Sign in to follow this  
MnM

Finaly I Found You

I've practiced Tao for 6 years already. At least I've tried... And all that time I wish I could know this place even exist! Can't hardly wait to dig in this knowledge. Thank you, and Hello to all! :rolleyes:

I've practiced Tao for 6 years already. At least I've tried... And all that time I wish I could know this place even exist! Can't hardly wait to dig in this knowledge. Thank you, and Hello to all! :rolleyes:

Hi!

I think you mnirror the happiness I felt when I found this place. Welcome.

:rolleyes::lol:

Yeah.... The thing is that I'm disoriented now. Retention and it's proper use is my greatest concern right now. I mean, I'm macrobiotic, 6 years now already practicing retention, never had any complications, pains or something, but I always felt that could be done much better. I never ejaculate, that much I can control my self, BUT... Something is missing.... I feel....

Welcome to the site.

Sounds like you're tuning in to some pretty high energy with long term retaining and being a strict vegetarian. I can't help but wonder if a little bit of meat, certainly organic and free range, eaten sacredly with thanks, would be a grounding experience for you? (not giving up macrobiotism, but an experiment)

I know its a strange suggestion but maybe it resonates.

Yours

Michael

Oh, I eat meat alright. Macrobiotics include meat once in a while. On the side of that, I'm more than satisfied. It's just on the side of retention, that I want more. There is allot of stress in today's life, and often my thoughts become confused. It would be such a relief to be able to see some practicle stuff, preformed by other people. I mean someone who practice retention and have knowledge of meditation. I've looked here to find complete guide for retention, but with no luck. 'Till now retention gave me so much energy and stamina, and that is perfect, but I feel like it should be more of divine experience.

Sometimes I think the divine experience is like a strobe light; its always one but we haven't adjusted our eyes to it yet.

A fellow long term retentionist is Darin Hamel, a long time regular contributor here. To get a feeling for his vibe go to Personal Practice and read up on his logs. You may find an older, well practiced kindred soul.

Michael

MnM,

Welcome to taobums! Definitely check out alchemicaltaoism.com and advancedyogapractices.com too.

Your pal,

Yoda

Thanks Yoda, I will definitely check those two out. I'm thinking that all this time I was in search of Yoga and Tai Chi to put whole that energy in perspective. It seams to me like whole my life I feel great amount of energy circulating around me, and I am always in need to go with it. I was hungry for pure energy, or life as a force. It makes me feel good, like part of something bigger than me... Retention is great way to grow that energy, and now I'm in need to transform that into something... I don't know, I feel like there is the next step.

Thanks pal,

MnM

O, and for RunningMan... Macrobiotics is philosophy of life, based on Yin and Yang. Food is very important part of life, and I always looked upon that, like on very important part of the Tao. I know you are new to all this, but you'll see... Tao of food and Tao of love are just small part of the big picture. It all fits together, because one without the other can't exist...

I'm steel learning, but if you stick with this place, you can learn allot.

MnM

Sign in to follow this