Sign in to follow this  
Peng Tzu

How does one find other Taoists in one's area?

Hello,

I live on long island new york, and I have been practicing Tao for many years, in fact, I am an acupuncturist, which is how I got onto taoist thought to begin with.

i feel rather lonely, and I wonder how I can meet others who practice Tao on long island.

Have any suggestions about how to go about finding others and networking?

I wish I knew. A few months ago I posted a very similar question. I recently moved to a town near London and I have no friends, and do not have the kind of jobs that helps you meet people. I am very lonely. I would love qigong tai chi friends, but do not have the money for classes right now. (and besides I would not benefit from any of the local classes so it would be a waste). Good luck finding friends in New York :)

Hello,

I live on long island new york, and I have been practicing Tao for many years, in fact, I am an acupuncturist, which is how I got onto taoist thought to begin with.

i feel rather lonely, and I wonder how I can meet others who practice Tao on long island.

Have any suggestions about how to go about finding others and networking?

Yellow pages :lol:

Seriously look for taoist in the phone book - there may be some group.

Go to health food stores - see if anyone is teaching Tai Chi or something similar.

Google taoists long island. I just did a google and you will be surprised.

Edited by mYTHmAKER

There was actually going to be a little NYC meet a few saturdays ago for lunch in Chinatown, don;t really know what happened with that.

There was actually going to be a little NYC meet a few saturdays ago for lunch in Chinatown, don;t really know what happened with that.

How come you didn't show did Lost Monk get lost :lol:

Sign in to follow this