baloneyx

Bronnikov Method

Apparently, they use a magician's mask to see while blindfolded. So it's not true. ;)

Where did you read or hear that? or have you seen those masks for sale in a magic shop :lol:

Apparently they're pretty expensive masks...heard about this through the kunlun forum, so that's why I used the word "apparently"...but I feel like I can trust the source of the info.

Yeah this stuff is pretty laughable, he doesn't even try to look convincing, you can see that the "blind folded" guy who's copying an image drawn on the white board has to look up at the image each time to copy it, even though apparently he cant see it. I dont see how the ability to see through a blind fold would have any spiritual relation, or any benefit of any consequence at all anyway. But at a mere €279 per dvd, who could afford to miss out? :D

Your ignorance is actually more than laughable. The first guy in the video is blind and has been blind his entire life - look at his eyes in the video, - he learned to see now - I don't know if you are able to understand the difference it made in his life.

They have an entire institute that is behind this phenomen studying it already for a few years. Also they are discussing a few different aspects, not just seeing with your eyes closed.

They are talking about a different kind of waves and they have a physicist that completely doubted the whole thing from the beginning - he said he wouldn't believe anything in this life until he sees it and tests it. Now he says that he cannot doubt that it's not a trick and that it is a different kind of wave that is not of a magnetic nature or accustic but something else. Somehow the brain is actually able to tune into it after their training. They are saying that while the open eyes receive the stimulus and is getting transmitted to the back side of the brain. When they are wearing the masks the front part of the brain gets stimulated.

The kids are the fastest to learn and a girl can actually read entire texts like that.

Also they are not trying to make it popular but they are studying it and a few scientists who realised it's potential are actually scared of it's possibilities....

This stuff is so cool I don't even care if you guys believe it or not lol

Don't know about this method but it's not impossible to see without eyes.

definitely interested.... who's down to be the official tao bum's bronnikov method pioneer? :D

Not very convincing. Videos arent ever really convincing because they are so easily staged. It's more than likely a get rich scheme. Anyone tried it before?

I havent a clue how real it is, but I don't think I've got the 279 to spare to risk it at the moment :lol:

Does anyone here speak Russian? maybe they could ask Mr. Bronnikov for a free DVD for evaluation purposes? :lol:

I dont know whether this will put some people off, but Hilary Clinton seems to have visited the place :lol:

http://67.55.47.165/clips/eng/video1.wmv

This vid is in english by the way ;)

Untill i see someone do Golden Dragon body and disappear i wont be convinced of the information on Kunlun website!!! Marketing is a great thing!!!! :D

"Spirit Ape" aka Wun Yuen Gong (weren't you banned?),

It was the kunlun forum, where some of the greatest and most honest taobums go...not the kunlun website. And they were saying how the Bronnikov method is a scam. So I don't see what your point is at all.

:rolleyes:

I havent a clue how real it is, but I don't think I've got the 279 to spare to risk it at the moment :lol:

Does anyone here speak Russian? maybe they could ask Mr. Bronnikov for a free DVD for evaluation purposes? :lol:

I dont know whether this will put some people off, but Hilary Clinton seems to have visited the place :lol:

http://67.55.47.165/clips/eng/video1.wmv

This vid is in english by the way ;)

Keep your money you don't need to buy the DVD the method is very simple - it just requires a lot of dedication and effort though. And if you are not blind probably you won't have enough motivation anyway. The guy didn't invent this either. It's been around for a long time and with good results. It's just I've never seen it to this level where they can actually "see" the details like words in a book. A few years ago a PT teacher decided to do some experiments with some kids at the elementary school. They would learn how to orient themselves in a dark room full of different object where they couldn't see anything, but after a few weeks of training they could "feel" the objects that were layed around the room... Well it looks like they can do a lot more now ....

Russians have quite a few different methods like that for developing parapsychological abilies with great results and aplicability they take this things very seriously and some of them are used in the military that's why the extended research.

Im saying on websites its all marketing this is the WWW you have to market to get people in or you just cant understand this. This is not a bad thing but until we see evidence of half what is said on these Websites people shouldnt believe everything they read.

Keep your money you don't need to buy the DVD the method is very simple - it just requires a lot of dedication and effort though. And if you are not blind probably you won't have enough motivation anyway. The guy didn't invent this either. It's been around for a long time and with good results. It's just I've never seen it to this level where they can actually "see" the details like words in a book. A few years ago a PT teacher decided to do some experiments with some kids at the elementary school. They would learn how to orient themselves in a dark room full of different object where they couldn't see anything, but after a few weeks of training they could "feel" the objects that were layed around the room... Well it looks like they can do a lot more now ....

Russians have quite a few different methods like that for developing parapsychological abilies with great results and aplicability they take this things very seriously and some of them are used in the military that's why the extended research.

Can you share what the method is?

EDIT: Please :D

Edited by baloneyx

I recently purchased the video and have not watched it all yet..............It runs over 2 hours and 30 minutes and it is translated into English.

It is called "Ecology of The Spirit" and goes into the personal history of Mr. Bronnikov and how he was initiated into a form of remote viewing and healing by Tibetan monk by developng the subtle energy bodies.

The video then goes into various training exercises for developing and expanding the bio-field with sensing, building and revitalizing the aura.

This "1st stage" video is mainly building the foundation for the rest of the program which is being taught in seminars and is not available on dvd yet.

The vibe I get from Mr. Bronnikov is a man of integrity who really wants to help expand human potential.

As a side note: A friend of mine who purchased the video awhile back and has been doing the exercises

has had some wild experiences.

Her ability to see without eyes has been developing even with her eyes open.......(open eyed remote viewing?)..............One day while sitting down watching tv, in her mind saw the mailman outside delivering the mail.............thought it was her imagination, looked out the window and there he was at the mailbox!...................Her telepathic abilities have expanded also.......(too numerous to mention)

Well, I gave my opinion and you know what they say about em

:D

I recently purchased the video and have not watched it all yet..............It runs over 2 hours and 30 minutes and it is translated into English.

It is called "Ecology of The Spirit" and goes into the personal history of Mr. Bronnikov and how he was initiated into a form of remote viewing and healing by Tibetan monk by developng the subtle energy bodies.

The video then goes into various training exercises for developing and expanding the bio-field with sensing, building and revitalizing the aura.

This "1st stage" video is mainly building the foundation for the rest of the program which is being taught in seminars and is not available on dvd yet.

The vibe I get from Mr. Bronnikov is a man of integrity who really wants to help expand human potential.

As a side note: A friend of mine who purchased the video awhile back and has been doing the exercises

has had some wild experiences.

Her ability to see without eyes has been developing even with her eyes open.......(open eyed remote viewing?)..............One day while sitting down watching tv, in her mind saw the mailman outside delivering the mail.............thought it was her imagination, looked out the window and there he was at the mailbox!...................Her telepathic abilities have expanded also.......(too numerous to mention)

Well, I gave my opinion and you know what they say about em

:D

Wow, thanks so much for sharing! I am planning to take the course and I'm really interested in any info that you may have. I have read a lot of posts and it seems to me that everyone who has NOT taken the class is very negative about it but I have not found people that actually completed the program and complained... they all experienced something and were very happy that they did it. On the other side, I've seen some video on youtube about how this is a trick and that people are seeing through a hole because they lift their head when they are tested etc. I personally think that the lifting of the head is just a reflex and anyway it wouldn't explain how blind people can see. I guess I'll have to find out for myself :) I recently found out that the workshops are actually available in the USA and I'm plannig to go in October. Oh and the CD is actually $200 if you purchase from USA. This is the website where I've seen it at that price: http://www.neurovisionacademy.com/

Would you mind telling me more about what your friend experienced? I'm all ears (or eyes here) :D

Thanks

Wow, thanks so much for sharing! I am planning to take the course and I'm really interested in any info that you may have. I have read a lot of posts and it seems to me that everyone who has NOT taken the class is very negative about it but I have not found people that actually completed the program and complained... they all experienced something and were very happy that they did it. On the other side, I've seen some video on youtube about how this is a trick and that people are seeing through a hole because they lift their head when they are tested etc. I personally think that the lifting of the head is just a reflex and anyway it wouldn't explain how blind people can see. I guess I'll have to find out for myself :) I recently found out that the workshops are actually available in the USA and I'm plannig to go in October. Oh and the CD is actually $200 if you purchase from USA. This is the website where I've seen it at that price: http://www.neurovisionacademy.com/

Would you mind telling me more about what your friend experienced? I'm all ears (or eyes here) :D

Thanks

The introductory video on that site states within the first minute, is that the Bronnikov Method is a "closed door Tibetan system, and it usually takes 20-30 years to learn", (ooh, closed door! now I really want in!) but they have discovered that you master the basics in the 12 days to 6 months...very suspect. Why is everything new always some lost Tibetan teaching? If Tibetans were so powerful, how come they lost their country to the Chinese? This Bronnikov thing might be valid, but my B.S. detector just went off...

later edit: this Neurovision Academy really reeks of bogusness to me, based on their website. My guess is that its like another 'Matrix Energetics' kind of thing, where it sounds all miraculous and easy up front, but you never meet anyone who can do it like the originator. And this "extreme ancient Tibetan secrets revealed!" yeah, right. I dunno, I'd be interested in hearing back from you daisyduke, in a year to see (ha ha)what you have to say. I've seen things of this kind come and go.

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth

Let us know how the training goes. I've been interested in this for a while. There's a man in my area who uses it for healing people.

Don't know about this method but it's not impossible to see without eyes.

So what sees the eyes? Please don't tell me it's another eye.

On my First Peyote trip I could see out of my body and more strongly out of my feet. I closed my eyes and did the run through thick forest as fast as you can thing, junping logs and ducking branches. It was great. I would love to develoup this...

On my First Peyote trip I could see out of my body and more strongly out of my feet. I closed my eyes and did the run through thick forest as fast as you can thing, junping logs and ducking branches. It was great. I would love to develoup this...

Yup that is the third eye opening. :)

So what sees the eyes? Please don't tell me it's another eye.

Actually it is a very interesting question! A while back a saw this short documentary on this subject... I think you would like it:

Part 1:

Part2:

I think there is nothing really supernatural in the universe... I think everything in fact is natural, it is just that we don't understand how it works.