voidisyinyang

Dr. Harald Walach

Hi Professor Harald Walach: I just read an interview at http://mind-energy.net where I've had articles published on qigong healing and by way of hypertext came upon your emphasis on spiritual healing as the next step in parapsychology. I finished my masters degree doing intensive qigong training with a Chinese full-lotus yoga master who now works with the Mayo Clinic here in Minnesota. His name is Chunyi Lin and he has a healing center at http://springforestqigong.com and he's been doing some peer-reviewed research but mainly focuses on healing and teaching qigong to the Mayo Clinic doctors. He co-authored, with Mayo Clinic oncologist Dr. Nisha Manek, a chapter for a Mayo Clinic medical textbook on complementary medicine.

If you are unfamiliar with qigong master Chunyi Lin I strongly recommend you take a class from him or call his center to receive a phone healing from him. He's healing ability is very profound and so far he's relied solely on word of mouth for outreach. He is to be the keynote speaker at the U of Minnesota Center of Spiritual Healing conference this year.

I, myself, sit in full-lotus as much as possible during the day, having what I call "O at a Ds" or orgasms at a distance -- psychic love-light energy exchanges with females -- as healing energy. It's pretty wild and a very clean diet is necessary which I'm still working on. I did do some powerful healing though when I was taking Chunyi Lin's classes, including going 8 days on just half a glass of water -- the "bigu" phenomenon.

My masters thesis is linked at http://nonduality.com/hempel.htm (2001) and since then I've read one scholarly book a day while posting a blogbook at http://mothershiplanding.blogspot.com I also corresponded with many professors and researchers, including George P. Hansen.

All the best,

drew hempel, MA

That's an excellent point. I keep having this perv p.m. me over at http://taobums.com. He repeatedly emails me saying how he wants to jerk off when I've already told him that healing is based on no physical contact -- no creation of male ejaculation fluid -- so that LIGHT energy is created. So I've just ignored this last p.m. he sent me since the last time he contacted me I told him he just needs to keep practicing. The problem with pervs is that it's psychological -- subconscious -- anything you say in words just feeds their addiction -- so it has to be a right-brain energy transformation. When I took salvia the same thing happened -- it opened up the right-brain energy and since I was in full-lotus I had several internal climaxes. If I had been a typical male I would have lost the energy as ejaculation which is the opposite of making the love-light. When a male ejaculates it activates the cortisol stress system as Professor Robert Sapolsky details. BTW there's a new interview with me in Spanish that Pepe3Leches translated and conducted at his http://mondopsicotronico.net and I mention Robert Sapolsky in it.

Hold on -- you must be in California? haha. organic fruit grown locally in the colder season? !! I'm still amazed I was vegetarian for 15 years here in Midwest -- MN and WI. It gets 20 below zero in the winter.

OK thanks for clarifying the diet. I'll see what I can do -- I love bananas.

Yeah I completely rely on full-lotus for transforming the perv attacks and any desire dynamics with females, etc. or subconscious desire from alluring images, etc.

From my experience any physical contact just creates fluid which is the opposite of what you want -- love-light. For the last couple years I've been having probably 10 internal climaxes a day at minimum -- most of them mutual with other females. So that dries my balls out but then turns the energy to taking in the female electrochemical energy which I then also have to convert to electromagnetic for safe storage. haha. This can be done with males as well but not as easily (taking in their female electrochemical energy and then shooting electromagnetic back at them).

My point is I haven't been building up the electromagnetic energy but if I went full-on tantra I'd still open up the pineal gland because the more you heal others the more you heal yourself (convert the physical to light and then to consciousness). It would have to be the right circumstances I guess.

So if I'm with a female having O at a Ds I can sit in full-lotus for hours at a time -- maybe just bathroom breaks. I did 3 hours the other night for a dozen mutual climaxes or so. But the diet is the main problem after that -- the O at a Ds really clean out your system, making any impurities very conscious. When I first started these O at a Ds, I did a 3 day fast just doing O at a Ds with no hunger. This summer I went a day and a half -- but that was to convert anger and fear electrochemical energy into O at a D love-light. It was a defensive rather than offensive move. haha.

If I eat meat then I have to burn that off through O at a Ds since that's easier then shooting the energy back into myself because females have stronger electrochemical energy and so more easily suck up my extra electromagnetic energy.

So it's a fine balance -- if I work on just building up my own energy then people pursue me. Especially around the full-moon when the energy is really strong. If I have lots of great O at a Ds with females then male pervs literally stalk me which then sucks the electrochemical energy back down into fluid. They sit next to me and start bouncing their legs or they just stare at me -- I can feel their self-awareness, their electromagnetic energy, stuck in their lower chakra as they suck in my energy to make more sex fluid for themselves. I've come to expect it now as the negative aspect of the O at a Ds. haha. If I sit in full-lotus it takes an hour to convert that damage - the pulling of my chi back into fluid -- reversing that back into electrochemical and then maybe an hour to convert it back into electromagnetic. My housemate -- the old dude -- is a perv but about a week a go I did a good "O at a D" session with him through the wall -- I had several internal climaxes. Since he was old he just needed the electromagnetic energy and then I sucked in his electrochemical energy.

So that's how the energy cycles.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1877467554618436978

Stress, Neurodegeneration and Individual Differences' by Robert Sapolsky - 80 min - Jun 11, 2006

http://video.google.com/videosearch?emb=0&...obert+sapolsky#

by the way, drew, thanks very much for sharing the info. (and extended thanks to Dr. Sapolsky also of course.)

p.s. now to figure out how to embed ... i'll go search the forum for it ... brb ;P ...lol

edit: oops, i guess it doesn't work with video.google.com

Edited by froggie

Hi Dr. Sara Lazar: I've been reviewing your excellent research in lieu of my qigong training with full-lotus yoga master Chunyi Lin, collaborator with the Mayo Clinic through his http://springforestqigong.com. I recommend you check out his healing experience as he's very effective for serious disease and debilitation. He says he will undergo any testing by scientists and he's already participated in several studies. Mostly though he heals people and the Mayo Clinic doctors have x-rays of him healing serious conditions -- like a rare lung disease that would have needed a transplant and breast cancer. He's healed HIV positive -- changing it to negative -- and also paralysis and deafness and M.S. Much, much more.

I finished my 2001 U of MN masters degree through a self-directed research project in taking Chunyi Lin's classes. After that I began research and I've read one scholarly book a day on average since then!

My theory on how tummo works is through ultrasound ionization of serotonin which then bypasses the blood-brain barrier through the vagus nerve. My experience is that I have multiple internal climaxes which then creates great heat in my belly and chest and the brain. Normally this energy would be circulated back into my body as electromagnetic fields attracted to my electrochemical energy -- through complementary opposite harmonics.

I can flex my pineal gland at will and create an electromagnetic field but it is the full-lotus pressure which does this most effectively. When I took Chunyi Lin's classes I went 8 days on just half a glass of water -- after experiencing great heat and bliss in my belly and then strong electromagnetic fields so that no hunger nor thirst was experienced. I experienced some sort of reverse electrolysis whereby water flowed from my pineal gland through the roof of my mouth. People around me began freaking out from the strong electromagnetic fields. I healed my mom of a serious leg debilitation at the end of my 8 day "bigu" fast. I also accidently pulled this old lady's spirit out of the top of her skull -- without touching her -- and she immediately started bawling, nonstop for at least 15 minutes.

Chunyi Lin went 1 month with no food, no sleep, and no water -- in full-lotus the whole time in a cave.

I'm curious how you think tummo works? I'd be happy to participate in research as I currently sit in full-lotus for several hours a day -- while at work, in cafes, libraries, etc. and in this way I have energy exchanges based on complementary opposites. The electromagnetic energy flows out of the pineal gland and is sucked up by females around me and in turn I suck up their electrochemical energy. I studied this same practice traced back to the Bushmen trance healing -- the N/um is the same as the Tummo.

All the best,

drew hempel, MA

Yeah Meghna -- that was quite the shock. Basically Chunyi Lin had taught to be sure not to pull energy blockages out from the top of someone else's head. I didn't mean to do this but she was old and frail and even though she couldn't see what I was doing. My hand was maybe half a foot from her and as soon as I felt this heavy electromagnetic blog get pulled out of her head I knew what had happened and at the same time she started bawling -- instantly -- no tears -- just straight up bawling. We didn't exchange any words after that and the healing session time had ended so we parted ways. As I left with my friend who had been downstairs I said to him, "you're not going to believe what just happened." Then as we walked down the hall she walked towards us -- still bawling -- with someone else comforting her with their arm around her shoulder. I saw her later on -- maybe a few months later and we just smiled at each other.

As for Lazar's work -- she did respond to me which was nice but said she's just working on "breath awareness" not tummo right now.

Last night I was up almost all night -- probably till 4 or so -- sitting in full-lotus, working on tummo. I generated a lot of heat and light and heard strange high pitch sounds. When I finally went to sleep I had this intense dream where I heard little children voices calling to ask for my help because they were dead spirits. I got scared in my dream and then in my sleep -- which was just like being awake -- I called on Chunyi Lin to help the dead spirit children find rest. Then I woke up and immediately went back into full-lotus with the thought: GHOST POLLUTION.

I'm pretty sure that was just a dream since when I did see dead spirits my energy was much much stronger (at the end of my 8 day fast and the dead spirits were gonig to hear Chunyi Lin at his chi-emitting retreat lecture). I had heard Coast to Coast on Monday night -- a show on ghosts and had emailed them about Chunyi Lin and ghosts, so that's why I had the dream.

But then it's all a type of dream except pure consciousness.

Mainly I was amazed at how well the "anal breathing" worked last night --

http://www.precisiondocs.com/~altaoism/HLSbiel11025.htm

So then I realized that when we visualize heat and light in the lower tan tien that's using the sympathetic nervous system -- the cortex. But when we flex the tailbone up towards the anus -- that's the parasympathetic nervous system -- which activates the thalamus-cerebellum.

So then I realized that this is the secret of tummo -- that the sympathetic and parasympathetic work like a battery and that this system is activated directly through what I call "flexing the pineal gland" AND through the "anal breathing."

So I did both at the same time -- reversing the normal process. Instead of focusing my sympathetic nervous system on the lower tan tien -- I flexed my tailbone up to connect the parasympathetic directly to the sympathetic of the lower tan tien. Then I also flexed my pineal gland to connect the sympathetic of the cortex to the parasympathetic of the thalamus-cerebellum.

The results were instanteous -- and I realized this is just the same as a car ignition system and the primary coil is the lower tan tien and the secondary coil is the upper tan tien while the actually car-road generator is what Gurdieff calls the "Big Accumulator" -- the heart-mind.