layer of life to all the tao bums out there!

Cool idea Mantis!

Thanks all!

Sweet dreams!

Shonton Ga

I've spent way to much time looking at this map with the satellite + hybrid modes. I went to places I grew up, past schools, old friends' houses, vacation spots... This brought back memories!

Yes, would be great to be able to edit your position, so we can keep it up to date!

I travel too much, it just does not make sense to write where I am, just where I will be eventually.

BTW, quite a Norway community we have. We should start a sub-forum on the Norse gods

I'm kinda surprised about the fact that there is so many Norwegians in here.. Makes me wonder what learning opportunities I don't know about around here..

I notice a lot of aliens in Norway and England. Glad we have such an interstellar group.

This is a great idea. I wonder if it deserves a special place on the top so it doesn't get plowed under?

Michael

:lol:

warmer...warmer...

Pietro:

Are you the only italian?

Actually, I'm surprised myself. I see we are 4 on the map, and as I recall there are atleast 3 more. And only from my own part of Norway we are 3 bums.

We're only 4.5 mill people, and our neighouring countries Finland, Sweden have no members, and Denmark have one.

We definately should set up a norse forum here, or thread.

Any theories as to why we're so many?

No good forums in our native tounge?

Up for suggestions.

h

Edited by hagar

Hagar,

So far there are only two people from Sweden on the map but I am pretty sure there are more members from around here.

All the best

HG