Spirit Ape

Transmission from Max

Hi All,

I was wondering what actually goes on during the transmission does Max touch you or lay his hands on you or head to head like monks do?

Anyone care to share what actually what he does during a transmission this intrest me??

Spirit Ape :D

The main points he touched were my crown, 3rd eye and ming men. I believe he also works on you while practicing without physical touch.

Guest sykkelpump

The main points he touched were my crown, 3rd eye and ming men. I believe he also works on you while practicing without physical touch.

What did you feel when he touched you?

Would people who have experienced this say it is the same or similar to guanding or is it something different?

Like Cam said, Max and/or his facilitators would touch one of those 3 points at various times during the class. My subjective experience is that there is a strong charge in the air that Max sends out. It felt different from other empowerments that I've been to, but that's all I can say at my level of perception. The first time I saw him, it felt like my pineal gland doubled in size in just a few hours time. :)

What did you feel when he touched you?

I don't remember feeling much while he was touching me. But afterwards the feeling was dramatic. Beyond my abilty to explain really. Feeling I was tapped into something very deep and profound. And still is unfolding.

But beyond my abilty to communicate with words.

I don't remember feeling much while he was touching me. But afterwards the feeling was dramatic. Beyond my abilty to explain really. Feeling I was tapped into something very deep and profound. And still is unfolding.

But beyond my abilty to communicate with words.

Yeah, you don't feel anything in the initial transmission. What happens after that and with other types of transfers is another story.

Yeah, you don't feel anything in the initial transmission. What happens after that and with other types of transfers is another story.

Other types of transfers, could you please elaborate a little?

Here's an interesting question: which is more important the practice or the transfer?? On second thought, that's probably a chicken and egg thing. Although the answer has to be the transfer. Even if one doesn't practice kunlun after the transfer, Max's energy will still be of huge assistance in other practices or just in the course of normal living and dying.

Well.. If you got a transmission from someone, and now you are coming to a seminar and have a tranmission from Max, is this ok? isn't this like mixing different energies, or different alchemical processes?

tol, some stuff is similar/compatible, some stuff isnt...but I think incompatible stuff is just a matter of not practicing those incompatible things in the same training regimen...of course some things are more compatible than others.

I didnt feel anything during the initial transmission, at least not when there was contact...but when contact was removed I certainly felt something, like a mini sterno flame coming from 3rd & crown :lol:

TOL,

I think if you decide to practice kunlun that you'd need to eliminate upward flow kundalini practices until you know what you are doing.

~~~

Of course there's also the problem of overvaluing transmission to the point of over reliance on a guru figure. In Max's case the transmission is pretty all important, from what I understand. The nice part of this, though, is that there's really not much reliance on the guru after the transmission. You only need to see him once and then that's that. No need even for a follow up email!

I'm just going off clues I've found on this topic and not from direct experience so I could be wrong.

Yoda

Be wary of anyone who offers you a shaktipat shortcut. It

does not work like that.

Thanks for the link Yoda :)

I have a Kunlun question, i'm sorry it's a little bit off topic of the transmission, but if I don't practice 2 weeks, then return to the practice, Is it not good for the progress? I read that the Kunlun energy keeps working even when you don't practice(Wich I can honestly say it's true!), but 2 weeks seems like alot of time... I just could not practice at this specific time...

Thanks,

ToL

Just grist for the mill. Yogani says that in this day and age you can get spiritual transmissions directly from celestial sources:

http://www.aypsite.org/146.html

I won't link to the post again, but I can vouch for that

:rolleyes:

Still gonna go see Max first practical chance I get

x

While I'm as green as it gets on all this and can only speculate, I do think that a lot of people are getting a heck of a lot out from just the book alone and I wouldn't be surprised if many are able to pick up on the transmission through different channels.

It would be interesting to hear of any first hand accounts, etc.

TOL,

Taking time off isn't an issue, imo.

Your pal,

Yoda

Yoda, I used to use a radio interview from Maui Radio that you posted a link to. I dont have that link anymore.

It worked for me.

I been opened up with Reiki transmission years ago which had a huge effect on me i felt and saw a huge flash of light like a beam or Lightning come down through my head and out through my body which actually sat me literally on my but. It hit so hard i had to ly down for a good 15-20 mins!

Ive been using the book and i get alot of results i even threw up after it for some reason unknown?

Spirit Ape

I felt the transmission acutely during the weekend seminar I took from Max, particularly later on the day of the transmission, but after the weekend, sadly, I don't feel it anymore- its been a little over a month now- seems like I may be alone in this as I have read other's posts saying they still feel it strongly. I have been wondering why that is?

As for transmissions. Chris sent me one in an email :) and the book has one attached too. I'm guessing this is a "tuning into the vibe" sort of thing.

Wow, I would like to get an email transmission too :D

Where is the transmission in the book, you mean just by reading it or is there a specific part that you read.. :mellow:

Thanks for you answer, sometimes I don't practice for few days then come back, then the practice feels alot stronger... but I didn't know about 2 weeks, thanks.

ToL

I felt the transmission acutely during the weekend seminar I took from Max, particularly later on the day of the transmission, but after the weekend, sadly, I don't feel it anymore- its been a little over a month now- seems like I may be alone in this as I have read other's posts saying they still feel it strongly. I have been wondering why that is?

Have you been practicing?

growant,

Max's energy is going to be pretty powerful during and right after the seminar and that feeling naturally subsides after the seminar but it'll wax and wane with practice too. No biggie, you can't lose it or anything. Even just taking the seminar and not practicing is of value. With practice, you'll gradually have more access to it.

Your pal,

Yoda

I have been practicing but not a ton. Thanks Yoda. I'm going to attend a Kunlun meetup and see if that sparks the feeling more. I may retake the level 1 seminar (anyone know the discount for retakers?) or do level 2, not sure yet.