Sign in to follow this  
GrandTrinity

NEW FREE Mantak Chia Audio from Boston Seminar

The only thing with Mantak's audio tapes is he is very hard to understand.

5808[/snapback]

Yeah, I dont think its that bad once you get the hang of it. He makes the same grammar mistakes over and over...always has to do with stupid english grammer.

But tune in to his frequency, its a REAL pleasure...not too hard.

On the other hand, he does not sound like he has a very balanced expression of his speech, but at the same time, it is interesting because he started english like 20 years ago...still what he says is extremely enlightening...he talks about stem cells a lot in this workshop...primordial dark matter is 90%...satan...dna...ph...healing sounds, orbit and tan tien chi kung is covered.

I could not fully understand Chias statement about how the devil is stronger than ever.

Then tonight I walked into our den where my twin brother was watching a tv show about the Gatti family, the mob family.

I said, how does this make sense? This family is so powerful that they have their own tv show to flaunt their wealth? Why dont the authorities take away their HUGE house which was obviously gained through illegal mobster activity???

My (evil) twin told me to shutup. :lol:

I knew the mafia was that poewrful, but come on now? They have to flaunt their money with their own tv shows of their real-life woman and children? What is this world coming to? Maybe I am busting your balls? But it seems like the devil really is at that level these days...but at the same time, thats a good thing, according to Chia, if you make peace with it, because the more you try to fight the devil, he says, the more he wins...so accept the negative...if you dont accept the negative, "half of your body would be gone!" says Chia.

I could not fully understand Chias statement about how the devil is stronger than ever.

Then tonight I walked into our den where my twin brother was watching a tv show about the Gatti family, the mob family.

I said, how does this make sense? This family is so powerful that they have their own tv show to flaunt their wealth? Why dont the authorities take away their HUGE house which was obviously gained through illegal mobster activity???

My (evil) twin told me to shutup. :lol:

I knew the mafia was that poewrful, but come on now? They have to flaunt their money with their own tv shows of their real-life woman and children? What is this world coming to? Maybe I am busting your balls? But it seems like the devil really is at that level these days...but at the same time, thats a good thing, according to Chia, if you make peace with it, because the more you try to fight the devil, he says, the more he wins...so accept the negative...if you dont accept the negative, "half of your body would be gone!" says Chia.

5816[/snapback]

Robert Anton Wilson's Illuminatus Trilogy has a great version of the balance of powers. Based on the dicordians symbol of yin yang with the pentagon and golden apple of discord.

the opposites are the governments, big brother, exessive law and control as opposed to libertine, chaotic, anarchist etc. forces.

the idea being the more control big bro exerts the more chaos will grow to counter balance and visa versa.

this book has the best conspiracy theory model ive heard yet...... at least the most mentaly healthy i think.

Sign in to follow this