Sign in to follow this  
phore

Teachings of abraham

So ive read the Law of Attraction, and am working on ask and it is given

They seem to be the most practical and simple guides for LoA ive ever come across. Abraham is a spirit guide not Abremelin the mage, the founder of judaism.

It teaches you to use your emotions as a guide, to turn every moment of your life into spiritual practice, and of course how to use your mind to create anything you want in your life.

It has some great processes like segmenting intent, the creative workshop, and the rampage of appreciation.

I love it, and would highly recommend it. Has anyone else had any experience with this.

http://www.abraham-hicks.com/lawofattractionsource/index.php

3 book set teachings of abraham on amazon for $26, free shipping

:D

I read Conversations with God recently, I think it has some good stuff on LoA within. First published 1993(?) wondered if it was the basis for a lot of the work you see around today.

So ive read the Law of Attraction, and am working on ask and it is given

They seem to be the most practical and simple guides for LoA ive ever come across. Abraham is a spirit guide not Abremelin the mage, the founder of judaism.

It teaches you to use your emotions as a guide, to turn every moment of your life into spiritual practice, and of course how to use your mind to create anything you want in your life.

It has some great processes like segmenting intent, the creative workshop, and the rampage of appreciation.

I love it, and would highly recommend it. Has anyone else had any experience with this.

http://www.abraham-hicks.com/lawofattractionsource/index.php

3 book set teachings of abraham on amazon for $26, free shipping

Its good this is watered down "Ilmu Kebatinan".

Abraham is a spirit guide not Abremelin the mage, the founder of judaism.

I didn't read all the books of Abremelin the mage, but does it refer to Abraham the founder of judaism? :blink:

Maybe I misunderstood..

I didn't read all the books of Abremelin the mage, but does it refer to Abraham the founder of judaism? :blink:

Maybe I misunderstood..

No, the Abraham in the Abramelin book (the alleged author) is not, nor is he claimed to be, the founder of Judaism. He simply shares the name with the father of Isaac.

the wiki has a good writeup on it. It definitely saved my marriage... if something is my fault I'm *much* quicker to forgive. :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Attraction

So LOA basically says "Ask and ye shall receive" and if you can relax, it'll come to you.* My problem with the approach is that only one in a million adults are capable of relaxing.

It's easy enough to be relaxed about desiring your next breath or a glass of water, but how about making real spiritual progress or improving something very near and dear? Tougher situation.

One channeled source made this their criticism of the LOA and said that you are better off sticking with a tried and true alchemical/magical/spiritual system east or west that has assembled a particular group of practices, rituals, and beliefs which will teach the secret ingredients of loving, relaxing, and allowing.

*Strictly speaking, Abraham's LOA says that "Ask and ye shall receive" is literally true. Everyone receives fulfillment of every single desire they ever had, large or small, without exception. But it is often the case that one has to die in order to relax for the desire to be fulfilled. (I'm assuming that the shiny red Camero, prom date, etc doesn't get served up in the afterlife, but the essential energy pf fulfillment and joy does.)

PS Abraham was asked why they chose that name and they said that it puts them first in the phone book. :lol:

PS Abraham was asked why they chose that name and they said that it puts them first in the phone book. :lol:

:lol:

Abraham just happens to be the more commercial of the spooks that give info, but according to several opinions, mine included, not the least distorted one and not the first one addressing the general public as you can Google Seth +Jane Roberts and find several books dictated by that conciousness trough JR in the 70s.

After JR died, a women by the name of Mary Ennis took the stage as she began to channel an entity addressed as Elias who for most is the real deal. www.eliasforum.org

Elias clearly states "Thought does NOT create reality, perception does".

My 2 cents, hope it helps.

Maybe I misunderstood..

Sorry i must have read that book incorrectly

I should have said Abraham maslow the founder of judiasm :lol:

Is solomon from The lesser and greater key of solomon the same person :mellow:

I dont know if it would be easy to get where your going using only these techniques without meditation.

It definitely enhances kunlun, and the Mantra practices i have been using.

I have read Gonversations with god. Walsh highly recommends the teachings of abraham series.

He wrote the introduction to Law of Attraction

I will have to check out this Ilmu Kebatinan. Thanks santiago.

Edited by phore

Ataraxis,

I'm a huge Esther fan, but she's geared for popular consumption and isn't very up on advanced yoga practices sort of thing. How is your channel on spiritual cultivation practices?

Also Esther is famous for valuing selfishness over altruism, as the philosophy of altruism is often a form of social control. She does say that if you are very wise, you'll love all sentient beings as yourself, but it's not her main thrust. How's your girl on that one?

Your pal,

Yoda

Is solomon from The lesser and greater key of solomon the same person :mellow:

It might be, altough I will give you a little key myself.. I think in hermeticism they say that

Solomon can be also:

Sol

Om

On

Wich, is 3 different words for Sun.

But, who knows? :lol:

They address the concept of multiple -linear time- lives called focuses v.s. traditional reincarnation concept, one part of the Shift being us becoming aware of our other focuses (poor, rich, prostitute, monk, African, Latin, etc.) and thus understanding each other better, eliminating Judgement and becoming more emphatic. Also conceiving Karma differently as now is an action you may undertake to compensate in this focus someone you engaged in one of your other focuses.

nice perspective!

It might be, altough I will give you a little key myself.. I think in hermeticism they say that

Solomon can be also:

Sol

Om

On

Wich, is 3 different words for Sun.

But, who knows? :lol:

Correct

Is solomon from The lesser and greater key of solomon the same person

They are both perported to be by King Solomon of the Bible (proverbs, song of solomon etc.) though the texts likely originated in the Middle Ages. So, yes, the Solomon is the same, though he is likely not the actual author.

Sign in to follow this