Sign in to follow this  
gossamer

My Password Is Being Hacked And changed

Dear Tao Bums Administrator,

I wanted to add this to the post ON BLACK MAGIC, but I looked for it, and could not find it again.

But here's the deal, I've been in a war with a (so-called) "wiccan" hacker for almost 6 (Six) YEARS now.

I say "so called" wiccan, because there are other older Wise people, who despise this title. But that's ANOTHER STORY.

I'm right now, on my 3rd or 4th PASSWORD for 'Tao Bums', so he's hacking your password system.

I have to change my password EVERY TIME THAT I SIGN IN.

I want you to know that my password is being changed. And NOT BY ME.

I have a RIGHT to be on the internet, and to join any group that I wish to.

He obviously does NOT want me to be a member here.

If you'd like to hear the whole sordid story, please let me know, and I'll e-mail it to you.

Thanks a lot for your help. gossamer

Man, I don't know what to tell you. Are you choosing really obvious passwords? I use Keepass to store all my passwords and I have it generate random passwords that are 10 characters long and a mixture of upper, lower case and numbers. That might help. No one has hacked into the forum.

Best,

Sean

I know there was a little confusion sometimes because in one place the forum logon asks for user-name + pw, and in another it asks for e-mail address + pw ... (not sure if that is still the situation). Could that be it?

My own personal thinking would be that he has access to your email account. Try changing the password to that and see where it goes from there.

Yours humbly,

James

There is a program out there where he could be able to see everything you type and look at. If I remember correctly it's called "family keylogger"...so if you ever opened a file that he programmed, you might have that program on your computer, gathering all of your passwords and stuff for him.

I don't know much about hacking and stuff though...good luck.

I'd like to point out that Gossamer in his last post on the thread he started (Black magic..) gives a site that he says if clicked on will load a key logger virus onto your computer. If true, thats really bad and should be removed.

Kinda like here's a really bad magic site, cool pictures, but don't click it.

Its not a good thing to have in a post, if he's right. If he's wrong its still questionable.

Michael

NO, NO That's NOT WHAT I SAID........................I said that I would ALSO include HIS OWN WEBSITE, but I would NOT do that, because IF YOU CLICK ON HIS OWN WEBSITE, THAT YOU WILL GET THE BAD STUFF...............including a keylogger.

But I DID NOT put that website address on this Forum at all!

Please read that post AGAIN.

Thanks, gossamer

I'd like to point out that Gossamer in his last post on the thread he started (Black magic..) gives a site that he says if clicked on will load a key logger virus onto your computer. If true, thats really bad and should be removed.

Kinda like here's a really bad magic site, cool pictures, but don't click it.

Its not a good thing to have in a post, if he's right. If he's wrong its still questionable.

Michael

-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HERE'S *WHY* I PUT THAT POST ON THIS FORUM:

Shura_no_michi_o

"chances are if hes resorting to computer tricks then his magic cant be too advanced,,, if you could get any info on the person ip address etc im sure we can take care of it wink.gif"

Edited by gossamer

Sign in to follow this