Yoda

best burial practices

So I have been musing upon "Initiation" by Elisabeth Haich which she says is about her journey through several lifetimes including one of being extremely spiritually high born in Egypt.

She said that she attained a vey high level spiritually studying directly under an avatar but she said she gained too much while too young and she totally crashed hard as an adolescent and nuked her tuned nervous system.

She got mummified which she said was the ultimate drag as her pissed off Ka had to sit there for a *very* long time pondering her dumb mistake and she wished that they had just thrown her in the Nile for the crocs to eat so her Ka could be released... it was the ultimate imprisonment experience by her account.

In the Hindu perspective, they prefer cremation/animal consumption of the body for this reason. It's my understanding that the Tibetans leave the bodies out for the birds and dogs except occationally for a very high lama. But I've heard different things about the Tibetans. Generally, they go for cremation if available from what I understand.

It's my understanding that mummification is cool for the spiritually awakened or the "on the path" type but I have huge doubts as to whether it's a good idea for a normal person or a crashed initiate like Elisabeth Haich said she was.

So occultist, JM Greer says that the modern embalming techniques use substances that are toxic and repellent to the etheric body, so "Ka clinginess" or related vampiric peskiness isn't an issue in today's world. That seems to make sense to me and I haven't noticed lots of etheric body pollution out and about.

But then again, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed and would like other opinions on this.

Thanks!

Yoda

"I" am not the body.

What happens to the body after it dies is of no consequence to me.

I would prefer cremation or animal consumption rather than taking up space in a box in a graveyard.

My wife wants me to stuff her and have her standing in the kitchen.

I'm not sure if I'm going to go that route if she goes first...

:D

"I" am not the body.

What happens to the body after it dies is of no consequence to me.

I would prefer cremation or animal consumption rather than taking up space in a box in a graveyard.

My wife wants me to stuff her and have her standing in the kitchen.

I'm not sure if I'm going to go that route if she goes first...

Try pinching yourself. Harder. Harder. Even harder.

Now, are you the body or not?

:lol:

Got your point, but long way until there.

L1

In the Hindu perspective, they prefer cremation/animal consumption of the body for this reason.

Yoda

The mainstream Hindu practice is rather Burning the corpse. It is called Antyeshti. Ishti means a sacrificial offering, done through the fire. Antya means the Final one. The last ritual, which is the offering of the body to the fire, is a very important one to every Hindu, and is an elaborate ritual. When I say Hindus, I mean those following the Vedic religion taught through the eighteen-fold scripture, which is primarily a Fire-centered path. When done correctly, it is a highly spiritual experience and can offer glimpses into the other worlds. However, when renunciates or Sanyasins depart, the bodies are not offered to fire but cremated ritualistically, after a peculiar act of breaking their Crown chakra open. Then a Samadhi or a memorial is built. There is one class of society who do not follow the fire rites and do not have necessary initiation and they bury as well.

After death, for the next thirteen days, there are rituals performed to guide the now free soul to find its next destination, when the soul did not depart through the crown or the third eye.

Edited by SiliconValley

So I have been musing upon "Initiation" by Elisabeth Haich which she says is about her journey through several lifetimes including one of being extremely spiritually high born in Egypt.

She said that she attained a vey high level spiritually studying directly under an avatar but she said she gained too much while too young and she totally crashed hard as an adolescent and nuked her tuned nervous system.

She got mummified which she said was the ultimate drag as her pissed off Ka had to sit there for a *very* long time pondering her dumb mistake and she wished that they had just thrown her in the Nile for the crocs to eat so her Ka could be released... it was the ultimate imprisonment experience by her account.

In the Hindu perspective, they prefer cremation/animal consumption of the body for this reason. It's my understanding that the Tibetans leave the bodies out for the birds and dogs except occationally for a very high lama. But I've heard different things about the Tibetans. Generally, they go for cremation if available from what I understand.

It's my understanding that mummification is cool for the spiritually awakened or the "on the path" type but I have huge doubts as to whether it's a good idea for a normal person or a crashed initiate like Elisabeth Haich said she was.

So occultist, JM Greer says that the modern embalming techniques use substances that are toxic and repellent to the etheric body, so "Ka clinginess" or related vampiric peskiness isn't an issue in today's world. That seems to make sense to me and I haven't noticed lots of etheric body pollution out and about.

But then again, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed and would like other opinions on this.

Thanks!

Yoda

Always wanted to be left in a tree...would suit me well.

Sky burial sounds nice

but there are also "green" burial grounds here in the U.S.A.

Not sure how that would effect said "ka" ? Curious though.

Maybe those would be more interesting haunted grounds

for folks to go and meditate ... haven't tried it?

Only G. Yards i go to are here in town where my family is

and only on a certain day of the year at that if, i can help it!

Cremation sounds good though am not sure if i really like Fire all that much! :)

but cremation into "phenix diamond" would be cool?

Like stones !

and it takes up much less room?

and is kinda pretty for a dead thing! :D

Do wounder how it's connected to spirit though?

Haven't seen one in person yet?

Stay well!

Shon

One of my teachers said that because the physical body is 'of the earth' then it was better to let it return to the earth. That is be buried. He said that our bodies would then be 'recycled' by nature. Of course he believed that we are not the body so ultimately what happens to the body after death is not the most important - more important what happens to our consciousness.

Try pinching yourself. Harder. Harder. Even harder.

Now, are you the body or not?

"I" am not the nasty bruise on my arm either...

Death is unquestionably one of the most natural acts a human being can participate in.

It requires absolutely no education, training, preparation,... nothing.

No matter what we do before death, we die just the same.

No matter what is done with the corpse, we are dead.

All of the ideas about what happens next are just the products of the beautifully fertile human imagination.

I find it fascinating to see all the rituals and machinations that all of the various cultures have indulged in when there's absolutely nothing to be done other than to die.

"I" am not the nasty bruise on my arm either...

Death is unquestionably one of the most natural acts a human being can participate in.

It requires absolutely no education, training, preparation,... nothing.

No matter what we do before death, we die just the same.

No matter what is done with the corpse, we are dead.

All of the ideas about what happens next are just the products of the beautifully fertile human imagination.

I find it fascinating to see all the rituals and machinations that all of the various cultures have indulged in when there's absolutely nothing to be done other than to die.

Indeed Death is the great leveller. But there are different ways to die. Firstly you could die carelessly engaged in some trivial action obsessing over worthless thoughts. Or you could die bitter filled with regret over the life you never lived but never had the courage to do it. Or you could die kicking and scream, trying to bribe death with false promises to give you another go.

Or you could die a Warrior's death, staring death in the face knowing with full assurance that you have been a 'worthy opponent' and that you have lived the moment of your death to the fullest and absolute best that your knowledge and power can allow.

I want to get my ashes turned into a diamond B)

Although, surfing for a link, I found out that you can also turn your ashes into ~250 graphite pencils ..........

I want to get my ashes turned into a diamond B)

Although, surfing for a link, I found out that you can also turn your ashes into ~250 graphite pencils ..........

PENCILS?!?

Wow???

That's great!

U know How many people you could be of service to!

Or? ... i guesss that might depend on what's written though?

Hmm.

U don't have to die to be turned to stone by the way :D

any carbon will do you see ...

Hair works.

Makes a different color stone I think, than a, um, body.

Forget how much is needed ?

but you have a family, right!

Save your hair, save the kids hair, the dogs, cats, what-have-you,

and you might just get one big crazy stone!

Good luck!

Shon

Edited by shontonga

I will recycle my still usable parts like a great old car that has out lived it's usefulness. The rest will return to where it came from.

By donating organs, won't that give you good karma in the afterlife?

Pencils??? :lol::lol::lol: Love it! Probably pretty expensive per pencil I'd imagine... "stop playing with the sharpener... that's grandpa you are messin' with, do you realize how much that pencil costs???"

I plan on donating my organs to other bodies or science depending on who wants them the mostest but the rest of me can go to pencils!

I want to be eaten by my friends and loved ones as they tell the stories of my exploits and celebrate the page of my life that they knew.

Im thinking a roast with apricot sauce and a parsley garnish and probably a soup (with beetroot).

Seth ananda

I want to be eaten by my friends and loved ones as they tell the stories of my exploits and celebrate the page of my life that they knew.

Im thinking a roast with apricot sauce and a parsley garnish and probably a soup (with beetroot).

Seth ananda

Easily the most amusing thing I heard this month :D

Beetroot :lol:

Save me a seat! :lol:

In the meantime, your Ka or is it your Ba... one of those dudes in any case, can ride a viking ship up a river of blood to feast in the Halls of Valhalla!!

They have a goat there on the roof who pees beer for an eternity!! Gotta love that.

Apparently the Akh finds all this to be distasteful. What's up with that??? :lol:

Your pal,

Yoda

Save me a seat! :lol:

In the meantime, your Ka or is it your Ba... one of those dudes in any case, can ride a viking ship up a river of blood to feast in the Halls of Valhalla!!

They have a goat there on the roof who pees beer for an eternity!! Gotta love that.

Apparently the Akh finds all this to be distasteful. What's up with that??? :lol:

Your pal,

Yoda

CAN SMELL 'EM COOKIN'!

... Not bad?

Bit disturbing and all

but not bad!

Hmm, goat doing WHAT off a roof?

Yup. Am GLAD I don't drink now, Thanks! LOL :P

Ugh.

Interesting the river analogy,?

How the river is found in (most?) every culture

when it comes to death stuff.

... Haven't thought about going up it???

LOL, Always trying to git across it! (kinda)

Was taught a map (formula) as a child.

Just normal stuff of "folk tails" but every word a symbol,

every word very full of meaning.

This one just happens to be from an irishish part of the family

but it's not an unusual story, also found in many parts of the world.

Have seen/heard the same from South America and Asia and other places too.

An old map, like any other.

Used when working with many different layers,

depending on the view of the individual.

Used (taught to me for) "Shamanism", but also works for "enlightenment".

Or just trying to figure out "normal" everyday stuff.

Yantras, mandalas, and such are often used the same way, as a "map"

but I like the old stories! :D

The one I speak of was learned as a song

...what better way to teach a child! LOL

But anyway, I ramble on and on, sorry!

But this story has one first cross over a "crystal" river (understand? ie. tears)

Then a river of Blood, LOL, The next one comes upon is a thorny path!

... which is avoided because it leads to "hell".

Or rather the "instructions" are ya might (definitely!) want to "avoid" it!

It can be done and sometimes has to be traveled upon

but ya really don't want to do some things!!!

Goes on and on also, making lots of stops along the way.

Typical disappearing from the earth for "7 years and a day" folk tale stuff,

but fun. Takes a good 45 min. or more for me to tell it as it was learned.

And that would only be such a rough outline at best!

It is said that the tales are alive.

They are creation.

Creation doesn't end.

If creation ends what is it?

Dead.

(though there are other ways to think about that!)

So the stories change, move, live, and teach

according to the individual and there needs/experiences.

Their are so many tales like this!!!

This is just one I like!

So Go Up The rivers ???

... What's up the crystal river then ?

:blink:

Stay well!

Shon

Shon,

As I typed that, I realized that I wasn't sure up/across/down or even if it was a river. Maybe it was a fjord of blood or an ocean? Definitely blood, definitely a viking ship made of wood. I first heard the scenario as a joke or a half joke but my mind latched on it... I'm not sure if the transitioning soul is sleeping on the ship or standing or steering the ship either.

I'd love to hear your story but I'm sure it's either private or just too laborious to get into but if you ever come across similar stories in book form or on the net, let me know.

Your pal,

Yoda

Thanks!

Yoda

Hi Yoda,

In Egypt they had specially trained Priests who would move on those pesky Kas if they were stuck or attached to this plane of reality ..or simply too much in shock at dying suddenly, violently, or too attached to the body existence, family, loved ones or the earth plane .. sometimes some people do not even fully relaise they are dead for a while! these days there is much more of that on the earth, so the Ka pollution is more than ever before!

There are very little people moving on these Ka bodies, so Earth is getting a bit clogged up .. i do know that after recent Tsunamis there were groups who were focusing on moving these souls out from the earth as they were still stuck in the atmosphere and clogging things up .. however this is happening every day! Something needs to be happening to clear this at some point ...

Hi Yoda,

In Egypt they had specially trained Priests who would move on those pesky Kas if they were stuck or attached to this plane of reality ..or simply too much in shock at dying suddenly, violently, or too attached to the body existence, family, loved ones or the earth plane .. sometimes some people do not even fully relaise they are dead for a while! these days there is much more of that on the earth, so the Ka pollution is more than ever before!

There are very little people moving on these Ka bodies, so Earth is getting a bit clogged up .. i do know that after recent Tsunamis there were groups who were focusing on moving these souls out from the earth as they were still stuck in the atmosphere and clogging things up .. however this is happening every day! Something needs to be happening to clear this at some point ...

: )

Like that term "Ka Pollution", hadn't Heard it put that way before!

There have always been folks who do such work,

as long as folks live there will be ones who do such work.

Some will do it once and that will be it.

Others, ten thousand in a night.

It is the way of it.

The nature of it.

Some are taught. Most just learn as they go though.

Some belong to a religion or beleif that allows them to do such work

others find a commonality in life and don't think twice.

There is balance,

though sometimes it may be hidden.

Seems as if all(so many) who do this stuff where present for those at the Tsunami.

There were so many. That one literally just about killed this child.

Messed up, got an ass kickin' that's been felt for years.

One thing to remember is that time

as "we" know it

is a man made(thought up) concept.

Ie. There is plenty of time. Sometimes long after the fact,

Long after an event, What needs to be done is done.

After all? Timing is perfect! LOL

It's not a job folks chose or can be recruited for?

What are you looking for your self, kid?

Do you do this stuff Amer Khan?

Can Be a Wild Life!

Life is always interesting

in all it's aspects.

Peace

Shonton Ga

*edit to add this!*

Hi Yoda! LOL?

No, Far from a private tale! Most things are hidden in plain site!

Will see if I can find a copy of the story or the lyrics?

Good story for kids : )

This was just a simple tale of "Thomas the Rhymer/True Thomas"

fun story depending on the teller!

Have seen copies of it though bits are always modified as needed

Like any folk tale but there are things that stay the same.

Lot's of old tales like that!

Stay well!

Shon

Edited by shontonga

: )

Like that term "Ka Pollution", hadn't Heard it put that way before!

There have always been folks who do such work,

as long as folks live there will be ones who do such work.

Some will do it once and that will be it.

Others, ten thousand in a night.

It is the way of it.

The nature of it.

Some are taught. Most just learn as they go though.

Some belong to a religion or beleif that allows them to do such work

others find a commonality in life and don't think twice.

There is balance,

though sometimes it may be hidden.

Seems as if all(so many) who do this stuff where present for those at the Tsunami.

There were so many. That one literally just about killed this child.

Messed up, got an ass kickin' that's been felt for years.

One thing to remember is that time

as "we" know it

is a man made(thought up) concept.

Ie. There is plenty of time. Sometimes long after the fact,

Long after an event, What needs to be Sdone is done.

After all? Timing is perfect! LOL

It's not a job folks chose or can be recruited for?

What are you looking for your self, kid?

Do you do this stuff Amer Khan?

Can Be a Wild Life!

Life is always interesting

in all it's aspects.

Peace

Shonton Ga

Namaste Shonton,

I am glad you have done that .. much needed. And more needed .. some people are trained, and some people just remember like you and me .. yes i have done that work but am not called that way anymore as it is very much a priest/esses work. So vital to do though .. especially with whats coming, eh?

What did you learn from OD'ing on it, i am curious to know ...

In gratitude,

AK

Namaste Shonton,

I am glad you have done that .. much needed. And more needed .. some people are trained, and some people just remember like you and me .. yes i have done that work but am not called that way anymore as it is very much a priest/esses work. So vital to do though .. especially with whats coming, eh?

What did you learn from OD'ing on it, i am curious to know ...

In gratitude,

AK

Warning. If I speak of such things, I Will Swear.

If easily offended cover your eyes when reading my posts! Thank you :D

LOL, OD'ing, does happen, doesn't it.

Takes a toll that not many could understand, unless they live it?

Have always done such, think always will?

Though I woke up one morning this fall and clearly didn't want to any more.

Had had enough. There is a recovery period, you see?

Just as if it was a relative, a dear friend, that has passed.

Can take quite awhile.

Important to keep ones self connected to life if doing such work, ok?

Ok.

Hmm.

Your question warrants much more consideration than me just running my mouth off like I'm apt to, lol.

So I might have to come back and edit this note? Not sure how to answer? There is So Much! Man. :(

Um?

"What did you learn from OD'ing on it, i am curious to know ..."

Ok, was totally burnt out for awhile after that one, but as long as I'm here guess I didn't totally OD yet?

#1. Only witness. It's an active form of witnessing...but that was one mistake made, emotions got caought up in what was being done, stillness was lost.

2. Never Have Expectations. Simple... but with experience comes expectations, expectations are futuristic fantasies, weak guesses that pull one dangerously out of the moment.

3. The underlying beliefs of a society, though not consciously admitted to or even recognized, Still come into play in some VERY Tangible ways.

4. There are more aspects of the soul than I could Ever understand.

5. No one to call for help a world and a time away from the event (um, duh?)

6. There are times when things are NOT finished, no matter what has happened.

7. There are times when things ARE finished, know what's done is done.

10. Don't stand around twiddling your thumbs if you find your self in spot you are not supposed to be, you make yourself a target.

24. Never hesitate.

56. Never underestimate.

33. Be strong FIGHT.

92. The straight line isn't always the smartest, sometimes it's better to move with curves, lol(I do tai chi? should know that???)

108. A small hit can do a lot of damage.

16. The weakest spots are apt to get hit repeatedly?

42. LOL, don't know how to say this one? If ya get hit, take care to clean and settle and all, if you collapse after that, when you come to, continue clearing.

56. Again DON'T UNDERESTIMATE.

44. Some "poisons" are very slow acting, doesn't take much!

66.5 . When you do this stuff and get crazy assed results, the Dr.'s just might not be able to explain why the lungs keep filling up or the chest pains, or whatever.

88. Ask for help early on, if able to, better to clean up a small mess than a Giant one!

12. When you feel you are at the end of your rope, it's ok. Sometimes we have to dangle a bit to learn that someone else will cut us down.

55. Fire Does cure water... ouch!

74. A cure for "one" thing can heal others, lol?

111. Sometimes it's good to walk around for a while before getting back up on that horse!

A1. Life Is Beutiful. It can lose it's colors. The colors are still there.

34. Songs, prayers are strong, with or without words they carry intentions wether or not the intentions are known, they can help to move things through.

69. Some gifts can hurt like a sun of a bitch...and be beyond any amount of value.

000. Memories and stories must be told, untold they can fester, become gangrenous, there is a freedom found in the telling, the things that hold and bind and restrict are loosened, lessen, life flows in in a slow return.

14. Numbers like time are easy to play with

and it's good to have a friend.

How's that for a start?

Some questions I can answer,

Some I won't be able, not because of not wanting to

but wording such things is difficult for me to know how to explain.

And then some shit I just have no clue about! LOL

Thank you AK, don't worry to much about what's to come as far as this stuff goes, it is as it has always been. There are children coming up now who do the same work, there are those who will somehow find themselves doing it, trained or un. What's needed will be done.

If one does this work there is always and forever work to be done, be gentle on your self though, ok? Can't be denied what needs to be done, will be, Choice is always involved.

Peace

Shon

PS.

LOL, Don't mind my rough around the edges attitude concerning such things, It's a form of honesty for me and part of my way. I can make a sailor blush crimson in person, on the net I'll behave a bit more, lol! Anyone who knows such work knows the respect that is involved, words are as dust or fall leaves blowing in the wind, hiding and hinting at the deeper things, tricking the tracker of dreams.

Stay well,

Shon

Namaste AK