Sign in to follow this  
Trixter Streetcat

introducing the streetcat

hello, i'm the trickster streetcat,

taoist, if you will, but mostly an eclectic mix of currents. Shrooms opened me up to the word and the world, i never really understood it before that (I still don't!). good thing because I don't like words, i find them very limiting, but I'm sure there'll be other ways to get my meaning across...

"the tao that can be spoken is not the true tao"... no one's said it better.

though at this moment I strive to live and learn the diverse aspects of wholesome way of life, delving into such rich matters as yoga, all sorts of meditation, kung fu, energy healing, channeling, harnessing and just plain and simple playing with it, I am in no way traditional or strict, and often accept the help of momma nature to guide me along; will always accept the stray fermented drink, spontaneous mushroom, magic molecule or helpful plant that comes along ( for "whatever comes, let it come, and whatever goes, let it go"). my interests and pastimes remain varied and diverse, ranging from juggling, hanging out with nature, reading and music-ing and anything that will allow me to delve into that magic and mysterious, all pervading element of the universe.

however, at heart I am, inevitably, a writer by trade, poet by craft, living the dreams of Li Po in my head. that's mostly why I have a hard time with words.

always thrilled to encounter good souls on the way, I'm anxious to live and learn what's in store for us.

and may the force be with you all.

Welcome along Trixter Streetcat, find yourself a seat, perch, stone, cushion or whatever takes your fancy, how do you like your tea :D

Sign in to follow this