growant

Get to know the real Procurator

I recently started a thread in the lending library forum asking to borrow a DVD. I received a private message from Procurator saying that he had the videotape and would send it to me and I could keep it. I responded with my name, address, and much gratitude. He then messaged me again saying it was no problem, he was cleaning out his closet, and asked me if (based on my name) I was Jewish and said, if so, to consider it a New Year's gift. I responded that I was, in fact, Jewish, and thanked him again. Five days later I hadn't heard back from him so messaged him to ask if he was still sending me the tape. His response is below.

"no. i am not doing favors to a filthy jew"

Sean, I have forwarded you a copy of this message that he sent me. Also, all of our correspondence remains in my inbox so you can easily verify this (I give you permission to look at our correspondence).

I thought the community would be interested to know what we have among us. I must admit, I was shocked to get a response like this from a forum dedicated to spiritual cultivation.

I thought something was off with this guy when I read a post of his recently calling Ken Cohen a fraud.

Ken Cohen is one of the most humble and down to earth Tao teachers I know. He even took time out of his schedule to give an interview to Lozen for Taobums awhile back.

Edited by Cameron

What a horrible experience. Such a bastard.

Hopefully, one day he'll overcome his anger, hatred and contraction and realize his stupidity.

I don't think cohen is a fraud but I don't find his system effective or useful at all.

I must admit, I was shocked to get a response like this from a forum dedicated to spiritual cultivation.

You are right, that's not a very nice experience. There are people here from different countries, different religions, the more difference, the more to share! Islam has it's beauty and Sufism, Judaism has the Kabbalah wich is fascinating... after all, true religion is about re-ligion :)

If there will be a user from "I don't know where" I will be happy, because now I might know where "I don't know where" exactly is... :lol:

WOW!

Well what I know of Ken Cohen, I like him very much.

And I certainly do not think he deserves the racial slander.

Sounds like the slanderer has "Liver" issues....: (

More "Shhhhhhhhhhhhh" and less racial remarks.

I'm not in the least surprised.

He has been on my ignore list for quite some time.

I believe that such behavior should result in a permanent ban.

He is free to hate who he chooses but this action is reprehensible.

WOW!

Well what I know of Ken Cohen, I like him very much.

And I certainly do not think he deserves the racial slander.

Sounds like the slanderer has "Liver" issues....: (

More "Shhhhhhhhhhhhh" and less racial remarks.

He said Ken Cohen was a fraud. That is not racial slander.

Response should be to growant - he was slandered and by implication many of us were.

Racism can not be condoned, I am upset that you were to subjected to that Growant.

Am I the only one who finds persevering with Procurator useful? (Probably)

Sure his tone is very negative but I feel there is information there, just have to work hard to dig it out.

The whole story is sad.

Ironically, the chineese part of this community most likely won't even understand what we are talking about.

What's probably the worst of it is that there are 'bad' everykinds-of-people.

To generalise in those kind of ways is exactly the same as saying every american is bad because Bush is an 'incompetent little monster' who messes a lot of things up, for example, or any other kind of generalisation example.

It's enormous bad taste. Almost unbelievable.

People who make those kinds of judgements are far worse relatively speaking than the ones they are talking about.

Edited by froggie

when he said "Einstein is a fraud" I actually thought he had a some sense of humour.

I's a beautiful day outside, come on together lets go 1001, 1002, 1003...

.....come to think of it, this really sounded weird yes, (einstein really didn't like marching..me neither)

so..1001, 1002, 1003 was mor "back to everydays basics, training exercises, :rolleyes: outdoors together..

everyOne!!"

sigh

(shut up dollface)

Edited by rain

I guess he's the one who emailed me and asked if I was a jew after I posted the new free book on my site.

I asked him why, and he said he didn't want anything to do with jews, and I (had previously told him) that I'm Ukranian/German as far as I know, which he deemed 2 great aryan countries.

I think it's wierd and can't really understand why someone who's interested in Taoism would be worried about something like that, but - whatever . . .

The sad thing I think is that many Chinese people would probably AGREE with him. haha

I don't know how many people I've met here (and ESPECIALLY in Korea) who believe that the you know who's are secretly running the world.

Me? That's the human world, and I don't care about who is or isn't running it.

Indifference to others being deliberately hurt as long as it's not you is bingo?..

Who said that?

I really like him. I don't know why, I guess it's because he walks his talk, a thing that I rarely encounter these days. I think he has much to say, he's a serious man, he studies the daoism seriously, and when you'll least expect, he'll tell you what he thinks. In two short sentences, usually, concentrated and hard to digest, as many of you well remarked.

There are worst things than having your ethnicity insulted, and a good practicioner eventually finds a way to get over it.

When you have a forum that has a couple of thousand people with different beliefs and experiences, things like this are more likely to happen... daoists or not, we are still human.

There I said it. Does this make me a bad person? :unsure:

L1

No, I suppose a computer virus must have its fans too, and a serious practitioner or two supporting its cause is probably normal. However, if the majority were to invest their effort in helping it prevail, I'd ban myself.

Edited by Taomeow

I really like him. I don't know why, I guess it's because he walks his talk, a thing that I rarely encounter these days. I think he has much to say, he's a serious man, he studies the daoism seriously, and when you'll least expect, he'll tell you what he thinks. In two short sentences, usually, concentrated and hard to digest, as many of you well remarked.

There are worst things than having your ethnicity insulted, and a good practicioner eventually finds a way to get over it.

When you have a forum that has a couple of thousand people with different beliefs and experiences, things like this are more likely to happen... daoists or not, we are still human.

There I said it. Does this make me a bad person? :unsure:

L1

Is it OK in your book to call someone a nigger? Does it make you a bad person to like someone on this site who insulted African Americans members here on a regular basis? Seriously.... change dirty jew to nigger and see if your opinion changes. A good practitioner doesnt get over bigotry and racism..... they fight it.