mwight

Taoist Master Chuang... Real Thunder Path Teachings

Yeah, ive had this book for along time its pretty good although you cant learn anything from it but gives a decent background knowledge of the workings of Thunder Magic.

Thanks

Spirit Ape

Hopefully nobody will believe that the book has ANYTHING to do with "Thunderpath" of David Verdesi and the likes.

Absolutely no relationship with that kind of stuff.

YM

I've been skimming through the book to find some real training info... seems to deal more with magick and ritual, incantations and mantras.... never really believed in any of that stuff... If anyone here extracts some training info on the meditation and neigong aspects please post away :)

I think someone would need a real life teacher for this stuff who is expert in the techniques. A lot of info appears to be missing, and at least just reading it is very misleading. To me, there's simply no way someone could do anything with it as it is.

thank you thank you thank you :)

no problem my googlegongfu is strong... :D if anyone here needs any more rare books I may be able to track them down just lemme know...

Edited by mwight

no problem my googlegongfu is strong... :D if anyone here needs any more rare books I may be able to track them down just lemme know...

I believe we are quite a few who are really interested in the books your may share.

By the way, I've been skimming through the book as well and I agree with the previous comments. It covers a lot of theory but it skips the practical issues which is normally what I am looking for.

To be honnest, this is something I miss when I search books to build a good practical foundation. I hardly find books which deal with the practical aspects in a seriously way, normally they just focus on theory which never leads to anywhere.

Edited by elcaminante

I believe we are quite a few who are really interested in the books your may share.

By the way, I've been skimming through the book as well and I agree with the previous comments. It covers a lot of theory but it skips the practical issues which is normally what I am looking for.

To be honnest, this is something I miss when I search books to build a good practical foundation. I hardly find books which deal with the practical aspects in a seriously way, normally they just focus on theory which never leads to anywhere.

That's pretty common because from what I understand the only real authentic manuals stay with the lineage, although in the back there is a visual meditation. The one that people are downloading is a reissue if I looked at that right of the original from 1970 somethin so maybe it was reedited aswell

The tao of meditation is a book worth buying. It has practical real world training info in the second half of the book.

I have been looking around for this book for quite a while, however I can't find anywhere online that delivers to where I am.

Michael Saso's website also seems to have gone offline.

1 hour ago, Awen said:

I have been looking around for this book for quite a while, however I can't find anywhere online that delivers to where I am.

Michael Saso's website also seems to have gone offline.

A good quality PDF and other formats, can be downloaded from Archive.org at this link: The Teachings of Taoist Master Chuang

Happy Reading,

ZYD

Edited by Zhongyongdaoist
added "s" to "format" above.