Sign in to follow this  
DrumR

new user hello

Hello there fellow members of the Tao Bums, and to those who may see this post in passing thru. I am writing this message as a part of completing the registration requirement for a new user by saying hello, greetings,etc.

Background:

Normally, when I fall over, I find that my Back is to the Ground - except in those occasions where is is not.

I enjoy discussions about the Tao and I probably am as ignorant as any one else on this mysterious topic. Therefore it is from this particular perspective that I believe that I am fully qualified to speak, with great authority, about that of which I have little or no knowledge java script:emoticon(';)', 'smid_14') . This is in line with the teachings for is it not written that those who speak do not know?

I am also a student of Tai Chi in that I watch the performance and think that it is quite nice to look at. But as

there may be an element that is inherently dangerous for its execution, by myself, would most probably require the opposite of in-action. Citing the same rationale, as found the preceeding paragraph, one should note that

I also claim being an authority concerning Tai Chi and ever other subject I know nothing about java script:emoticon('B)', 'smid_15')

Normally, when I fall over, I find that my Back is to the Ground - except in those occasions where is is not.

haha, oh yes you will fit in here at the 'bums.

Welcome and have fun

helloh, easily pushed not so easily pulled..., - non-lurker.

thank you for the favor of a reply, Rain.

I see that you are a practitioner of the wu wei of lurking<grin>.

haha, oh yes you will fit in here at the 'bums.

Welcome and have fun

Thank you for the favor of a reply, Mal.

I find your welcome most appealing. It is in the knowing that I shall not stand out in the least in this crowd of "bums" that shall spur me on.

edited by adding a letter and dropping a letter.

hello DrumR.

nice to have you.

(not that I have, but still, it's the thought that counts.)

Thank you for the favor of a reply, Cat.

There is no doubt in my mind that it would be nice to have you (not that I have),

still in all it could be true that it is the thought counts,

were I not practicing "The wu wei of thinking."

Edited by DrumR

hello DrumR.

nice to have you.

(not that I have, but still, it's the thought that counts.)

thank you cat, for this days first good laugh.

Sign in to follow this