Sign in to follow this  
elcaminante

Another one

I am happy to be part of this community. I have registered long time ago but never decided to take part in it and basically there were two reasons for this. Firstly because I was afraid I was not knowledgeable enough in English as the average user here. Secondly due to my poor knowledge in terms of Taoism. I have been studying esoterism for many years and I have enrolled some esoteric schools just to find that all what I need lies within myself. Then, I spent half of my life just meditating and seeking for enlightment through virtue and pureness. Lately, I have found that some taoist practises are powerful and useful to maintain a good balance between soul and body and I started to study Chikung and practise it on a daily basis.

I am eager to learning from you all and to share as much as I can.

All my gratitude to all of you who struggle for enlightment and share wisdom selfishness. Blessings for all the Tao Bums.

Paz

Edited by elcaminante

Greetings fellow Tao treader. Your English is fine. No worries. I agree it lies within:

The Tao is close and convenient.

There is no need to seek afar, for it is right at home.

The Tao is centered and straight. To practice the Tao, rely on worthy action.

Without virtue (Te) in action, it is impossible to become a sage.

Use a quiet mind as the place you rest your spirit.

Tuning breath, breath and mind merge, spirit and energy unite, and calm serenity flows.

Liu I-Ming, Awakening to the Tao

Edited by Tao99

Greetings fellow Tao treader. Your English is fine. No worries. I agree it lies within:

The Tao is close and convenient.

There is no need to seek afar, for it is right at home.

The Tao is centered and straight. To practice the Tao, rely on worthy action.

Without virtue (Te) in action, it is impossible to become a sage.

Use a quiet mind as the place you rest your spirit.

Tuning breath, breath and mind merge, spirit and energy unite, and calm serenity flows.

Liu I-Ming, Awakening to the Tao

Very inspiring, thank you so much Tao99 :)

Sign in to follow this