Yoda

pandora.com

pandora is great, I agree.

I was wondering if any bums have an account at last.fm. Have a look at that site, Yoda, see what you think. You can set up an account, and listen to music, get rec's based on what you rate, share music, etc.

pandora is great, I agree.

I was wondering if any bums have an account at last.fm. Have a look at that site, Yoda, see what you think. You can set up an account, and listen to music, get rec's based on what you rate, share music, etc.

Hi,

I see your location is London. Can you still get Pandora? I used to love Pandora and had a paid account, so that we could listen to it through our Sonos system. That was until maybe six months ago when they would no longer stream outside of the States. I registered with a US zip code but they could tell by the IP address that I was in the UK. We swapped over to Napster, which is different but good as well. I still miss Pandora though!

Yes, Pandora has finally ditched us Uk -ers.

Have you tried last.fm, Hawk?

No, but I will check it out. The thing with Pandora, Napster plus a few others, is that they will intergrate with our Sonos system.

If you havn't come across Sonos, it is worth checking out. It is a wireless music system that streams music, from internet radio or music library, to anywhere in the house. It can seem a little expensive to set up, but I recon it is one of the best things we have ever bought. I can't imagine not having it now! Infact, I came across Sonos when it was advertised on Pandora.

pandora.com is awesome. I listen to it more than normal radio. Led Zeppelin is rockin' now. :D

Edited by ddilulo_06