Sign in to follow this  
h.uriahr

A sincere ApologY

After a few moments of reflection I believe I should apology for my assholish behavior. I'm a cut through the bullshit type of guy, always has been and I should be more aware of other people's feelings. I understand that just because it hasnt ever happened to me that doesnt mean that it's never happened period. I can accept that. I only practice internal, sitting and rarely standing meditation, chi cultivation. I used to do qigong until my needs changed and of course my practice changed aswell. In my experiences, neither one has ever, ever been unhealthy at all. I've none one person to become ill but that was because he was cocky and tried something that was similar to pissing on an electrical fence, you can see the sign there but you do it anyway type of danger. Sooo....peace

Your honesty is appreciated. In my eyes you are more than welcome to make your home here, fellow bum :)

Yours humbly,

James

Plenty of room for a wide variety of people and experiences.

Always something to learn. :D

Glad your practices were beneficial.

(you might want to quote your post into the original thread, so it doesn't get needlessly rowdy there. :lol::rolleyes: )

I am happy to see your apology and accept it gladly.

It's good that we are passionate.

It's also good when we recognize the value of civility, particularly in electronic communication where the normal social barriers are relaxed due to anonymity and physical separation.

I personally never post anything emotional until I've waited a few minutes (or hours or days) and re-read my post a few times to make sure it's exactly how I want to represent myself to others.

Best wishes

I fire from the hip 99% of the time when it comes to any response, be it in person or on the computer. Shoot first ask question later. Over bearing sometimes I presume.

I fire from the hip 99% of the time when it comes to any response, be it in person or on the computer. Shoot first ask question later. Over bearing sometimes I presume.

Sometimes better to ask forgiveness than permission. However prudence is a wonderful virtue. ;)

Shooting from the hip often misses the target and results in unwanted casualties.

Hitting the target consistently requires skill and mindfulness, both qualities I find worthy of cultivating in my daily life.

It is up to each of us to make that choice.

My experience has been that most people have a finite capacity for forgiveness

Warm regards,

Sign in to follow this