Sign in to follow this  
doni

Hello

Hello everyone excited about joining this place ,not much from chi kung ,did some accupressure ,accuputunture some new age shit ,ran into problems dealing with energy that I wouuld love to get some help in .Also I Am intrested to start the glenn morris KAP system after I get MY energy shit togother .

Thanks everyone

Hi Doni,

I just started Santiagos Kap 1. Its 12 half hour elessons conducted live through Skype. I enjoyed G. Morris's books and even got his audio series. Its very nice having a live teacher, even if its through a web.

Michael

Hi Doni,

I just started Santiagos Kap 1. Its 12 half hour elessons conducted live through Skype. I enjoyed G. Morris's books and even got his audio series. Its very nice having a live teacher, even if its through a web.

Michael

Hey. here I am. Am I in somebody elses reply??? Can two minds occupy the same space/time field?? Is it a reality web show???

The new post-ee mentions Chi Kung. Now, I talk about all sorts of thins in my posts and I discuss particular practices. But Chi Kung is really a baseline practice. Breath follows mind, energy follows breath...

Of course, one may practice a particular Chi Kung form, but I would suggest that to become a Taoist, one must incorporate energy work into every facet of your life.

How you choose to do this is up to you. But remember, its ALL energy anyway.

Long live the Tao

Sign in to follow this