Sign in to follow this  
RON JEREMY

INNAUGURATION OF DA FORUM

NOW NOW.

IF WE MEAN TO GET DOWN TO SERIOUS BIZ-NESS,

N SINCE WE BE TAO STUDENTS,

WE GOTTA DO A CERREMONY OF INNAUGURATION OF DA FORUM.

SO WHY DONT YA MAKE UP YER MINDS ABOUT DA NAME OF DA SITE (I SAY: TAOBUMS), N THEN THEREAFTER,

LETS' SET UP A DAY N TIME FOR US TO SIT IN A INNAUGURATION RITUAL.

EVEN 15 MINUTES WOULD DO DA JOB.

LET'S DEFINE DA RITUAL.

I PROPOSE A SIMPLE ONE:

TO MEET IN MIND IN DA CENTER O' DA EARTH N SHAKE HANDS N HUG N SIT IN A CIRCLE (IN MIND) IN DA UNDERGROUND CITY O' AGARTHA N INVOKE DA BLESSIN OF DA VENNERABLE TAO ELDERS UPPON THIS HUMBLE FORUM. THEN, SPEND 15 MIN. CIRCULATIN DA *LIGHT* IN DA MICROCOSMIC.

WHAT D'YA THINk??

RJ

Sounds good to me Ron. About time that we all actually do some practice together. I am on Eastern Time so anytime in the evening is fine with me usually. Probably best just to set a day and time and go with whoever can show...

Sean, is there a chat feature here?

Matt

Ron, sounds like a great idea. Let's shoot for the end of this month with that ritual.

Matthew, Once I get back from my trip, I'm going to try to install a chat feature directly into the forum. It should be pretty cool.

Sean.

Shall we wait a bit longer and use the power of the first yang? The first hour after the winter solstice. We could meet at the solstice, and as the yang start to rise we link to it our site.

Winter Solstice sounds good to me!

I am wondering how many of you guys have your kundalini awakened? How many live wires out there?

The reason I ask is that if we sit in a circle (remotely) and join hands, there is a very high probability that you will get a transmission so I just bring that up, becuase it is transmittable especially to those who seek it. I believe it is also a responsible thing to mention to someone before I sit with them, because some people may not want or be ready for it.

I remember this summer at Dao Mountain. This woman, who seemed to have been around the HT scene for quite some time, said that Chia transmitts the energy to students in the higher level classes and she thought that Winn would do the same. She said Chia just nodded his head at people to transmitt. I am not sure that Winn takes that approach. He seemed to keep a distance (energetically, emotionally, etc.) from his students and teach them ways to enhance our own practice (I think that is wise btw) but it can feel a bit standoffish. But then I experienced the deeper layer he was teaching and I was like, wow, very powerful. But I was able to discover it my own way and also be able to "recreate" it.

About a year prior to attending H&E alchemy, I believe that it was transmitted to me directly from the Tao, by the Grace of God. And a year before that, sipritual consciousness was awakened. Anyway, now I can transmitt this to people. The only thing I noticed is that most people can't hold these states and energy becuase they are not yet empty :) The HT formulas help with that and also to attract the Grace directly. But undeniably, it is beyond that as well and one does not need to pratice HT or any other particular system. Matter of fact, some people don't need anything at all but the pure desire, which I personally believe is the most important factor. There is no monopoly on the Way :) But awakening is only the beginning, enlightenment is not an end point :)

I have been spending the better part of the last year meeting, learning from, sharing with, and delving deeper into the great mystery with others. I have gained a good deal of experience leading group energy sharing sessions with Kundalini awakened people. The energy of these events is unbelievable, of course nothing compared to personal Divine Encounter.

I have much I can share with people and there is much more that I can learn from others. And responsibly speaking, I know nothing in the whole realm of things :)

I hope that we can explore a lot of things experientially here as well as be able to continue to have open and frank discussions.

I hope that others will continue to have the courage to speak of their experiences and not keep them hidden away.

May the Tao grace us with its Primordial Essence when we gather!

Nice post Matthew. And I look forward to a synchronized group inauguration ritual with everyone once we get the site mostly complete.

:)

Sean.

hi all,

live chat, communication at the speed of typing neat.

Peace

Michael

YA MADE IT TO DA TAOBUM JUNGLE YA KNUCKEHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rj

Sign in to follow this