Sign in to follow this  
Oolong Rabbit

New Jersey Forces Mandatory Vaccinations NEW LAW *FLU SHOT*

For the record, I have never had a flu shot, and honestly can't remember the last time I was sick. Many of my friends and co-workers get the flu shot religiously, yet they still get sick year after year. I hope New Jersey parents take to the streets over this Draconian evil:

Zrml6ka_4e4

The following links are awesome resources, and if you have children you owe it to them to watch these videos before you decide to inject them with chemical/genetic cocktails:

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=vacc...emb=0&aq=f#

http://video.google.ca/videosearch?hl=en&a...a=N&tab=wv#

Brgds!

Mandatory? That's messed up!

I've had flu shots and don't think it's a huge deal. From what I know: you are getting a slight virus to get your body used to it and develop antibodies against it, to prevent you against getting a serious case in the future.

I'm of the opinion that this happens naturally, though, so I see no need for getting shots. Some people who have better immune systems don't need it.

People should have the choice about how to treat themselves.

Mandatory? That's messed up!

I've had flu shots and don't think it's a huge deal. From what I know: you are getting a slight virus to get your body used to it and develop antibodies against it, to prevent you against getting a serious case in the future.

I'm of the opinion that this happens naturally, though, so I see no need for getting shots. Some people who have better immune systems don't need it.

People should have the choice about how to treat themselves.

I would assume a forced drug injection, be it 'good' or bad, would violate some scope of our fundamental constitutional rights in the US, in terms of infringement upon one's personal freedom of liberty/religion/whatever self-evident truth-to-be-disregarded. this is pretty amazing if it becomes solid mandate.

It's for children of a certain age, not everyone. I'm neither here nor there about it though. They are trying to protect all kids, so I'm not really sure how to feel on it.

Do as we say, not as we do?

Sixty Percent of Doctors Refuse to Get Flu Shots

If flu shots are so good for you, then why do sixty percent of doctors and nurses refuse to get them? ABC News is reporting that only forty percent of health care professionals opted to be vaccinated against the flu last year.

The real problem in cold/flu season may be the decrease in exposure to sunlight and subsequent Vitamin D production (a potent immune factor) - not any seasonal "increase" in flu viruses themselves. So, whether you decide to get flu shots or not, you probably do want to maximize your Vitamin D.
The epithelia in the upper airways are surrounded by a thin aqueous layer of AMPs covered by mucus. This double layer of antimicrobiol peptides and mucus creates an antimicrobial shield that rapidly and irreversibly damages the membranes of virus particles that penetrate it.

Viruses that somehow make it through that shield to the endothelium induce endothelial cells to emit a burst of new antimicrobial peptides. These inducible AMPs bind to the carbohydrate portion of a viral glycoprotein, hemagglutinin A, thereby blocking the fusion between virion (virus particle) and endothelial cell; the virion can no longer penetrate the endothelium. The inducible AMPs also recruit macrophages and other white blood cells to limit further damage and clean up the debris.

Where does vitamin D come into the picture? When microbes like the influenza virus end up in the upper airways, they stimulate the production of an enzyme that converts 25(OH)D, the circulating inactive form of vitamin D, into the hormonally active 1,25(OH)2 (1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D). 1,25(OH)2D is required to turn on the genes that code for antimicrobial peptides. Without vitamin D there is no innate immunity.

There is convincing evidence that supplementation with a sufficient amount of vitamin D can prevent the onset of a flu or cold. An analysis of a randomized controlled trial showed that post-menopausal African American women taking 800 IU/day of vitamin D were three times less likely to come down with the flu or cold than those receiving placebo. 2000 IU/day essentially eliminated cold and flu cases altogether (5).

I have mixed feelings about it. My son has a little girl in his class who had chemo and radiation last year, we parents have been asked not to send our kids at school if questionably sick because something like a normal kid case of flu could be very serious for her and not considered safe for her to get the shot either. So you might wonder why her parents would send her to school at all- well with 5 brothers and sisters very hard not to get exposed to things regardless. So although my son never had the flu shot before and never more than mild colds/flu without it, he got it this year, I be quite grumpy if the government made it mandatory, but for Tara- sure her best protection is "herd immunity."

From what I know: you are getting a slight virus to get your body used to it and develop antibodies against it, to prevent you against getting a serious case in the future..

The problem is that the vaccines are sold to us on the basis of wrong information about how immunity works. There's no such thing as a slight virus or attenuating a virus to make it weaker. The vaccine stimulates humoral immunity - hyperstimulates it. But the immune system has two sides...

When humoral immunity is overstimulated, cellular immunity goes down, and it is cellular immunity that is responsible for recognizing the difference between foreign material and the body's own tissue. So when cellular immunity goes down, you're on the road to developing autoimmune disease.

What the vaccine does is suppresses the symptoms, so the person may get a milder case of the illness, but their immune system is now weaker overall. Milder symptoms in the short run is a high price to pay for an overall weaker system and chronic problems down the road. This is the terrible fallacy of vaccines.

Plus, they also contain, in simple language:

embalming fluid

nail polish remover

anti-freeze

mercury

aborted fetal tissue

The vaccine is a major shock to the body, bypassing the body's natural defense system by injecting substances directly into the bloodstream. The real ramifications of that are not commonly understood.

There are NO long-term safety studies on these drugs. And there are many good articles and videos that tell the truth about this issue, as Oolong Rabbit posted. One good summary is here.

Not to scare those who already had the vaccine, because there is homeopathic treatment that can remove the damage and help the body to eliminate the toxins. And also homeopathic vaccines that provide real immunity.

The whole issue of what exposure means, needs to be sorted out.. what we're not being told is that being exposed to someone who's recently had the flu shot is just as much of a risk as being exposed to someone who has the flu. And many people who have flu-like symptoms don't really have the influenza virus anyway. Whether someone comes down with the virus is a matter of susceptibility, not only exposure.

-Karen

Vaccines is the biggest scam ever created to poison the population.

Not only that, but most of them are useless when it comes to protect you form the viruses vaccines intended for. Just look at Tomiflu (Flu vaccine). As of right now, H1N1 Tamiflu Resistance in the United States Increases to 96%. It's close to 100% in some parts of the world.

Edited by Smile

And the sad part about it is that so many people are being damaged when there is an alternative approach that actually works, and without any potential for harm. One thing that people can do on their own is to buy Oscillococcinum from a health food store.

The label says to take the whole entire vial at once, which is nonsense, and is only marketing to get you to buy more. You only need one pellet per dose - the number of pellets doesn't matter at all, since this is energy information which is not quantitative. Just take the smallest amount you can shake out of the vial, to conserve, so you'll never have to buy it again.

You can take that at the first sign of flu-like symptoms, and then several times a day. Or you can use it preventively and take it as soon as you buy it. This is quite effective on its own, although a homeopath who does homoprophylaxis can get an even higher success rate.

Edited by karen

Karen,

The problem is that the vaccines are sold to us on the basis of wrong information about how immunity works. There's no such thing as a slight virus or attenuating a virus to make it weaker.

A virus is a virus, but if you inject a lot the effect will be different than injecting a little...right? From what I know, the amount they give is what the body is able to suppress.

I'll do some research on humoral immunity...I certainly don't know everything about this subject.

What the vaccine does is suppresses the symptoms, so the person may get a milder case of the illness, but their immune system is now weaker overall. Milder symptoms in the short run is a high price to pay for an overall weaker system and chronic problems down the road. This is the terrible fallacy of vaccines.

How does the vaccine suppress the symptoms? I thought it was straight up influenza they're giving...at least that's what it said on the vial when I administered it (we were forced to get it in the national guard).

Plus, they also contain, in simple language:

embalming fluid

nail polish remover

anti-freeze

mercury

aborted fetal tissue

This seems VERY unlikely to me. Maybe embalming fluid I could understand being in there...but aborted fetal tissue? What?? :blink:

Karen,

A virus is a virus, but if you inject a lot the effect will be different than injecting a little...right? From what I know, the amount they give is what the body is able to suppress.

That's what they say, but a virus is information, like a small amount of someone shouting in your ear gets a point across as much as a lot of shouting in your ear. The problem is that the "small amount" in vaccines is still a very crude material dose of the virus, as compared with the homeopathic vaccine which has no material substance left.

The idea of vaccination is to give the body a small exposure to the disease, and the disease is not the material virus, but an energetic, non-material entity. When you give a small material dose, all you are doing is poisoning. A small homeopathic dose is what really works according to the principle that immunization is based on, the law of similars, without doing harm.

Hippocrates knew about the law of similars but refused to use it because it was too dangerous to use with material doses, which is all he had. Dr. Hahnemann was the first to discover how to use it safely, after developing the use of the "homeopathic" dose.

He researched this principle his entire career.. using the law of similars with material doses always did harm (this is confirmed in the modern Anrdt-Schultz law). Whereas using the law of similars with dynamic doses ("homeopathic") only strengthened the person against the disease, according to the principle of homeopathic provings, where homeopathic doses of disease agents are tested on otherwise healthy people and only strengthen them.

How does the vaccine suppress the symptoms? I thought it was straight up influenza they're giving...at least that's what it said on the vial when I administered it (we were forced to get it in the national guard).

The concept of immunization is sound, but it's a matter of how it's done. You take the vaccine, and now you have a new, vaccine-induced disease, and it's "sub-clinical," going on in the background. It's not as acute as the natural disease would be. In other words, the "artificial" disease is strong enough that it suppresses the symptoms of the natural disease, because two similar diseases can't occur at the same time. But the artifical disease is even more harmful.

If you got the natural disease and allowed that to run its course, it might be more acute at first but it would be self-limiting and you'd be rid of it completely after a week or two. With the vaccine-induced disease, the symptoms may not be as intense, because you don't get the natural disease anymore. Now you have a chronic illness, and you're more subject to developing autoimmune disease.

This seems VERY unlikely to me. Maybe embalming fluid I could understand being in there...but aborted fetal tissue? What?? :blink:

Yup, it does seem unlikely, but you can google that and find lots of references. It's not true for all vaccines, but quite a few. And read the actual package inserts, not just the leaflets given to patients. http://www.whale.to/vaccines/pack.html

I'm actually in the process of putting together a summary of the main points on this issue with all the best references I have, and I'll post that when it's done.

Yup, it does seem unlikely, but you can google that and find lots of references. It's not true for all vaccines, but quite a few. And read the actual package inserts, not just the leaflets given to patients. http://www.whale.to/vaccines/pack.html

I'm actually in the process of putting together a summary of the main points on this issue with all the best references I have, and I'll post that when it's done.

Thanks a lot, I was doing a search my self and collected some links but that awesome whale.to site is more than enough.

Now I wonder if we need a thread about healing and preventing the effects of vaccines. since they are mandating high level negative alchemy against our body and minds, I wonder if qigong can help heal and prevent the effects.

I read somewhere that energy/emotional imbalances and blockages help increase the negative effects and settling of heavy metals and chems in the brain and organs. so, theoretically qigong should prevent this and improve and consolidate the immunity against foreign elements.

After browsing through that site you posted I'm planning to buy one of those orgone generators, has anyone tried them before and noticed any good effects?

Edited by Desert Eagle

Thanks a lot, I was doing a search my self and collected some links but that awesome whale.to site is more than enough.

That site is a great resource.

Now I wonder if we need a thread about healing and preventing the effects of vaccines. since they are mandating high level negative alchemy against our body and minds, I wonder if qigong can help heal and prevent the effects.

Healing only goes so far.. Just like a yin/yang polarity, the process of complete remediation has a dual function as well, and healing is only one side. The other side is called curing, but according to principles of natural law - not the magic trick "cure" of making symptoms appear to go away, which allopathic medicine keeps chasing.

Healing is all about balancing energies, and that's a necessary part of the picture, but the other side needs to be addressed as well. Qigong works on the healing side. But the shock of the vaccine, and other types of traumas, becomes an energetic entity, sort of like a pregnancy that balancing alone can't remove.

You can do many things to try to stimulate the release of toxins from the vaccine, but if the energetic imprint of the trauma is still there, the body won't release them completely. That's often why detoxification protocols and heavy metal chelation don't work very well. There's a deeper reason why the body is holding onto the stuff.

And it's the trauma itself that is damaging, besides the toxic substances. Trauma can trigger latent inherited weaknesses into action, and that can have an even more damaging effect than the toxins themselves.

But we have a system of medicine that can remove those shocks and traumas, and that's the Heilkunst system. I have some introductory articles:

What is Heilkunst?

Healing vs. Curing

and many others in the Articles sections

Treatment for vaccine damage isn't just a matter of giving the right remedy, but has to be part of the larger context of the whole case, addressing the traumas in sequence according to natural laws, so it's a more complex matter, but Heilkunst practitioners are doing this on a regular basis.

When autistic kids who have so much vaccine damage are treated this way, in many cases their lost functions return without a trace of evidence that they ever had the diagnosis of autism. And this is being done routinely, at a very high success rate. Of course it doesn't make news for political reasons, but for anyone who wants to look into this, the literature is there.

I read somewhere that energy/emotional imbalances and blockages help increase the negative effects and settling of heavy metals and chems in the brain and organs. so, theoretically qigong should prevent this and improve and consolidate the immunity against foreign elements.

Blockages can be a matter of imbalance, which the healing principle of energy methods like qigong and acupuncture can address. But there are also blockages that the healing principle doesn't address.

After browsing through that site you posted I'm planning to buy one of those orgone generators, has anyone tried them before and noticed any good effects?

We've had a lot of discussion here about them.. you might want to bring up those older posts. I've been using orgone generators for about 5 years now, well worth having them around.. I wouldn't look to that as a solution to the vaccine problem, though!

-Karen

Thanks for the link!

Hi, Im facing a similar dilemma here in Australia,

The beautiful soul who has chosen to come through me ( due any day now ) Faces having to be immunised against Hep B the minute she is born.

I am under pressure at every visit to sign consent to immunise. A little background here...

All the info I have read indicates that putting a child through such an immunisation when only minutes old can have some very concerning side effects. Not to mention the chemical cocktail that the vaccine contains. (The Hep b antigen is produced in genetically modified yeast cells and contains thiomersal, which is 50% by weight Mercury.)

Studies have also shown that children aged 5 who have had all 3 recommended vaccinations, from birth to 18mths retain little or no immunity to the disease.

Hmmm. And They wonder why I have hesitations.

Most people are just too lazy or afraid to make troubles.

Vaccination is NOT compulsory in Australia. Here is an Australian site dealing with that subject: http://www.visainfo.org.au/

All the info I have read indicates that putting a child through such an immunisation when only minutes old can have some very concerning side effects. Not to mention the chemical cocktail that the vaccine contains. (The Hep b antigen is produced in genetically modified yeast cells and contains thiomersal, which is 50% by weight Mercury.)

Hmmm. And They wonder why I have hesitations.

Don't be pressured by the orthodox people on this matter - they don;t know what they are actually talking about in terms of the impact the immunisation will have on the babie's etheric body.

I had an immunisation when i was 5 and it threw me completely out and affected my health all through my childhood onwards..................

Where in Aust are you? If you're any where near Melbourne I know someone who can administer homeopathic

preps.

Max linked a great site there too

Edited by mat black

There's wonderful support available for homeopathic vaccination.. there are homeopathic practitioners mainly in Canada and the US who work by phone consult and mailing remedies to anywhere in the world - if you're interested, I can give you the details.

-Karen

Sounds very morbid and backwards.

If it's good people will want to take it by themselves anyway.

And what's the harm if some don't? I don't see it. :)

And also: Are these 'high up people' (with low moral) ;) going to take these first, or are they all not going to take them and prefer to watch etc?

Edited by froggie

Sign in to follow this