Sign in to follow this  
seekeroftruth

Brainwave entrainment question

I know that there's a few people here who meditate with brainwave entrainment, so I was wondering whether when you listen to the track you actually meditate (like follow the breath) or just let the brainwaves do it's thing.

There is mixed responses to this. I know Holosync says to just let the music do it's thing, but people have done well with brainwave entrainment while doing formal meditation.

Maybe it's something I'll have to try out...

Alpha programs are good for visualization. Most brainwave programs start in beta ,guide you to alpha for a while then down to theta..

Do what you like, then relax and let it flow.....

I've recently tried bwe while doing zhan zhuang and I think it made it alot easier to remain relaxed. Been using it alot for meditation and that works wonders on me, I had a real hard time getting into a relaxed state without it but using it seems to have made that easier also. I haven't used any special meditation techniques besides the bwe and has mostly just put on the headphones sat down and relaxed and gone with the flow. But I think combining it with some other meditation techniques would be a good thing also!

with regards to watching the breath, if I'm not at the stage to be able to regulate without regulating, then I watch :)

Yes, its very effective, but it had a side effect of turning me green.

M.

or was that his gamma radiation suite?

Sign in to follow this