Xienkula1

Page 1 of Dragon Body Kunlun

The guys that was breaking down the Ling Bao information recently might be able to give you the best help they did a fantastic job with the breakdowns.

Ape

hey can you translate it into english?:)

In brief.

This is an e-book published on 2004, the author learned briefly this form of Qigong on 1998 [Maybe it is 1988 because then it says it is already over 10 years].

In any case, this Qigong set is called the "Dragon-shape Soft body Art" and it is [according to the book] from the 'Nanji (South Pole) subsect of the 'Kunlun daoist School' as passed down by a certain Baiyun Kun Daoren then to the former director of the 'National Arts [Martial Arts] School of Shandong province' Mr. Lu Wenrui. It is a mixture of alchemy, self-developing, with various forms of Qigong, martial arts, well-being practices.

YM

As I understand it, The Dragon Shape Soft Body Art is a modern amalgamation of several other Kunlun White Cloud Sect Qigong sets, focusing on martial arts body training. I have never studied this particular style, but I did get to learn a lot of the same material in the late 90's. I still practice Dragon Plays with Ball.