Sign in to follow this  
Spirit Ape

Central Channel vs Dan Tian breathing

Ive been reading up on a few things and some say that the Central channel breathing is better then normal breathing into the Dan Tian can anyone give a discription why?

I think its call Pranic breathing and i read that Max (kunlun) said at a seminar that Prana is more powerful then Chi????

Alittle confused!!! :huh:

Ape

Ive been reading up on a few things and some say that the Central channel breathing is better then normal breathing into the Dan Tian can anyone give a discription why?

I think its call Pranic breathing and i read that Max (kunlun) said at a seminar that Prana is more powerful then Chi????

Alittle confused!!! :huh:

Ape

This would fall into the "What are you looking for" category. Are you looking to circulate the energy or build it up? Sounds great for circulation.

Well i havent been to a Kunlun seminar yet which im hoping to and learn more about it i read on some thread about Red Phoenix and maybe this is a type of ascension breathing skill to open up the Niwan maybe some of the Kunlun bro's here can help me out and give a lil feedback?

Ape

Well i havent been to a Kunlun seminar yet which im hoping to and learn more about it i read on some thread about Red Phoenix and maybe this is a type of ascension breathing skill to open up the Niwan maybe some of the Kunlun bro's here can help me out and give a lil feedback?

Ape

It's a very simple practice. Yes, to open the niwan.

Central Channel and Dan Tian breathing are both important. Max teaches different practices that work on these.

one is circulating the irrigation vertically the other is collecting and pooling in your natural reserve.

Sign in to follow this