Smile

Burning palm experiment

A video I made 3 months ago doing Burning palm on my friend. Well, not really Burning palm but an energy projection about a half an inch deep. The blisters started appearing from 2:30.

WKe7raw1s48

Smile, thanks for posting this video. Finally there is someone here, right on this forum, who can actually demonstrate stuff and is willing to do so...

Not sure if Buddy is still around? Would be interesting to see if this changes his perception ...

Edited by SiliconValley

Im sure buddy can produce this with out using any chi :P

Id really like to experiment and have someone who has never done any energy cultivation to slap me on the back and see the effects or even slap someeone my self with no focus on energy to see what happens..no one around at the moment though to try it out

Any one experimented with it before?

So what happens to the guy besides getting a red handprint on his back?

A possibility is the person's toxins gets brought to the surface or energetic blockages being resolved.

interested smile.

... that's a good friend by the way to be willing to sit and be filmed

questions?

1. how do you experience the energy yourself at that moment?

With in them, within you?

Do you feel it enter, do you catch "feed back", depth that it goes or anything, texture?

2. Do your own hands show anything after doing a projection like that?

If it's a "prolonged" projection any difference ? ...asking because i end up with inside out burns/blisters

and am unsure about a bunch of stuff : ) and it ... kinda can freak me out a little.

Afraid to burn someone else ... very much so actually.

Thanks for any feedback, appreciate it.

Have lots more questions for you but will leave it at this for now!

Thank you for being willing to share that.

Stay well,

Shon

I don't think it's something very special and many people after doing chikung for a while can probably do the same.

If I move the energy to the hand, the palm becomes dark red. The slap was very soft, the hand didn't feel much and my friend felt slight stinging sensation that was gone in a second. The imprint will eventually become regular skin color (no red) and is gone in about one-two hours. No bruises or marks appear.

See you all in a week. :)

A video I made 3 months ago doing Burning palm on my friend. Well, not really Burning palm but an energy projection about a half an inch deep. The blisters started appearing from 2:30.

WKe7raw1s48

Did Max teach you how to fo this? It's interesting, but what are the benefits? Can you inadvertantly harm your subject?

Slap anyone hard enough on the back and you will get an imprint!

Here's a home experiment for you. Take your right hand and reach it straight out, kinda like your body is a half T position, now slap yourself as hard as you can on the face. Wait 10 or 15 minutes and see if you have a palm print AND blisters. The AND part is the really important part of the demonstration. I say this because your attitude.

Peace

I haven't tried this on anyone else, but I've tried it on myself and I don't get the blisters appearing or even really any kind of red hand print unless it slap myself REALLY hard.

What's impressive about this video is that the slap is quite soft. In fact it's probably the softest slap I've ever seen. :lol:

I haven't tried this on anyone else, but I've tried it on myself and I don't get the blisters appearing or even really any kind of red hand print unless it slap myself REALLY hard.

What's impressive about this video is that the slap is quite soft. In fact it's probably the softest slap I've ever seen. :lol:

Yes it's called the "bitch slap" and has been around in the taoists circles since Bodhidarma jumped the border and imigrated to China. Scotty, you shouldn't give up so easy - keep slaping yourself and I'm sure you'll get it.

i like the folksy music on that video. is it master wu's music or something else? please do tell!

=)

i remember the kunlun seminar in mill valley (near SF) when max demonstrated the burning palm. it was after that demonstration that i decided to leave and go home before the workshop was over. i couldn't believe how everyone in the group seemed so impressed by it. and he was slapping the same space 7-9 times, and harder than what you just demonstrated.

what i expected was for him to be able to leave a hand print without touch, like Master Si Tu did at my old college a few years ago. and he did it on a random student volunteer out of the audience. a friend of mine. his palm was at least 8 feet away from my friend's back.

to me, THAT demonstrated a masterful skill. but he was kind of a jerk, though. and high-strung (what's that about? qigong masters being wound too tight? how does that happen? :lol: ) not somebody i'd want to be like.

i still practice that system, though. after all, he didn't create it.

i remember the kunlun seminar in mill valley (near SF) when max demonstrated the burning palm. it was after that demonstration that i decided to leave and go home before the workshop was over. i couldn't believe how everyone in the group seemed so impressed by it. and he was slapping the same space 7-9 times, and harder than what you just demonstrated.

Smart guy, I hope you didn't allow him to touch you, particularly on the head.

Oh, and he gives refunds if you leave early, right? ROFL

Edited by Starjumper7

Smart guy, I hope you didn't allow him to touch you, particularly on the head.

Oh, and he gives refunds if you leave early, right? ROFL

not my intention to turn this into a trash talking thread.

merely sharing my experience at that time.

i don't have a problem with max as i once did. and when i have the additional funds, i plan to donate the money i was refunded back to them.

my immaturity and arrogance were MY problems, not Max's.

i've grown quite a bit since a year ago, and i choose not to discount the transmission i received from Max as being a part of that growth.

i like the folksy music on that video. is it master wu's music or something else? please do tell!

I have a cd of a master playing a chinese zuther (the CD all in Chinese so can't say what master). Similar to the guy from the movie "Hero" when Jet Li and Donnie Yen fight.

TagPl09eN9k