froggie

any non-too-mystical way of learning about dragons

any non-too-mystical way of learning about dragons and dragon 'worship' (is that even a good term to use? can't think of a more delicate description. (apologies))

in a kind of hands on way and far from misleading. (yes i am asking 'much', but what is much but good standards?)

any serious tips at all? (private message would be okay if it's too silly for some to bare, but would be good if it could be open without ridicule for some time.)

The best I have seen is Dancing With Dragons by D.J. Conway.

I have the opinion that it is healthier to simply focus on one's own cultivation and allow interaction with such things as elementals and spirits to occur in their own good time.

any non-too-mystical way of learning about dragons and dragon 'worship' (is that even a good term to use? can't think of a more delicate description. (apologies))

in a kind of hands on way and far from misleading. (yes i am asking 'much', but what is much but good standards?)

any serious tips at all? (private message would be okay if it's too silly for some to bare, but would be good if it could be open without ridicule for some time.)

When you find a common accurance from one continent to the next then things start to come together in a whole new light. Dragons are a continent to continent thing, as is shaking, shamanism, and many more. I'm not sure how to really learn about dragons other than reading about tales but it's odd that you can find tales of them on completely seperate continents :)

Not sure if this sounds like ridicule

not meant as such though.

very simplified way maybe?

Know there are others out there but this is one easily done, i think?

Go buy a lizard.

...granted it's not a dragon, is it. But maybe it's hard to find a dragon when you need one?

And Love it.

... what better way to learn about worship than through love?

Also just plain research.

Every culture has "dragons" of some form.

Look at the Mayan or is it Aztec culture.

Look at European, Asian cultures.

Native american Thunder Birds are said to be dragons.

Just like Asian dragons one never would see a whole one!

Look at old pottery/paintings and you'll see parts of the dragon

are always missing or covered in clouds. Hidden in some way out of respect(love/fear?)

It's said if one sees a whole dragon, or Thunder Bird, one is no longer

walking in This same world.

Read old tails about them. The old tails. The folk tails.

And there very well be some new tails that will intrigue?

See what is carried over through the different cultures.

Think it could lead to a whole lot of other study that one may Love also!

Lastly,

think of the diffrent animals that (Not sure how to word this?) combine as Dragon.

Study the "nature"/spirit of each one.

lot's to learn there ... for all of us.

Good luck in your search

If you where here in person would have much more to say

but it would be pages and pages on the computer!

looking forward to what others have to say too!

Bet there is some very valuable info out there, too,

Maybe even stories? :D

Stay well,

Shon

Try to connect with them via third eye. But don't push or force. Try to develop a genuine and pure intention and ask for their presence. They might show up that way if you fall in trance.

That friend of mine who has had numerous experiences with dragons didn't have a desire to come across with them. It happened naturally.

Btw, she is a female born in a water year and enters higher states of consciousness very easily. She is quite lucky.

Good luck in your quest.