Sign in to follow this  
metzu

Well it is time for me to move on

You have helped me get the Dao out of my system as I have left all other concepts of someone elses reality behind I can now let go of the Dao.

As I shared in an earlier post I wasn't here to learn from you all or teach anyone, I was here to relook at what I came thru in order to arrive at this stage of my life.

Thank you all, and good bye.

Joe Metoo Metzu

Metzu,

All things must come to an end, of course.

Farewell!

Your pal,

Yoda

Hey Bro- I'll miss ya if you stay away... I'm wondering...why be one way or the other?- I come and go here as I'm able or think there is some topic of interest that I may contribute to...It need not feel like a commitment, to continue in any one level of interest or responsibility.

Moving on is generally a needed practice in many things, but connections that are real (and in essence spiritual) may be more eternal than we amagine as we traverse this realm...I still feel very connected to loved-ones who are now dead for instance...

In any case, I wish you well- Pat

You have helped me get the Dao out of my system as I have left all other concepts of someone elses reality behind I can now let go of the Dao.

As I shared in an earlier post I wasn't here to learn from you all or teach anyone, I was here to relook at what I came thru in order to arrive at this stage of my life.

Thank you all, and good bye.

Joe Metoo Metzu

It was very nice to have had an opportunity to know you and interact with you, albeit much too briefly.

Best wishes to you.

_/\_

Sign in to follow this