Sign in to follow this  
sean

Beast Skills

This guy has had a blog here for awhile where he touches on pointers for achieving feats of strength, ie: various planches, levers, flags, one handed pullups, handstand pushups. Recently he moved from Blogger to his own site and he went and created some full tutorials for said feats of strength. Good stuff.

This guy has had a blog here for awhile where he touches on pointers for achieving feats of strength, ie: various planches, levers, flags, one handed pullups, handstand pushups. Recently he moved from Blogger to his own site and he went and created some full tutorials for said feats of strength. Good stuff.

5741[/snapback]

thats a cool site.... thanks.

Impressive. I didn't realize how hard pull ups are until I tried to do them, much less one armed! The handstand movements reminded me of pictures I saw of your boy Scott Sonnon on rmax. Amazing stuff.

Impressive. I didn't realize how hard pull ups are until I tried to do them, much less one armed! The handstand movements reminded me of pictures I saw of your boy Scott Sonnon on rmax. Amazing stuff.

Yeah, there is definitely some cool stuff in there. I just found his Tendon Strength post the other night which I learned a few things from.

Sign in to follow this