Very easy, practice this to clear and purify your mind:

http://www.buddhanet.net/meditation.htm

This to strengthen your chi/spirit:

http://www.chinavoc.com/kungfu/cbox_catalog.asp

And read this to strengthen your morality:

http://www.thebigview.com/buddhism/eightfoldpath.html

http://www.aboutzen.info/read/dharmapada.htm

http://www.accesstoinsight.org/

Black magic is only in your mind. A Buddha mind is a clear mind capable of seeing the ultimate nature of reality.

And I wish you all the best,

n62gye.gif

Edited by durkhrod chogori

Read Master Choa Kok Sui's "Psychic Self-Defense for Home and Office" for more details.

I can suggest a few things.

The key is to strengthen your aura, the stronger your aura, the more difficult it is for external forces to infiltrate your system. This can be done using several methods. You can also create shields to protect yourself.

Example:

1. Meditate. Most kinds of meditations clear and strengthen the aura. I would suggest the Meditation on Twin Hearts. It is a more powerful form of Metta meditation. There is a free online guided meditation at http://www.meditationontwinhearts.org/.

2. Create shields. In the book "Psychic Self-Defense for Home and Office", specific instructions are given for creating strong and multi-layered shields. The usual "bubble of white light" is not really enough.

3. Prayer/Invocation.

4. Using amulets and holy items; using crystals, etc.

5. MOST IMPORTANT--Karma. Whatever you do will bounce back to you so to avoid incurring negative karma, do only good deeds.

IF YOU WANT HANDS-ON TRAINING, CHECK OUT http://pranichealing.com/pranic-psychic-self-defence.

Edited by Spiritual_Aspirant

Additionally, it's best to regard psychic attack like any other negativity and treat accordingly. Specifically, it's best to use pacifying and grounding approaches and not to strike back or mirror back or you'll be sending each other little energy jinxes until the cows come home.

Wearing or holding a black rock like obsidian, onyx, tourmaline, tektite can help to ground everything safely, hugging a tree for 15 minutes, spending time outside, the mantra "El Ka Leem Om" done outside connects one to the elements, 5 healing sounds while outside, etc. Once you are well grounded and happy, send compassion towards your partner through tonglen, google the honey pot spell, inner smile, etc. and mentally thank your partner for making you a stronger practitioner.

can someone help me , i love u all .

Are you asking for help to stop practicing "black magick" or do you feel someone is attacking you? What is the "aa" in your subject line for? If you are meaning the A.'.A.'., it is not a "black magic" order. Quite the contrary. Without more information on your situation all offers for help are stabs in the dark.

Belly Breathing + Inner Smile

Forgive, Love and send back love and kindness & healing energy back to sender. The more they hate you and want to destroy you the more you love them.

Cut your etheric chords to the "black Magic" & the doers.

Seems simple but it works.

Trust me I have dealt with psy attacks and black magic for years.

Thanks

S

One of Mantak Chias students told me once that this kind of problem occure

because people meditate on the chrown chakra because they like to fly but

when the micro cosmic orbit still is closed this will cause a lot of trouble in their

mind.

Eliza Carroll

This woman can help you, although a 75 dollar per hour session isn't cheap these days. I've been working with her in person over the last few months and she has help me dramatically improve myself. She'll be able to get rid of the particular curse you speak of in a single session(including any other lower astral junk), and she doesn't stop until it's gone even if it takes 12 hours to do so and you are already off the phone and asleep, she's a really cool lady too, she teaches the aura group i'm in, she likes good pizza too. She works through the higher self, and will replace the rips and tears in your aura, and the negative entities, magic or energy she worked on, she'll replace it all with your original self's soulprint. I always leave her place really high on energy.

and if you Root or Ground, what can anything do to you?

Edited by Pranaman

Are you asking for help to stop practicing "black magick" or do you feel someone is attacking you? What is the "aa" in your subject line for? If you are meaning the A.'.A.'., it is not a "black magic" order. Quite the contrary. Without more information on your situation all offers for help are stabs in the dark.

no aa means pain no i dont practise black magic... :)

-----------------------------------

Thank you all

really help alot, feel much better already.. thanks

as always, so many great people here

Edited by Rolf

One of Mantak Chias students told me once that this kind of problem occure

because people meditate on the chrown chakra because they like to fly but

when the micro cosmic orbit still is closed this will cause a lot of trouble in their

mind.

If the microcosmic orbit is closed, you die. So I don't think anyone alive has a closed microcosmic orbit. Maybe they are not yet aware of it or maybe there are blockages, but it's there.

Concentrating on the crown chakra isn't just for 'flying', but it also pulls down tremendous amounts of spiritual energy from the higher soul/self, holy masters, higher spiritual sources. Also, concentrating on the crown chakra has a funneling effect on other chakras. So if you concentrate on the crown chakra, eventually you will feel that the energy is also going to the other chakras and eventually through the microcosmic orbit. And the energy you absorb through the crown chakra has a very high frequency, violet or brilliant white in color if you can see it. This high frequency energy can melt/disintegrate blockages in your system. So concentrating on the chakra in the long run also has the effect of stimulating the microcosmic orbit. Concentrating on the crown chakra will not cause problems in your mind, instead it will clear it. Negative thought-forms and energy will be flushed away. There are some who get "spaced-out" after concentrating on the crown chakra because of the intense spiritual energy, but this is only temporary and can be quickly remedied by grounding. High spiritual meditations that concentrate on the higher chakras must involve grounding in the end. This is why I recommend Meditation on Twin Hearts, it is a very powerful, multi purpose and multi-faceted meditation.

FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED TO TRY MEDITATION ON TWIN HEARTS, HERE IS THE LINK http://www.meditationontwinhearts.org/

Edited by Spiritual_Aspirant

I was really serious about rooting/grounding. Eliza has been depossessing and undoing black magic for over thirty years now, and she always tells me to root/ground.

a meditation to do this is very simple.

Step 1:

Put your attention in the soles of your feet and your perineum.

your feet might start to heat up, if they do, you are fully grounded. If not, you are getting there.

I prefer Zhan Zhuang for rooting though.

Belly Breathing + Inner Smile

Forgive, Love and send back love and kindness & healing energy back to sender. The more they hate you and want to destroy you the more you love them.

Cut your etheric chords to the "black Magic" & the doers.

Seems simple but it works.

Trust me I have dealt with psy attacks and black magic for years.

Thanks

S

Hi Santiago,

For cutting the etheric cords, do you mean by way of vizualizing blades or hoops chopping the cords? Could you give a little detail on your method?