Sign in to follow this  
Vajrasattva

K.A.P UK & Potential Bagua/Silat Seminar

Ok i will be in Uk Nov 23 - dec 1

I am trying to find a location to hold KAP in the UK. if anyone has info please let me know and post it here.

It's going to be most likely

either 2 days of training as usually taught or 1 LONG (12 to 16 hours) day of training. Depends all on the location. :) In any case it will be as intense and fun as usual. Also I am allowing anyone who does the KAP UK to jump on to the next skype Long Distance course to review what is taught.

Anyhow those of you who have prepaid. I am holding your $ till I have a location. If the seminar does not happen I will refund the money immediately.

Also I was told today that I will be also co-teaching a seminar with Sifu Alex Kozma (Bagua & Xing yi) & Guru Simon Das (Perguruan Seni Silat Kesateria Al Haqq) & Guru Haji Pak Muhammad Ariffin Mang Ipin (Traditional Pencak Silat Cimande Girang Walisongo), My self teaching (Pencak Silat Cimande Gerak Satria Shakti.)

If anyone is interested in the KAP or Martial arts seminar please chime in or PM me.

It will be a great trip with lots of stuff going on.

Thanks for your patience and support.

Santiago Dobles

Ok i will be in Uk Nov 23 - dec 1

I am trying to find a location to hold KAP in the UK. if anyone has info please let me know and post it here.

How much space would be needed?

It's going to be most likely

either 2 days of training as usually taught or 1 LONG (12 to 16 hours) day of training. Depends all on the location. :) In any case it will be as intense and fun as usual. Also I am allowing anyone who does the KAP UK to jump on to the next skype Long Distance course to review what is taught.

Certainly feel I'd be getting my money's worth, and that's without the long distance course!! Amazingly generous of you, Santi :)

Also I was told today that I will be also co-teaching a seminar with Sifu Alex Kozma (Bagua & Xing yi) & Guru Simon Das (Perguruan Seni Silat Kesateria Al Haqq) & Guru Haji Pak Muhammad Ariffin Mang Ipin (Traditional Pencak Silat Cimande Girang Walisongo), My self teaching (Pencak Silat Cimande Gerak Satria Shakti.)

What'll the cost be?

Yours,

James

Sign in to follow this