Tears rolled down my cheeks every time I listen to Callas's "La Divina" voice:

Her heart chakra must have been like an active volcano.

:wub:

Edited by durkhrod chogori

I consider "The Last Samari" to been one of my favorite films of late - although it took me some time to understand why. I took Japanese Karate for over 12 years and experienced the mind of no mind where a person does not think when moving but responds to intuition. This intuition is in it's own sense like following a musical composition written in the nature of necessity. Just as meditation becomes an addiction - also the mind of no mind has a bit of the addictive nature albeit as one of the fight which also places the learned talent in the survival category - which points to it becoming a part of genetic knowledge passed down through reproduction/evolution to our next life.

Back to the topic: Music has the same thread of intuitive movement.

On a personal note - I've been experimenting with the 4th Video that you posted in the topic: "Awakening Psycic Abilities" -

- which has to do with pyrimids and crystals. You may be interested to see what I have been discovering here: http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/14152-crystalline-meditation/page__p__184228entry184228 Edited by ~jK~

I wonder if you can find a more Zen music than this one mmm:

a bell ringing in the empty sky

a short version:

How are you getting the youtube video to show on here? I can post a youtube link, but that is all I get.

ralis

in the page where you post, theres a link 'Insert Media' which is a picture of some rectangles, to the right of <>

in the page where you post, theres a link 'Insert Media' which is a picture of some rectangles, to the right of <>

Thanks a lot.

ralis