Li Jiong

Xuanji Circle

Li Jiong,

Thanks for sharing the video.

Is the Xuanji Circle a set of movements, or is it more free-form?

I find myself doing those kind of arm and hand movements throughout the day at work. Sometimes I use it to feel like I am cleaning up my aura energy. It also reminds me some of crane spreads wings from TaiChi Chuan, or some TaiChi Qigong I learned before, but definitely more freedom in the movements with your Circle.

:)

Edited by Junbao

That is a beautiful practice,

What do you feel when you practice it?

Thank you for sharing.

Li Jiong,

Thanks for sharing the video.

Is the Xuanji Circle a set of movements, or is it more free-form?

I find myself doing those kind of arm and hand movements throughout the day at work. Sometimes I use it to feel like I am cleaning up my aura energy. It also reminds me some of crane spreads wings from TaiChi Chuan, or some TaiChi Qigong I learned before, but definitely more freedom in the movements with your Circle.

:)

Xuanji Circle is more free-form, it is for running Xuanji Matrix, so it is also not random.

That is a beautiful practice,

What do you feel when you practice it?

Thank you for sharing.

To know the feeling of that, you must experience it personally. :)

Xuanji Circle is more free-form, it is for running Xuanji Matrix, so it is also not random.

Very nice Li Jong, but I don't think anyone could learn that properly without a teacher present to correct posture etc... Are your correspondence students having any luck?

Is this the houtian Bagua system?

No, this is the Wuji Bagua system.

The Houtian Bagua system is available at Internal Cultivation Course_Part II; the Xiantian Bagua system is available at Internal Cultivation Course_Part VI; and this Wuji Bagua system is available at Internal Cultivation Course_Part IX.

Very nice Li Jong, but I don't think anyone could learn that properly without a teacher present to correct posture etc... Are your correspondence students having any luck?

If my correspondence students come to China, they will have the opportunity to learn from me presently; if I get assistance to travel all over the world one day, they will have the luck too.

Anyway, since it is the time for Xuanji Cultivation System to appear in public, it won't always stay in correspondence only.