Li Jiong

30 days free trial

Probably easiest in the long run to just refund his money Li Jiong ;)

Whatever in Chinese boards or in English boards, I am never short of critices, I do not mind to add one more.

Making trouble just will spread my influence, it is not bad.

Wise individuals can separate wheat from chaff by themselves, I never worry about any slander.

Whatever in Chinese boards or in English boards, I am never short of critices, I do not mind to add one more.

Making trouble just will spread my influence, it is not bad.

Wise individuals can separate wheat from chaff by themselves, I never worry about any slander.

Well you are certainly getting your share of the 'air time', I'm not quite sure that this is the 'marketing buzz' you are looking for. But I guess as they say, "Everyone gets what they want from the market."

*shrugs*

I signed up for the 30 day free trial from LiJiong and started to practice the wuji standing. I have practiced Nei Kung and standing for several years so I wanted to see what he had to offer. An interesting thing happened is that even before I received permission to download the course that I started to feel an inner heat come over me. I read on LiJiong's website that when you connect to the Xuanji Matrix that one of the most common things one will feel is to feel warm or hot. I thought after experiencing this, that what he is teaching must be authentic so I started practicing it. I hadn't felt that inner heat before while doing standing. I also purchased his two other courses. The second course deals with bagua which I like doing after the wuji standing. LiJiong may come across too strong for some people on this forum but you may like to try the 30 day free trial to see if you can connect with what he is teaching. Craig

Edited by portcraig

After practice for some days, if you think this is just the way you want to take, you can go on the study by paying for the lifetime membership fee and the course; if you think this way is not suitable for you after the trial, you can leave without any payment.

As for "the creation of bad karma", if you cannot achieve a high level of internal cultivation before the disasters come, you will die in the disasters surely, all your wealth or position are devoid of meaning that time. So actually, your karma won't be worse even if you do not pay for the course after the 30 days free trial, you will just lose a chance to survive.

So, does the price of your course buy a ticket to your 'Noah's Ark' when the floods come ? :lol::lol:

How much is it he owes you?

I will send you the money.

Santiago

That's very generous of you but I don't think that is the point here.

Li Jiong How much practice time do you need for this method?

I'm interested in everything, but I don't feel a strong "calling" towards this method. Personally connecting to the "Xuanji Matrix" puts me off a bit. Since I would not be able to give more than 30 min an evening to this practice I'm thinking it's probably not for me.

But good to hear reports of success.

I signed up for the 30 day free trial from LiJiong and started to practice the wuji standing. I have practiced Nei Kung and standing for several years so I wanted to see what he had to offer. An interesting thing happened is that even before I received permission to download the course that I started to feel an inner heat come over me. I read on LiJiong's website that when you connect to the Xuanji Matrix that one of the most common things one will feel is to feel warm or hot. I thought after experiencing this, that what he is teaching must be authentic so I started practicing it. I hadn't felt that inner heat before while doing standing. I also purchased his two other courses. The second course deals with bagua which I like doing after the wuji standing. LiJiong may come across too strong for some people on this forum but you may like to try the 30 day free trial to see if you can connect with what he is teaching. Craig

Thank you for your honest verification, Craig!

As I said somewhere before, Xuanji Matrix has its own spirituality, it will choose the proper ones to connect with by itself. If one's heart is not good enough, if one is dishonest, he/she will never be connected with Xuanji Matrix, even if he/she got my course.

Li Jiong How much practice time do you need for this method?

I'm interested in everything, but I don't feel a strong "calling" towards this method. Personally connecting to the "Xuanji Matrix" puts me off a bit.

(robotic voice) . resistance is futlie. you are connected anyway. the machines are rising.

In good faith I paid up front without seeing the content. I am unhappy with the value of the content. I asked for my money back. You refuse.

You continue to try and lure others to purchase your course, get access to your website, and buy more courses.

In the free market, word of mouth will spread and you will be able to fool fewer people.

How about a refund? That is the honorable thing to do. In fact, doing that would put to rest any possible questions about your character or intention. It is quite simple really. Then this all would turn out quite good for you. You would demonstrate that you truely are an honorable man. That is another part of free market karma.

well if you feel you are right why dont you put his ebook on the internet and provide the link. that will be a just retribution.

Three necessary conditions for connecting with Xuanji Matrix

1.Open mind

If you cannot accept new knowledge, and do not believe Xuanji Matrix at all, it will not connect with you absolutely.

2.Wide heart

If the capability of your heart is too small, the energy that you can accommodate will be very little, Xuanji Matrix will not connect with you too. That's why we insist great De (merits and virtues, good heart) in Internal Cultivation all along.

3.Get permission from Xuanji School

Xuanji Matrix has its own spirituality, but it is still run by Xuanji School. If you have not gotten a permission from Xuanji School, you will not be connected with Xuanji Matrix of course.

Three necessary conditions for connecting with Xuanji Matrix

1.Open mind

If you cannot accept new knowledge, and do not believe Xuanji Matrix at all, it will not connect with you absolutely.

2.Wide heart

If the capability of your heart is too small, the energy that you can accommodate will be very little, Xuanji Matrix will not connect with you too. That's why we insist great De (merits and virtues, good heart) in Internal Cultivation all along.

3.Get permission from Xuanji School

Xuanji Matrix has its own spirituality, but it is still run by Xuanji School. If you have not gotten a permission from Xuanji School, you will not be connected with Xuanji Matrix of course.

So, if you take this free trial program, you will get a permission from Xuanji School temporarily, but we cannot guarantee you will certain connect with Xuanji Matrix, there are two necessary conditions rest with you. So, it is also a trial to know whether your mind is open or not, and whether your heart is good enough or not.

So, it is also a trial to know whether your mind is open or not, and whether your heart is good enough or not.

Now that, Li Jiong, sounds like a challenge I cannot refuse.

When my financial situation has rectified, I shall give it a whirl :)

Yours humbly,

James

[editted for grammar]

Edited by .broken.

Now that, Li Jiong, sounds like a challenge I cannot refuse.

When my financial situation has rectified, I shall give it a whirl :)

Yours humbly,

James

[editted for grammar]

You are always welcome, James!

I know the economic situation is hard now, and it will not be rectified very soon. I can offer an undated free trial for you, you can pay whenever your financial situation has rectified, I trust you.

well if you feel you are right why dont you put his ebook on the internet and provide the link. that will be a just retribution.

A Chinese guy did this before, a few months later, he posted some insane messages on a forum, and then disappeared from internet. I don't know what happened for him.

A Chinese guy did this before, a few months later, he posted some insane messages on a forum, and then disappeared from internet. I don't know what happened for him.

Maybe the 'karma police' have him :D

I posted my critique of the facts of this guys course for the benefit of those on this board who will listen. If I had seen a post like the one I just posted I would not have purchased the course. So if after the warning, if you proceed it is at your own risk.

Furthermore, I found no improvement in my standing during the time after I purchased the course. To think that by spending money for admission to a user group website with no real information and getting a pdf file full of fluff that your practice will improve is soft headed. Who knows of any real master who will teach his tradition for a fee on the internet without even meeting the student? This is crazy. Isn't the tradition that you have to be accepted as a student?

I thought I was purchasing a course with material in the large pdf file. It was full of pictures to make it look like it contained more information than it did. I wasn't interested in on line teaching from someone I have never met, and who seems more and more superstitious the more he posts. It turned out that his "course" is just not very worthwhile.

If anyone has questions about the content course go ahead and ask and I will answer with direct quotes from the course. Call it "scholarly review".

This guy is after money first and formost.

He is now claiming that if you do not become a happy follower of his that you do not have an open heart or mind. Sound familiar? How many true spiritual teachers are in it for the money first, then become extermely defensive when anyone disagrees with them or questions them?

To become agitated so easily is not the sign of one who is close to attaining the dao.

Is not maintaining a calm mind and heart just part of the basic practice?

All you tao bums should be careful of this guy.

I posted my critique of the facts of this guys course for the benefit of those on this board who will listen. If I had seen a post like the one I just posted I would not have purchased the course. So if after the warning, if you proceed it is at your own risk.

Furthermore, I found no improvement in my standing during the time after I purchased the course. To think that by spending money for admission to a user group website with no real information and getting a pdf file full of fluff that your practice will improve is soft headed. Who knows of any real master who will teach his tradition for a fee on the internet without even meeting the student? This is crazy. Isn't the tradition that you have to be accepted as a student?

I thought I was purchasing a course with material in the large pdf file. It was full of pictures to make it look like it contained more information than it did. I wasn't interested in on line teaching from someone I have never met, and who seems more and more superstitious the more he posts. It turned out that his "course" is just not very worthwhile.

If anyone has questions about the content course go ahead and ask and I will answer with direct quotes from the course. Call it "scholarly review".

This guy is after money first and formost.

He is now claiming that if you do not become a happy follower of his that you do not have an open heart or mind. Sound familiar? How many true spiritual teachers are in it for the money first, then become extermely defensive when anyone disagrees with them or questions them?

To become agitated so easily is not the sign of one who is close to attaining the dao.

Is not maintaining a calm mind and heart just part of the basic practice?

All you tao bums should be careful of this guy.

Well, you can try, good luck!

Maybe the 'karma police' have him :D

if only. but no, much worse befell those who do not pay for Li Jong's courses....MATRIX GOT THEM!!!!!!! be afraid be very afraid....

Wow. Nice veiled threat.

You know, I just have to ask. Has this become your personal advertising spot to try and rip people off or what? You talk about you don't do charity, your family is charitable to you; how you are doing all this to buy things to save your family and friends; it's your "duty" to share the Tao with the world not just the chinese; that your course is so pricey not for the book, but for becoming one in the Matrix; that only a select few can actually connect to this Matrix. Can't you just get the hell out of here? You seriously make me want to track down where you are from and report you for fraudulent business practices. It is seriously screwed up for you to be trying to fleece people here; where people with a real interest in the Tao come. All of your own statements make you a liar and a fraud.

Edited by lostmonk

Li Jiong

I for one think the right - dharmic thing to do is to give Rookie his money back.

Exactly Mister "Honesty" Li Jiong You should give the guy his $ back.

If not I will give it to him on your behave and make you owe me the Karma : )

if you where true to Tao you would give him his $ back.

But since you are not you might end up in a Matrix you do not want to deal with.

P.s by the way half the stuff you list I have gone through and more so do not try to CON people on this list. It wont fly well with those that really know.

You still never answered my questions from before about Cultivation methods of masters such as "Muhammad p.b.u.h."..

I am still waiting if you have the balls to answer.

Peace be upon you.

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva

It wont fly well with those that really know.

Exactly, it wont. And this is what sends alarm bells ringing for me: this is a way to get $$ out of those who dont yet really know. ie Exploiting newcomers to the tao.

Give him his money back, LiJiong and stop with the threats and the unfounded superiority complex.

Exactly Mister "Honesty" Li Jiong You should give the guy his $ back.

Yeah do it now! By the way do you understand that Tao Bums is the most read forum on www and by now what you did to rookie is known to hundreds? Your business has been already shot down mister. I doubt if Wuji can save you from this disaster :lol:

Perhaps I will lose some money, but you guys will lose the future. It seems you guys are still not alert from the financial collapse, ok, let's wait and see.