dragonfire

My Teacher

I've heard of masters that keep in touch with their teachers before. I just found out that my teacher keeps in contact with his teacher also. Guess what? His teacher has already deceased many years ago. Apparently his teacher was a Yogi for 30 years and now an immortal. My teacher keeps a blog and I just read a few entries and noticed that he has entries written or worded by his teacher. This is a bit exciting, yet I'm not sure what to believe, since immortality is so inconceivable to my human mind.

This is part of an email he sent me...

"I sent a psychic email to my old teacher, John. He emailed me that day. It had been a year since we last had contact. He is a master without peer. He has accepted me as a student again. I'm the only one now. And I have a very active group of guides in the spirit world. I don't have much trouble sensing them now. When in San Diego, it started to get strong. As I walked the beach and talked with my wife or son about the metaphysical stuff I'm doing, someone kept adding in comments. It was a guide named Charles. He would just talk with me as if he were physically walking with us down the beach. The vail is rather thin now. That happens a lot lately.

John and I have been working on new ground. The twelfth chakra, which is above your head at the level where you can barely reach if you stretch your arm up as high as you can, has been one of our focuses. John teaches that there is a golden ring up there. I've been visualizing this ring for a couple of years (since the summer of 2006). That's what the wizard hat was about. I started to see a star up there more often. John decided to take my star more seriously and found it to be the female side of the twelfth chakra and that his ring was the male portion. "So," he told me excitedly, "you can spin the ring until it becomes a golden sphere then place the star inside of it. This will balance the male and female energies, merge the right and left brains." (his words paraphrased) I did that and had a vision that transformed my psyche. Quote my journal---

Here I go. I'll move through the Ring . . . . I see lights, like I am in the middle of one of those cosmic clouds, I am witnessing creation in the process of becoming. The Ring has grown like it is the rim of a volcano and I am hovering above the rim.

I'll do it again . . . When I pass through the Ring, there is a pressure difference, like I'm changing atmospheres, or moving into no atmosphere. The Ring, the rim that surrounds me, is bright gold and giving off a steam or vapor. Directly above me is a white sphere, white beyond anything earthy. I move into this sphere. The pressure on my body is stronger. The rim that is the Golden Ring kind of moves up and surrounds me. It is spinning and has become a Golden Sphere. I'm in the Star looking out at the Golden Sphere from the inside. Light from the Golden Sphere is merging with the Star. The Star is expanding and filling the Golden Sphere. Rays of light from the Star are breaking through the Golden Sphere and absorbing it. The Star and the Ring are now completely merged and I am inside of a brilliant gold-white star.

That was just the beginning. A few days later, I looked up and saw that I had a cone of light above my head between the twelfth chakra and my crown. Then---

As I looked at the Golden Sphere-Star combo, sitting at the top of a cone of light, golden-white energy came from it (or through it) and cascaded onto me by way of the cone of light. It came down in liquid streams. A feeling filled me like an electric current somehow made heavy, like a liquid fire or a light made of molten gold.

I've been playing with other places floating outside of my body. You're welcome to read my journal on line---"

Sorry, its not available to the public. I just wanted to let the forum people know that either my teacher

is for real and has his teacher still with him, or he is being lost in the psychotic episodes of energy work. I

think he is really in contact with his master. This really reminds me of how John Chang says his teacher is still

with him.

For those interested in Tao, keep learning and I think in time you will find your teacher.

Groovy. Where is your teachers online journal?

Very Cool & yes this is VERY REAL : )

A teacher that is real is close to the "Source".

Dr Glenn J Morris & my Lama H.E. Khempo Yurmed Tinly Rinpoche are still with me even though they both passed over a couple years now ago.

My Silat & Ilmu Kebatinan Guru/Sheik is with me all the time although he lives in the UK (right now though he is in Java with his Guru for a bit). He comes in every once in a while when i teach or study or do healing meditations for friends.

Also my Naqshabandi teacher Sheik Nazim is always around when you call for him :) . I see him often when i do my practices.

Also some of the lineage masters from my various lineages often pop in to say hi and do their energy work. its very fascinating.

The connections to real Gurus are priceless.

God Bless you & your teachers!

:) enjoy your blessings from your teachers those are really drops of grace from the Absolute Creator.

peace,

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva

You know, "the source" was basically the source of evil aka the devil in Charmed. Yup... So

you better watch out.

:D

"I sent a psychic email to my old teacher, John. He emailed me that day. It had been a year since we last had contact. He is a master without peer. He has accepted me as a student again. I'm the only one now. And I have a very active group of guides in the spirit world. I don't have much trouble sensing them now. When in San Diego, it started to get strong. As I walked the beach and talked with my wife or son about the metaphysical stuff I'm doing, someone kept adding in comments. It was a guide named Charles. He would just talk with me as if he were physically walking with us down the beach. The vail is rather thin now. That happens a lot lately.

John and I have been working on new ground. The twelfth chakra, which is above your head at the level where you can barely reach if you stretch your arm up as high as you can, has been one of our focuses. John teaches that there is a golden ring up there. I've been visualizing this ring for a couple of years (since the summer of 2006). That's what the wizard hat was about. I started to see a star up there more often. John decided to take my star more seriously and found it to be the female side of the twelfth chakra and that his ring was the male portion. "So," he told me excitedly, "you can spin the ring until it becomes a golden sphere then place the star inside of it. This will balance the male and female energies, merge the right and left brains." (his words paraphrased) I did that and had a vision that transformed my psyche. Quote my journal---

Here I go. I'll move through the Ring . . . . I see lights, like I am in the middle of one of those cosmic clouds, I am witnessing creation in the process of becoming. The Ring has grown like it is the rim of a volcano and I am hovering above the rim.

I'll do it again . . . When I pass through the Ring, there is a pressure difference, like I'm changing atmospheres, or moving into no atmosphere. The Ring, the rim that surrounds me, is bright gold and giving off a steam or vapor. Directly above me is a white sphere, white beyond anything earthy. I move into this sphere. The pressure on my body is stronger. The rim that is the Golden Ring kind of moves up and surrounds me. It is spinning and has become a Golden Sphere. I'm in the Star looking out at the Golden Sphere from the inside. Light from the Golden Sphere is merging with the Star. The Star is expanding and filling the Golden Sphere. Rays of light from the Star are breaking through the Golden Sphere and absorbing it. The Star and the Ring are now completely merged and I am inside of a brilliant gold-white star.

That was just the beginning. A few days later, I looked up and saw that I had a cone of light above my head between the twelfth chakra and my crown. Then---

As I looked at the Golden Sphere-Star combo, sitting at the top of a cone of light, golden-white energy came from it (or through it) and cascaded onto me by way of the cone of light. It came down in liquid streams. A feeling filled me like an electric current somehow made heavy, like a liquid fire or a light made of molten gold.

I've been playing with other places floating outside of my body. You're welcome to read my journal on line---"

Wow, very cool dude! B)

I have yet to have any strong, conscious contact with my spirit guides or any gurus...

hey dragon - what kind of practice are you following if you don't mind sharing ?

Thx,

V/R, Orb

I have a few guides who contact me. Amazingly compassionate, and very patient. They know my relatively low level of cultivation and still accept me.

Bhakti, imo, is the key to making a connection to these. Ask your teachers and your guides to help, and generally speaking, they will come to your aid. Obviously, nothing selfish will wash with them... has to be something selfless.

Yours humbly,

James

I just wanted to let the forum people know that either my teacher

is for real and has his teacher still with him, or he is being lost in the psychotic episodes of energy work. I

think he is really in contact with his master.

Not sure if anyone mentioned it yet or not,

i just skimmed quickly and will check back as time allows,

but it's one of the reasons "Lineage" is so FLIPPIN' important

among some (many) traditions.(not only martial arts!!!)

If a student mucks up, there is someone responsible

even if the student is unable to be.

This responsibility is never taken lightly,

and is multi generational.

Continues on.

It's not unusual.

but is expected among some.

many folks work with the help of their "ancestors" (teachers/family/you-word-here)

...but then again, I don't know your teacher!

lol!

there is a lot of wackadoos out there :D

I seem to repeat it a lot on these pages but always listen to yourself.

Don't be disrespectful but take everything with a bit of salt.

Question and stay curious, be a watcher always,

and enjoy!

Good luck Dragonfire,

Stay well,

Shon

Just regular energy work, running the orbits, staying grounded, heart work. I would like to add that the key to any success is "LOVE", thus my post on LOVE. If you study all the energy systems out there, you'll realize they are all very similar. Good luck orb.

hey dragon - what kind of practice are you following if you don't mind sharing ?

Thx,

V/R, Orb

Going alone is scary. I've actually stopped a couple different times because I felt crazy. Then I found

my teacher accidently or.... intentially planned???

He has helped me tremendously trying to answer all my questions. When I ask questions, he writes back with 3 pages of information. It takes me days to read through it and still I don't get it and have to

read it many times. Only after I have experienced it, can I go back and say... oh, I know what you mean now.

He has told me to open my 3rd eye for almost a year now, but I've been so scared to open it up. Afraid that if I do, that something bad might happen to me. Having reassurance helps. I think my 3rd eye is slowly opening up now. I've had some weird experiences with seeing holographic images of myself.

I'm now working on heart meditation. This is a key area.

For those without teachers, keep studying the path on your own. There are more enlightened folks out there than you think.

but it's one of the reasons "Lineage" is so FLIPPIN' important

among some (many) traditions.(not only martial arts!!!)

If a student mucks up, there is someone responsible

even if the student is unable to be.

This responsibility is never taken lightly,

and is multi generational.

Continues on.

It's not unusual.

but is expected among some.

many folks work with the help of their "ancestors" (teachers/family/you-word-here)

...but then again, I don't know your teacher!

lol!

there is a lot of wackadoos out there :D

I seem to repeat it a lot on these pages but always listen to yourself.

Don't be disrespectful but take everything with a bit of salt.

Question and stay curious, be a watcher always,

and enjoy!

Good luck Dragonfire,

Stay well,

Shon

Santiago, I've read Dr. Morris book. Excellent read. I've used his techniques in the past as well. If you see him around tell him I'm having trouble with the love and opening my 3rd eye. Peace! :)

I find it funny how he left on April Fools day. I'm just curious why he left that way. Why didn't he leave or give his wife notice of what he was doing? Buddhists sometimes pick a good day to leave and let others know what he is doing. Did he let anyone know he was leaving that day?

Very Cool & yes this is VERY REAL : )

A teacher that is real is close to the "Source".

Dr Glenn J Morris & my Lama H.E. Khempo Yurmed Tinly Rinpoche are still with me even though they both passed over a couple years now ago.

peace,

Santiago