Sign in to follow this  
hyok

Waves and Light Visions During Meditation

I've been seeing consistent visions of deep blue and green lights exploding in a bulbous fashion, as well as waves of light flowing and bursting from different directions. I can also feel the energy sensations between my eyes in the Ajna while they are happening.

Some background info on me: I experienced a spontaneous crown and third eye chakra activation while focusing conscious energy on the pineal gland. Have experienced psychic dreams and can also feel the upper chakras very apparently. Recently I had a Kundalini raising from a Reiki Tummo master through shaktipat, but the master is not available to explain these incredibly vivid light and wave visions i've been experiencing.

I am wondering, can anyone enlighten me on what this is/means? Is it merely a sign of heightened energy?

Edited by hyok

If this was a short while ago, within a year, you should probably ignore them (wave/light phenomenon) for now and keep practicing quiet observation, after a while you can associate internal/external states with what you are percieving through the "senses", this can happen faster when you are directly present with a teacher or group as subjective experience can align with objective social fabric. That way la la land aligns with reality, and the natural gaps and seems are backfilled with practice. These practices produce the opposite of falling apart, rather you fall together.

Speaking specifically general, along these waves and points various schools fork paths on how to proceed. On a generally specific plane it might be wise to seek natural settings or still quiet, to find safe footing for a another step.

Thank you, Spectrum. I think i'm probably just being impatient. I'm going to take your advice and seek a natural setting in stillness. :)

If this was a short while ago, within a year, you should probably ignore them (wave/light phenomenon) for now and keep practicing quiet observation, after a while you can associate internal/external states with what you are percieving through the "senses", this can happen faster when you are directly present with a teacher or group as subjective experience can align with objective social fabric. That way la la land aligns with reality, and the natural gaps and seems are backfilled with practice. These practices produce the opposite of falling apart, rather you fall together.

Speaking specifically general, along these waves and points various schools fork paths on how to proceed. On a generally specific plane it might be wise to seek natural settings or still quiet, to find safe footing for a another step.

Thanks Drew

Must be Raining Phosphenes

Its important to note that Synthenasia is not just experienced visually, but can blend any sense into another.

What is it to experience all sensations at once? What is it to experience no sensation at all?

Star through a ceiling or similar fan and practice getting the double image to speed up or slow down with intent.

Edited by Spectrum

What is it to experience all sensations at once? What is it to experience no sensation at all?

--------------

Do you know if so DO tell..or teach,

and I would love a crash 3d course in filming. I love indigo. there is so much to learn!

I am going to die some day. better not stay put in the bowl or ..pocket..

Edited by rain

I've been seeing consistent visions of deep blue and green lights exploding in a bulbous fashion, as well as waves of light flowing and bursting from different directions. I can also feel the energy sensations between my eyes in the Ajna while they are happening.

Some background info on me: I experienced a spontaneous crown and third eye chakra activation while focusing conscious energy on the pineal gland. Have experienced psychic dreams and can also feel the upper chakras very apparently. Recently I had a Kundalini raising from a Reiki Tummo master through shaktipat, but the master is not available to explain these incredibly vivid light and wave visions i've been experiencing.

I am wondering, can anyone enlighten me on what this is/means? Is it merely a sign of heightened energy?

This is natural process of Jhana. Just make this (if you can) a new object of your meditative practice; something new you could focus on.

Namo Aryavalokitesvaraya Bodhisattva Mahasattva Mahakarunakaya

I see a vision of a great rucksack revolution thousands or even millions of young Americans wandering around with rucksacks, going up to mountains to pray, making children laugh and old men glad, making young girls happy and old girls happier, all of 'em zen lunatics who go about writing poems that happen to appear in their heads for no reason and also by being kind and also by strange unexpected acts keep giving visions of eternal freedom to everybody and to all living creatures...'"

:)

John Blofeld's description, in his introduction, of the Taoist feeling for & about life is surely written with a wide grin --it tickles my heart as I read. The relational people most of us are, living in the pragmatic world as we do, arent entirely lost when we're charmed by truths & tropes of the absolute! "You are going to give me a 32-course (plus side-dishes) Chinese banquet? Thanks, I'll enjoy that. We have only a bowl or two of inferior-quality boiled rice for dinner? That will go down very nicely. We have nothing on which to dine? Splendid, we shall have more time to sit outside and enjoy the moonlight, with music provided by the wind in the pines."

http://collectedworks-poetryideas.blogspot...y-brothers.html

Edited by rain

"I see a vision of a great rucksack revolution thousands or even millions of young Americans wandering around with rucksacks, going up to mountains to pray, making children laugh and old men glad, making young girls happy and old girls happier, all of 'em zen lunatics who go about writing poems that happen to appear in their heads for no reason and also by being kind and also by strange unexpected acts keep giving visions of eternal freedom to everybody and to all living creatures...'"

Follow more highly periodic micro weather system extremes to follow.

follow to extremes system weather micro periodic higher more follow.

Sign in to follow this