Sign in to follow this  
sunshine

releasing abdominal muscle tension

Guys and girls,

I need more advise on how to relax my abdominal muscles. I do not know why, but sometimes they are relaxed and I can do Tan Tien breathing very easily and then there are days that is hardly possible...

GIVE ME TECHNIQUES TO RELAX MY DIAPHRAM AND ABDOMINAL MUSCLES PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!

Harry

Here's some. stand up and shake. Start w/ your hands shake'em up til your whole body is moving. Ideally your heels should be lifting off the floor. Let the shaking relax & energize your body. Keep it up for a few minutes.

Then lie down, have your knees up if that helps relax your lower back. Get in touch w/ your breath. Breath deeply. Feel your diaphragm moving down. Your stomach rounding. Slow the breath.

Breath deeply enough so that your lower rib cage slightly expands. Stay w/ that for a few breaths. Then focus on your hips. As you breath in focus on your hips opening and expanding. Stay w/ it for a while.

Thats one way.

Another is do lots of sit ups and variations of sit ups Do'em til your stomach is truly sore and you really feel the muscles. The next day, exhale your breath completely, focus on the muscles-tense them for about 10 seconds. Then let'em relax. Repeat a dozen or times each day for a while.

This is an old time exercise to build up the stomach. It also will give you greater feel for tensing & relaxing them.

Peace

Michael

Sign in to follow this