baloneyx

Differentiating Yin and Yang in your body

Hey guys, I was looking for a little help here with the yin and yang energy in the body.

I mean what does each one feel like, what makes you differentiate between the two in your body??

And can someone tell me an exercise to practice or learn to feel each yin and yang separately, so then later I can try to combine them successfully into some new powers, whatever they may be.

So if you have some experience and know how to help please do so =) thank you

oh and I'd like to ask one more thing here, having tried to have an OBE I felt really strong vibrations, i kept calm, but didnt know what to do, eventually I opened my eyes since it was the best i could come up with =/ , vibrations stopped, I regret having opened them at that moment to this day v_v . So yeah if you have any thoughts on that as well please share =)

thanks =D

Hey guys, I was looking for a little help here with the yin and yang energy in the body.

I mean what does each one feel like, what makes you differentiate between the two in your body??

And can someone tell me an exercise to practice or learn to feel each yin and yang separately, so then later I can try to combine them successfully into some new powers, whatever they may be.

So if you have some experience and know how to help please do so =) thank you

oh and I'd like to ask one more thing here, having tried to have an OBE I felt really strong vibrations, i kept calm, but didnt know what to do, eventually I opened my eyes since it was the best i could come up with =/ , vibrations stopped, I regret having opened them at that moment to this day v_v . So yeah if you have any thoughts on that as well please share =)

thanks =D

Heya B, after a period of quiet breathing, try and feel the difference between the left side of the body and the right side. The left side is often considered Yin and the right Yang.

Blessings,

Heya B, after a period of quiet breathing, try and feel the difference between the left side of the body and the right side. The left side is often considered Yin and the right Yang.

Blessings,

Thanks Stigweard, I will give that a try. though I thought the yin and yang would divided between upper and lower body and not left and right. Well thats what I gathered from the John Chang video anyway, did I misinterpret it somehow? :unsure:

And blessings to you too =)

Edited by baloneyx

Thanks Stigweard, I will give that a try. though I thought the yin and yang would divided between upper and lower body and not left and right. Well thats what I gathered from the John Chang video anyway, did I misinterpret it somehow? :unsure:

And blessings to you too =)

No mistake ... you can also diferentiate in this way as well as front and back. I was just giving you something to work with.

;)

No mistake ... you can also diferentiate in this way as well as front and back. I was just giving you something to work with.

;)

Ok cool, thanks =) left and right does seems a lot easier to differentiate between :lol:

And mantis I can't really learn changs method from his video cause he never showed how he trains, unfortunately =( . I was just referring to his description of where his yin and yang come from.

And why would you warn me against trying mr changs method from the video? is it dangerous? and can you tell me the safe way to go about it?

the mo pai training methods are secret and yes, according to a number of its past practitioners it is dangerous and apparently someone even died because of it.

the mo pai training methods are secret and yes, according to a number of its past practitioners it is dangerous and apparently someone even died because of it.

Thanks for the concern, but at the level I am I doubt I have the power to really damage anything yet, I guess thats a good thing as well as a bad thing <_<:lol:

[...] so then later I can try to combine them successfully into some new powers [...]

My suggestion is to let "power" to the electrical company and just sit quiet

YM

My suggestion is to let "power" to the electrical company and just sit quiet

YM

Hey if you wanna help the people around you you gotta have some power :D

So if people here can maybe help me find the best path to it how can i just sit quiet? ;)

Hey if you wanna help the people around you you gotta have some power :D

So if people here can maybe help me find the best path to it how can i just sit quiet? ;)

Be willing to help people is certainly a good thing, but to do that one has to first help oneself: a sick doctor can hardly heal a patient.

To heal a patient a doctor does not need any *power*: he needs wisdom, compassion and knowledge of his specialty.

All doctors with *power* do not heal or treat patients, they are politicians.

YM

Edited by YMWong

Be willing to help people is certainly a good thing, but to do that one has to first help oneself: a sick doctor can hardly heal a patient.

To heal a patient a doctor does not need any *power*: he needs wisdom, compassion and knowledge of his specialty.

All doctors with *power* do not heal or treat patients, they are politicians.

YM

I m not a doctor or a surgeon dude :lol:

I m not wishing for power to hurt anyone either, things I'd like to have some power for would be

To help others discover they have this kinda potential too

To show others this is real and deserves some looking into

Help keep me keep my energy balanced and other too

Basically bring myself and other I meet a new understanding of reality

I believe I have sufficient "wisdom, compassion" so all I'm missing is "knowledge of his specialty"

Thats why I am here =)

I train all day every day, but if I'm not doing it right you could say I'm wasting time, time most don't have in modern day society.

thanks for sharing anyway ;)

Hi Meghna -- that's awesome practice. The eyes focus the energy but it's not necessary to move them with the small universe practice. The visualization is with the inner eye and the stillness is more like the inner ear. Anyway you'll notice on the new http://springforestqigong.com website that only one of the "master healers" is a male while the rest (maybe 6) are females. Traditionally the healers were males but the energy originates as what I call "female formless awareness." So in modern society where males are backward (patriarchal) the females are actually the better healers.

In contrast Cloud Tiger asked me if I had checked out Dr. Lin yet -- he's a Taoist physicist turned sex energy master. The secret for the male is to learn the internal climax which females already have. Dr. Lin focuses on what he calls something like "anal breathing" haha. He says that if males do the internal climax but then the urine is all foamy this means that the sex fluid is going back into the prostate, instead of up the back channel.

Last night I woke up to almost losing my alchemical pill but luckily I reverse breathed strong enough where the full climax was internal. Then, as I expected, I heard the old man I live with leave the bathroom (which is about 5 feet from the head, on the other side of a thin wall). He, unfortunately, has a bad habit of jerking off at night when he thinks no one can notice but in fact he sucks off my energy, pulling it back down to the male ejaculation level. That's why I sleep with my head faced toward the bathroom instead of my feet -- this at least slows down the direction of the energy loss a bit. If I'm in full-lotus when he does his thing then he just sucks the energy out of my third eye and my legs lock in the lower chakras so that I can reverse his attempt to convert my electrochemical energy back into fluid. But this morning when I pissed it was all foamy showing that without the full-lotus my internal climax is still not strong enough. haha.

Anyway enough is enough so I listened to the Bushmen c.d. when I woke up -- sitting in full-lotus for an hour -- while the trance dancers sang their exorcism of the dead spirits. Then I ate a can of spinach and a tin of sardines with a few cloves of garlic. Anyway when I left to go to my bike the old man was getting out of his car to go back into the house. So I said very loudly, knowing that people talking outside can be heard by those in their houses: "Hey Jerry do you think you can stop masturbating in the bathroom at night, it's a bit annoying." I didn't wait for an answer because he's in psychological denial as it is. That's why there has to be a public confrontation. I just rode off on my bike. haha. I stopped talking to him maybe 6 months ago because of him abusing his bathroom use so to speak and the last time I spoke to him the only thing I said was: Jerk-off.

The STILLNESS enables the energy to recharge or retune itself and in stillness all energy is balanced back to its source as female formless awareness which then creates light and then electromagnetic force and then electrochemical bliss. So the "rubberband" sensation you describe Meghna is the conversion of the electrochemical energy into electromagnetic energy and is a very good sign.

I m not a doctor or a surgeon dude :lol:

I m not wishing for power to hurt anyone either, things I'd like to have some power for would be

To help others discover they have this kinda potential too

To show others this is real and deserves some looking into

Help keep me keep my energy balanced and other too

Basically bring myself and other I meet a new understanding of reality

I believe I have sufficient "wisdom, compassion" so all I'm missing is "knowledge of his specialty"

Thats why I am here =)

I train all day every day, but if I'm not doing it right you could say I'm wasting time, time most don't have in modern day society.

thanks for sharing anyway ;)

You can achieve great healing power from any number of other methods, qigong, reiki, etc. The Mo Pai training is misunderstood due to the amount of secrecy involved and then when you do hear about it it's from a book or 2 or from someone who 'thinks' they know what they are talking about. The Mo Pai isnt anymore dangerous than anyother method out there. The shrouded secrecy and mystery around it seems to give it positive and negative attention. The method is very simple in the beginning and can work for anyone who can follow simple instructions. Dont dwell on yin and yang right now however.

The method is very simple in the beginning and can work for anyone who can follow simple instructions. Dont dwell on yin and yang right now however.

Thanks for letting me know, though with some of the other methods out there I see so many trying to sell you something that I guess I kinda lose faith in them.

John Chang though seems like an amazingly nice person who would not lie about his power or practice, which makes it seem more appealing and authentic, well to me anyway.

And you say the method is simple, but can you perhaps point me in the right direction so I can find it please? or post it here =)

And what do you mean by not dwelling in yin and yang for now? You saying I wont need this kinda understanding until later? :unsure:

Edited by baloneyx

Thanks for letting me know, though with some of the other methods out there I see so many trying to sell you something that I guess I kinda lose faith in them.

John Chang though seems like an amazingly nice person who would not lie about his power or practice, which makes it seem more appealing and authentic, well to me anyway.

And you say the method is simple, but can you perhaps point me in the right direction so I can find it please? or post it here =)

And what do you mean by not dwelling in yin and yang for now? You saying I wont need this kinda understanding until later? :unsure:

You never post trade secrets :) Concerning yin and yang, you cannot have one without the other. You will cultivate both just by your method of cultivation. However, what you feel first will be yang, not saying you wont ever feel yin, you just not need to concern yourself with yin right now, or even yang for that matter. I know that sounds a little odd and contradicting but in the beginning you should use the KISS method, Keep It Simple, Stupid. People want to draw things out and make everything complicated when it doesnt have to be, because it isnt. The only time it can get a little complicated is in the later stages but in the beginning, simple. Dont listen to anyone who says it's dangerous to train this way or that either, unless you train under power lines. :) Your body has a built in survival mode ok, unless something is wrong with your body, any blockages will dissapate and your chi is regulated constantly just on its own. There are many many myths about chi kung and nei kung. There are many myths surrounding nei kung and Sifu Chang aswell.

You never post trade secrets :) Concerning yin and yang, you cannot have one without the other. You will cultivate both just by your method of cultivation. However, what you feel first will be yang, not saying you wont ever feel yin, you just not need to concern yourself with yin right now, or even yang for that matter. I know that sounds a little odd and contradicting but in the beginning you should use the KISS method, Keep It Simple, Stupid. People want to draw things out and make everything complicated when it doesnt have to be, because it isnt. The only time it can get a little complicated is in the later stages but in the beginning, simple. Dont listen to anyone who says it's dangerous to train this way or that either, unless you train under power lines. :) Your body has a built in survival mode ok, unless something is wrong with your body, any blockages will dissapate and your chi is regulated constantly just on its own. There are many many myths about chi kung and nei kung. There are many myths surrounding nei kung and Sifu Chang aswell.

I'm not saying that you wont ever get in trouble and need a healer, I'm simply saying that that will be in an extreme situation that's not at all normal.

Thanks for clearing that up for me MPway, I'll be sure to use KISS method for now :lol:

And dont worry the danger doesnt really scare me, not at this stage anyway =) And no power-lines above me either so it's all good :lol:

Feet (especially) and hands= yin

Head=full of ideas and nonsense (hahaha)...yang

Front of body = yin

Back of body = yang

Inner part of legs, arms and torso= yin

Outer part of the above = yang

External part of body = yin

Internal part of body = yang

Internal organs are classified according to this distinction as well, but to feel this you must be a very advanced spiritual practitioner (monk/yogi). Here they are:

- Liver, heart, spleen, lungs and kidneys (yin).

- Gall bladder, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, bladder and triple burner/sanjiao (yang).

Yin feels soft and cold.

Yang feels hard and hot.

I actually believe both can be true at the same time.

it can be dangerous and not dangerous at all at the same time.

Kind of weird huh?

You can achieve great healing power from any number of other methods, qigong, reiki, etc. The Mo Pai training is misunderstood due to the amount of secrecy involved and then when you do hear about it it's from a book or 2 or from someone who 'thinks' they know what they are talking about. The Mo Pai isnt anymore dangerous than anyother method out there. The shrouded secrecy and mystery around it seems to give it positive and negative attention. The method is very simple in the beginning and can work for anyone who can follow simple instructions. Dont dwell on yin and yang right now however.

I actually believe both can be true at the same time.

it can be dangerous and not dangerous at all at the same time.

Kind of weird huh?

If you're responding specifically about the Mo Pai then you are definitely of course. The only danger involved is in the advanced levels but by then you know what you're doing so it's no more dangerous than a trained carpenter hanging drywall or framing a door. I'm not sure I understand why anyone would ever think that any kind of training would actually be dangerous.

If you're responding specifically about the Mo Pai then you are definitely of course. The only danger involved is in the advanced levels but by then you know what you're doing so it's no more dangerous than a trained carpenter hanging drywall or framing a door. I'm not sure I understand why anyone would ever think that any kind of training would actually be dangerous.

There has been a few posts on various threads here that the mopai teachings are dangerous to try etc. Because of the surrounding secrecy of the mopai practices, any guy can come on here and post stuff about it sounding authorative and nobody would know any different. Unfortunately we all end up believing what we are told.

Edited by Jakara

There has been a few posts on various threads here that the mopai teachings are dangerous to try etc. Because of the surrounding secrecy of the mopai practices, any guy can come on here and post stuff about it sounding authorative and nobody would know any different. Unfortunately we all end up believing what we are told.

My guess is that it's a form of control. They were probably asking for money aswell. If you sit down and think about it, using common sense, what can you think of that can possibly be dangerous in ANY meditation? I dont want any weird mystical answers from anybody. Your body, unless injured, knows what to do when in trouble. Physically and metaphysically. Take hypothermia for example, your body shuts down other organs to conserve energy and heat. Your body know what to do. No danger. For those who actually know the Mo Pai levels, there is no danger.

why don't you all just accept that the mo pai door is closed? even if jim teaches you level 1 or 2 that's all you'll ever get, level 1 or 2 (which isn't much in terms of spiritual evolution).

Well last night I had this amazing hour long O at a D session through a wall. I had already been in full-lotus for an hour and then took another hour to convert all the female jing I took in to make sure it didn't turn back into generative fluid during sleep (and instead turn it into chi before sleep). So I go to sleep around 2 a.m. with the Pygmy trance music still going at low volume. I wake up to this amazing flying dream but in fact it was a sled dog dream with my ex-girlfriend who had her birthday yesterday. The friend I talked to yesterday subconsciously reminded me of her. Anyway we were flying with the sled dogs as we had done in Alaska almost 20 years ago but the speed of when we hit the trail was in time with the fast pulsations of the Pymgy 8 per second rhythm. My brain was entrained with the trance music -- even in sleep! So I went back into full-lotus as the jing was still strong and the kidney channels peak around that time in the morning -- I had to convert that throbbing back into chi again. haha.