Sign in to follow this  
yogabonheur

Kunlun Level One

I just started practicing Kunlun Level One two days ago and I would like some feedback from those of you who have been practicing KL for a while.

Can you share some of the first experiences, sensations, feelings, spontaneous movements?

Did you feel the energy the first time you did the practice?

How did it evolve in time?

I felt heat along the spine and in the entire body. I felt the Kundalini rising as it normally does in my meditation practice. I felt a deep sense of peace and serenity.

Feel free to PM me if you don't want your experiences posted.

Thank you all.

I just started practicing Kunlun Level One two days ago and I would like some feedback from those of you who have been practicing KL for a while.

Can you share some of the first experiences, sensations, feelings, spontaneous movements?

Did you feel the energy the first time you did the practice?

How did it evolve in time?

I felt heat along the spine and in the entire body. I felt the Kundalini rising as it normally does in my meditation practice. I felt a deep sense of peace and serenity.

Feel free to PM me if you don't want your experiences posted.

Thank you all.

our experiences are all our own, just as we all have our own fingerprints...its very unlikely that you'll gain all that much from pouring through others' experiences...unless you're just looking for the comfort of 'fitting in', in which case...practice and you'll get over that too :) its something you have to dig in and try, have the experiences yourself.

Sign in to follow this